tony L(im calling you out)

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 05:36 PM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: tony L(im calling you out)

Originally Posted by skinnyR!
Maybe someone close to Ryan can answer this....

Will Ryan honestly be pissed when he finds out the Tony is over there?????

If Tony is truly Ryans friend, then I can't see Ryan being mad since, after all, it is his good friend over there representing for him.

Yes, this is a business, and again, someone has to go over there in Ryan's absence.

i have been with ryan for 6yrs now and travel with 2x to china to ride RYAN is going to flip out when he hears this ryan and i took tony lasttime with us cuz we where short a rider cuz fatty was hurt.

and when tony got back had nothing but b.s storys how he got to go 2 china and what he did there .
Old 10-25-2007, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by FrankieG
I my opinion, knowing Tony very well, Yes!!!! Tony is NOT perfect....But he did try his best to help out a friend....

When Ryan and Joe B were here in Daytona Tony put them up at his house and brought them around ect....

He went to China with Ryan........The pics looked great!!!

NOW either way.....Ryan can't ride at this time, I asked Tony about this specificailly...and Tony said that THEY CALL HIM, and asked If he could ride???

I asked him many other questions to determine if he was doing any scamming and I didn't detect any TONY SCAM signs.... He looked at this like he was just Standing in for RYAN....He would rather have RYAN...Riding.... but RYAN's health and happieness are most important now!!!!

I really want to stay positive here and end my comments....But I don't think Tony is doing anything wrong here and I'm 100% Sure WHEN Ryan starts riding again he is the Asian Connection again...and i'm sure that the company in CHINA can choose anyone they want to ride....Just my opinion!

Hope Ryan is doing well! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

And i'm glad to see all Ryans money is getting to him!!!

Thanks for the updates NATE!!!!!

ya tony did do this for us. as he called us hay guys i got 7 paying shows lined up for us so get down here. we got there and NO SHOWS at all. and we stayed at jim vandles place good times but it was all a b.s story that tony dreamed up about the shows.

you know tony mite be doing this for ryan but he should of talk to vmc about this and not told me so many b.s storys

and tony can read this in china ryan and i did the hole time we went over there.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:35 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

seize the opportunity...
if i was seriously career ending injured.. and any other rider friend or not was given an opportunity to seize my kawasaki contract... please... i would expect nothing less... people have already tried for less

sad truth is you dont even have to be injured to have someone try to swoop. there are many peoples that i know instances where immoral practices have been applied in attempts to secure personal gain... myself included.

survival of the fittest, there is no such thing as job security in the entertainment industry..

-kane
Old 10-25-2007, 06:47 PM

1SMF is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
seize the opportunity...
if i was seriously career ending injured.. and any other rider friend or not was given an opportunity to seize my kawasaki contract... please... i would expect nothing less... people have already tried for less

-kane
That's It! I'm calling Kawasaki tomorrow and stealing your deal! **** I can almost do wheelie:YEAH
Old 10-25-2007, 07:03 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

seize the opportunity...

sad truth is you dont even have to be injured to have someone try to swoop. there are many peoples that i know instances where immoral practices have been applied in attempts to secure personal gain... myself included.

survival of the fittest, there is no such thing as job security in the entertainment industry..

-kane
Remind you this is the guy who contacted Discovery Channel saying he could beat you're Record and if i remeber correct you started a thread talking **** to him about it saying you did not think i would find out about it Blah Blah Blah.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:04 PM
Whitetrash

JEFF4EZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cfinch
All I see is everyone jumping on a guys back over a 1 sided story... If Tony wasn't gonna do the show then someone else would have. The show must go on and who better to take Ryan's place than his best friend? I know if I was in his shoes I would want the same. This thread is retarded... Spend your energy finding ways to try to get some more donations going and not starting internet fights. Help Ryan don't cause more drama...
That's because you don't see half the other **** Tony L's crooked *** has done to people. He's a Class A piece of ****.
seize the opportunity...

-kane
I changed my original post because I've been show the light by mikee. As much as I disagree and can't say I would do the same thing, both him and Kaneone have a valid point. Maybe I should be more heartless.

Last edited by JEFF4EZ; 10-25-2007 at 07:50 PM.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:06 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by JOE VANCE
The **** is, he’s good at ******* people. he sees a hole and he jumps in and when its said and done he changes the story, to I was just trying to help boo hoo........
Originally Posted by joey b
yes ryan got the money last i heard.

