tony L(im calling you out)

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 11:40 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person
Re: tony L(im calling you out)

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
Speaking of such, still waiting on that phone call......
hahaha awww f * * k man build a bridge already..
i assumed we had gotten all important details out in that thread awhile back..
what pray-tell else do you need?

can we leave at least one thread in which i entertain myself by debating on's focus on the rider at hand. Tony L.
there are a million other threads about me if you wanna babble..

-kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 10-25-2007 at 11:43 PM.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:50 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
hahaha awww f * * k man build a bridge already..
i assumed we had gotten all important details out in that thread awhile back..
what pray-tell else do you need?

can we leave at least one thread in which i entertain myself by debating on's focus on the rider at hand. Tony L.
there are a million other threads about me if you wanna babble..

-kane
Thats why i keep saying call, I tried PM and email but you like to ignore it too. And I still don't know what the deal is, just D-Man and I being double booked and being told I was SOL. Just a lot of open questions and you owing an appology for the mess. How hard is it to pick up the phone?
Old 10-26-2007, 12:04 AM

Tony L can only hope to improve

First of all thanks for keeb letting me know about this bull **** thread.

First off I didnot by any means contact the promoters over here or any of ryans other contacts. The promoters IE (BG PERFORMANCE) contacted me about doing these shows I was with nate at the time and will email everyone who doesn't believe the email that was sent to me.

Hi Tony,

We all know what happen to RYAN, we all felt bad for him
please sent our very best regards to him.

There are some shows coming up here reserve for Ryan,
since he is not able to attend will you be interested to come.

Venue : Zhuhai International Circuit, China
Event : FIM Asian GP 27-28 OCT 2007
AFO'S 3-4 NOV 2007
Come as 1st trip and returned

Event : FIM Asian GP 1-2 Dec 2007
A1 GP 15-16 Dec 2007
Come as 2nd trip then returned

We will not have enough budget to pay you but enough to cover your air tickets and hotels etc.
Let us know if you are able to come urgent.

Regards
John
HK mobile + 852-xxxx xxxx
CHN mobile + 86-13xxxxxx32

This is for all to read if your interested in making an international phone call you can check up on the value of this emil.

Second Ryan is one of my best freinds I love the kid to death. and would do anything for him. I really didn't want to drop my life back home but ryan had commitments and they invited me to stand in his place. I've talked to joe about this before. I'm making next to nothing representing VMC and myself at the same time. I'm not getting into a mud slinging match with anyone if you want to hate me hate me. But i didn't see anyone besides the people who already lived in Wisconsin there when i was. I did see a ton of people donating to ryan's cause. The reason why Helpryans.com went to my pay pay is because myself and my web designer keeb rushed to get it up to help ryan he got the pay pal switched to his account after we found out who's account it needed to be put into.

Last but not least Joe. I offered you my ticket to china told you to drop your life back home and come. didn't I?

I'm not doing this for self promotion just a damn experience. I'm not getting rich or even breaking even on this trip or the trip that put my bank acct in the -500 when i went to Wisconsin.

I talked to the rest of the members of VMC, NATE, DUKER, NEAL, & even luke. They all agreed that this was the best thing on short notice. I had less than a week to prep.

the facts

* I didnt Contact anyone
* I started the helpryans.com site hence my paypal was assigned and temporary to get the ball rolling then switched after we found out more info and ryan did in fact get his money.
* I'm in china and its funny how when i have no connection or way to look at the internet that a thred like this pops up.

I'm not out to screw anyone. and i will be back up to see ryan as soon as I can. Love me or hate me you still gotta deal.

For those who posted on my behalf thank you.

Last edited by nags; 10-26-2007 at 02:53 PM.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:14 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tony L
First of all thanks for keeb letting me know about this bull **** thread.

First off I didnot by any means contact the promoters over here or any of ryans other contacts. The promoters IE (BG PERFORMANCE) contacted me about doing these shows I was with nate at the time and will email everyone who doesn't believe the email that was sent to me.

Hi Tony,

We all know what happen to RYAN, we all felt bad for him
please sent our very best regards to him.

There are some shows coming up here reserve for Ryan,
since he is not able to attend will you be interested to come.

Event : FIM Asian GP 27-28 OCT 2007
AFO'S 3-4 NOV 2007
Come as 1st trip and returned

Event : FIM Asian GP 1-2 Dec 2007
A1 GP 15-16 Dec 2007
Come as 2nd trip then returned

We will not have enough budget to pay you but enough to cover your air tickets and hotels etc.
Let us know if you are able to come urgent.