3 days after ryan got hurt tony contacted ryans contacts after he talk to other teams that told him to wait to til we find out how ryan feels about it. cuz ryan is the one that got all this rolling over there. tony was in wi. for 6 days and never once talked to me about this or hinted he was going to do this intil the day AFTER he went back to fl. he puts a post on myspace saying he is going over there. dont think he even posted on here . why wouldnt he post it on here that he landed a show in china. cuz he took it from vmc.
Danny was right, this sounds exactly like tony. I have heard stories about Tony ******* over his "friends" countless times.

Its ******* sad that it involves Ryan S but the fact of the matter is we need to keep the focus on Ryan. I have hope that he will be riding again.
tony is going to get whats coming to him, but Ryan needs us now.

Last edited by silverstunterR6; 10-25-2007 at 07:08 PM.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:08 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jon X
Remind you this is the guy who contacted Discovery Channel saying he could beat you're Record and if i remeber correct you started a thread talking **** to him about it saying you did not think i would find out about it Blah Blah Blah.
Originally Posted by JEFF4EZ
That's because you don't see half the other **** Tony L's crooked *** has done to people. He's a Class A piece of ****.

Too bad we're not all as high class as you. Maybe we would have the same fucked up mentality.
TOUCHE'
hahaha Kane eat a dick
Old 10-25-2007, 07:11 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 10-25-2007, 07:15 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

seize the opportunity...

-kane
i am going to have to say i agreed. based on the situation of ryan.

Old 10-25-2007, 07:16 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by JEFF4EZ

Too bad we're not all as high class as you. Maybe we would have the same fucked up mentality.
I may not be a smart man, but what I believe Kane is saying is that is just the way it is in the entertainment business, and if you're not doing it someone is going to to do it to you, and you will get nowhere - hence "survival of the fittest."

In a perfect world everything would be done with mutual respect, and people would never get undercut. But we're talking about shows, contracts, and business, which has to do w/ money - the root to all evil, and 1 persons greed will overcome all good deeds, and this will never change.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:19 PM

^ we have ourselves a philosopher
at least HE can read through the bullshit
Old 10-25-2007, 09:55 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by Jon X
your absolutely correct.. and he did it in an extremely untactful way at that.. lol. but when i put him on blast it wasnt in a: "your a POS and i wanna rape your dog" kind of attitude it was more a "get a load of this goofball" mentality.. lol

-kane
Old 10-25-2007, 10:17 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by joey b
ya tony did do this for us. as he called us hay guys i got 7 paying shows lined up for us so get down here. we got there and NO SHOWS at all. and we stayed at jim vandles place good times but it was all a b.s story that tony dreamed up about the shows.

you know tony mite be doing this for ryan but he should of talk to vmc about this and not told me so many b.s storys

and tony can read this in china ryan and i did the hole time we went over there.

Hey Joe.

Ya, I realize TONY LOVES to embelish and take chicken **** and make it seem like Chicken salad , Tony likes to take possible shows and do some wishful thinking but it usually doesn't happen.... but I'm trying to change him and make him more careful about what he tells people

I wasn't there and I have been in the middle of TONY drama before but it usually ends up working out in the end and I NEVER totally trust anyone...and I try to ask as many questions as possible especially of Tony....I questioned him quite a bit about this trip and he seemed pretty honest about it and how he answered my questions led me to believe him....I don't believe Tony was trying to Steal the Show, He kept reiterating that This was just to help Ryan out and Not many other good riders can just up and leave for 2 months to CHINA...

Well, Tony is there hopefully he represents Ryan, VMC and himself well enough that all you guys will be on that moto gp ride for years to come!

I hope it all works out for you guys and I definately want Ryan to be happy, recover that best he can and you guys are always welcome here in Daytona with me......
Old 10-25-2007, 10:45 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

oh wow.. someone calling someone out on stuntlife.. never heard of that before.. (or done it.. lol)

its a dog eat dog world out there... on the way to the top your bound to step on heads, at the end of the day... it doesnt matter what you do, as long as your happy and where you wanna be...

cheers

-kane
Thats a pretty flawed immoral unethical statement which just goes to show your overall insecurity....I know CEO's of fortune 500 companies who have managed to come to their position with humility and moral standards.

seize the opportunity...

-kane
If you are truely good enough you dont need to inact immoral practices to secure your shows!!!

People should want you to see you b/c of how good you are not b/c of who you stepped on, pushed aside, or lied to. I wounder what your sponsors would think about this statement.

I'm sure kawi would not condone the utilization of immoral business conduct to further careers.....and as a rider for kawi I would think its your job to act in a way becoming of what sponsors want the public to percieve!!!

overall....IMMATURITY AT ITS FINEST!! CONGRADS
Old 10-25-2007, 10:46 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

seize the opportunity...

-kane
i wouldnt do that to you..........

ONLY cuz i had a 636 and didnt like it... GO HONDA!!!!
Old 10-25-2007, 11:16 PM

Elfmaze is a decent person

Besides being a goofy *** guy, I personally have not had any problems with Tony. He loves what he does and the people pf the stunt community. I think he just saw an opportunity and jumped on it. if he didn't someone else would have. I haven't heard about ryans condition but i'm shure that tony would be in contact with all that hes tried doing for him
Old 10-25-2007, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by FrankieG
Hey Joe.

Ya, I realize TONY LOVES to embelish and take chicken **** and make it seem like Chicken salad , Tony likes to take possible shows and do some wishful thinking but it usually doesn't happen.... but I'm trying to change him and make him more careful about what he tells people

I wasn't there and I have been in the middle of TONY drama before but it usually ends up working out in the end and I NEVER totally trust anyone...and I try to ask as many questions as possible especially of Tony....I questioned him quite a bit about this trip and he seemed pretty honest about it and how he answered my questions led me to believe him....I don't believe Tony was trying to Steal the Show, He kept reiterating that This was just to help Ryan out and Not many other good riders can just up and leave for 2 months to CHINA...

Well, Tony is there hopefully he represents Ryan, VMC and himself well enough that all you guys will be on that moto gp ride for years to come!

I hope it all works out for you guys and I definately want Ryan to be happy, recover that best he can and you guys are always welcome here in Daytona with me......

your a gud man we will be back this winter and hoping ryan will be next to me !!!!!!!!!11
Old 10-25-2007, 11:34 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by samurai87
I'm sure kawi would not condone the utilization of immoral business conduct to further careers.....and as a rider for kawi I would think its your job to act in a way becoming of what sponsors want the public to percieve!!!
your absolutely correct!!
i never said i condone, or conduct immoral business procedures.
Im not an immoral person. I don't advocate lying, cheating or stealing.

but in business and in life, there is often times a situation in which there can be only one for the job and in order to achieve that you have to do what is nescisary. (i cant spell it)

im not saying one should throw someone under a bus, or ruthlessly attack another. I am however saying that when an opportunity to further oneself arrises, you better believe that if you don't seize it someone else will. which to the ones that don't get it could be viewed at stepping on toes.

in regards to the CEO's you know I am sure they are quite humble and moral, but i also am sure they arn't quick to tell you about the situations in which they may have been forced to make an executive decision to better their own careers or for the overall betterment of their company. thats what CEO's do...

only the strong survive.

I dont think i have ever kicked someone when they were down, or been immoral and hurt someone in the process for my own gain. I enjoy helping others, and try to actively consider others feelings and situations before acting. but then again I know i am guilty of cutting my losses, or utilizing a relationship for the gain of myself and my program.

thats just life man... us humans.. we make mistakes.

besides this isnt about me, its about Tony. and in that situation it seems he did exactly what he needed to to secure a 2 month long paying gig to better himself, and due to circumstance it seems he made his choice quietly and without regret. He most likely was the best man for the job. Promoters are intelligent people to and have opinions and options they can weigh before making choices. cheers to that... in response to his personality. i agree with SMF.. he was very visually shaken by Ryans injury and selflessly did what he could to make the situation as comfortable as possible for Ryan. that alone should have qualified him to seize the opportunity for this china gig. better him than someone else..

theres a difference between being a winner and winning.

-kane
Old 10-25-2007, 11:38 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

i know instances where immoral practices have been applied in attempts to secure personal gain... myself included.

-kane
Speaking of such, still waiting on that phone call......

Quick Reply: tony L(im calling you out)