Regards
John
HK mobile + 852-6239 0500
CHN mobile + 86-13232263732

This is for all to read if your interested in making an international phone call you can check up on the value of this emil.

Second Ryan is one of my best freinds I love the kid to death. and would do anything for him. I really didn't want to drop my life back home but ryan had commitments and they invited me to stand in his place. I've talked to joe about this before. I'm making next to nothing representing VMC and myself at the same time. I'm not getting into a mud slinging match with anyone if you want to hate me hate me. But i didn't see anyone besides the people who already lived in Wisconsin there when i was. I did see a ton of people donating to ryan's cause. The reason why Helpryans.com went to my pay pay is because myself and my web designer keeb rushed to get it up to help ryan he got the pay pal switched to his account after we found out who's account it needed to be put into.

Last but not least Joe. I offered you my ticket to china told you to drop your life back home and come. didn't I?

I'm not doing this for self promotion just a damn experience. I'm not getting rich or even breaking even on this trip or the trip that put my bank acct in the -500 when i went to Wisconsin.

I talked to the rest of the members of VMC, NATE, DUKER, NEAL, & even luke. They all agreed that this was the best thing on short notice. I had less than a week to prep.

the facts

* I didnt Contact anyone
* I started the helpryans.com site hence my paypal was assigned and temporary to get the ball rolling then switched after we found out more info and ryan did in fact get his money.
* I'm in china and its funny how when i have no connection or way to look at the internet that a thred like this pops up.

I'm not out to screw anyone. and i will be back up to see ryan as soon as I can. Love me or hate me you still gotta deal.

For those who posted on my behalf thank you.
:YEAH
Check your e-mail!
Old 10-26-2007, 12:15 AM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point

please come see me when you get back you know what we talked about and the bullshit you pulled and didnt finshed here before you jumped on the plane

and ryans your best friend dam i hate to see what you pull if he wasnt
Old 10-26-2007, 12:19 AM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by joey b
please come see me when you get back you know what we talked about and the bullshit you pulled and didnt finshed here before you jumped on the plane

make sure you tape it and put it in your next video!!! :YEAH
Old 10-26-2007, 12:25 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scott3824
Wouldn't surprise me from what I've heard. Hopefully it's not true.

Ryan better get the money I donated.
+1
Old 10-26-2007, 12:26 AM

DirtyToes is a decent person

did i miss the show?
any popcorn left?
Old 10-26-2007, 12:29 AM

keeb is an unknown quantity at this point

well here it is from the outside lookin in..

i dont know what beef anyone has with tony. he called me as soon as he found out about ryan and asked me to put up the site. I HOST IT , I REGISTERED THE DOMAIN. I made sure to push the donate link to whatever address that it needed, it did start out at tony's but it wasnt a day or so later we had ryans paypal addy and it was immediately changed. you can hate on the guy but his intentions were honorable and honestly tony nor I had to start this but we did and it happened and that is to me enough to show he isnt a one sided asshat.. yall seriously need to step back and atleast see the good and stop bitchin.

Old 10-26-2007, 04:19 AM

We'll joe for a person that is supposed to be ryans friend your sure causing a big load of **** instead of being there for your friend. lets just be cut and dry.

There is a reason your so pissed about me going instead of somone from VMC.

Lets see here

Duker: is hurt

Ryan: is Hurt

Fatty: doesn't ride anymore (to my knowledge) and couldn't take 2 months off work

Nate: Couldn't leave work and to my knowledge doesn't ride street bikes
The only person left to ride is your or nate....

The only person left is you.... They didn't invite you because they didn't think you were up to par. I've been walking around the truth to spare the bad feelings but it seems to me like they are out the window anyway. They wanted me to come.

Again as i say in the past you help people you get screwed.....

If one person can look and say in this whole ryan s venture that i screwed ryan or anyone from VMC then post up. but its funny how people are so apt to just jump on a hate wagon when they have no idea I've posted the proof that I had no contact with anyone they contacted me. They went through the legwork to track me down and request my time and ability to preform.

As soon as ryan is ready to ride I'll step out and let him back where he belongs.

To everyone who hates this is stunt life i expect this it love this ****. Its always a trial by fire with most of you then there are the select few that look out for others and look for the other end of a story. You all have the facts and both sides take it however you want.

I came here upon request, I left xdl to go see my friend, I've put together a donation and dropped everything in my life to come to china for two months with meger pay, missing my birthday, thanksgiving, & a bunch of other personal events i would have liked to attend to help out.... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Old 10-26-2007, 04:25 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

ooooooooooooooooooooooooh..
Old 10-26-2007, 05:21 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

PWNED so does this mean I have to put my Tony L is a crook shirt back in the closet again
Old 10-26-2007, 05:25 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Interesting new information. So, the promoters contacted Tony about the show, thus upsetting the original poster.

Is that about it?

From what I've heard the promoters are the ones who get to decide who does their show, not the stunters. Unless the promoter asks the stunter to find more stunters.

The difference between business and stealing can be pretty hard to detect, but this one is business. It's best to save the "Tony L is a crook" for stealing or it's going to get worn out too fast.

Last edited by excessa; 10-26-2007 at 05:37 AM.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:22 AM

DirtyToes is a decent person

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
PWNED so does this mean I have to put my Tony L is a crook shirt back in the closet again
Old 10-26-2007, 07:06 AM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Amen...Do your thing Tony
Old 10-26-2007, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by Tony L
We'll joe for a person that is supposed to be ryans friend your sure causing a big load of **** instead of being there for your friend. lets just be cut and dry.

There is a reason your so pissed about me going instead of somone from VMC.

Lets see here

Duker: is hurt

Ryan: is Hurt

Fatty: doesn't ride anymore (to my knowledge) and couldn't take 2 months off work

Nate: Couldn't leave work and to my knowledge doesn't ride street bikes
The only person left to ride is your or nate....

The only person left is you.... They didn't invite you because they didn't think you were up to par. I've been walking around the truth to spare the bad feelings but it seems to me like they are out the window anyway. They wanted me to come.

Again as i say in the past you help people you get screwed.....

If one person can look and say in this whole ryan s venture that i screwed ryan or anyone from VMC then post up. but its funny how people are so apt to just jump on a hate wagon when they have no idea I've posted the proof that I had no contact with anyone they contacted me. They went through the legwork to track me down and request my time and ability to preform.

As soon as ryan is ready to ride I'll step out and let him back where he belongs.

To everyone who hates this is stunt life i expect this it love this ****. Its always a trial by fire with most of you then there are the select few that look out for others and look for the other end of a story. You all have the facts and both sides take it however you want.

I came here upon request, I left xdl to go see my friend, I've put together a donation and dropped everything in my life to come to china for two months with meger pay, missing my birthday, thanksgiving, & a bunch of other personal events i would have liked to attend to help out.... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
im not up to par let see i went to china both times riding any junk bike they had with and without a handbrake and a stock bike that over heated everytime i rode when you cryd about your bike the hole time

and what i have i did i know one thing i will beat the **** out of you the next time i see you for ryan that 1000rr you fucked him on must i go now with this i done for now till i see you..
Old 10-26-2007, 07:54 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Tony...

your still a ******.. but do what ya gotta do man.. at the end of the day.. as long as your happy.. others with get over it.. or they wont..

aint your problem..

TRUST ME!

-kane
Wheelie Ninja!

u for ryan that 1000rr you fucked him on
ouch

Originally Posted by excessa
Interesting new information. So, the promoters contacted Tony about the show, thus upsetting the original poster.

Is that about it?

From what I've heard the promoters are the ones who get to decide who does their show, not the stunters. Unless the promoter asks the stunter to find more stunters.

The difference between business and stealing can be pretty hard to detect, but this one is business. It's best to save the "Tony L is a crook" for stealing or it's going to get worn out too fast.

its easy to post up emails that you want but not the first one when he wrote them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Old 10-26-2007, 08:04 AM

im not up to par let see i went to china both times riding any junk bike they had with and without a handbrake and a stock bike that over heated everytime i rode when you cryd about your bike the hole time

and what i have i did i know one thing i will beat the **** out of you the next time i see you for ryan that 1000rr you fucked him on must i go now with this i done for now till i see you..
joe bottom line you dont know when to stop

I've talked to your whole team and they all gave their approval. It seems like your the only one that has a problem..... Beat my *** tell everyone the world everything.... but remember put your own bs aside and think about your friend do you want to bring any more drama into his life at this point? maybe i'm wrong.... and in that case I guess i'm just wrong I'm not going on I would have never started this. If your mad about the outcome its not my problem I'm just simply defending myself when bashed on a public forum when I'm a million miles away and barely aloud to jump on a bike. They hired me because I bring a show they like that they chose you over me its not my fault. Ryan will have HIS shows back when he is ready to have them back and I will do the shows I'm invited to its just how business works. Explain to me again why your mad at this situation when i showed you adequate proof "BEFORE I LEFT" that i didn't contact BG but BG CONTACTED ME. There is no reason you can be mad but jealousy... When your whole team agrees I think you have bigger fish to fry Get off stuntlife and go back to the lot and practice. I'm done arguing a point that has already been proven in stone.

Quick Reply: tony L(im calling you out)