tony L(im calling you out)

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 09:41 AM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: tony L(im calling you out)

Originally Posted by Big R 508
ouch ... ryans contract is still good ? if it voids his contract that is even worse and does ryan knows about this when tony was there?
ryan doesnt know tony is over there ryan isnt even home let!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-25-2007, 09:59 AM

jbstunts is a decent person

this **** is crazy, i dont see how everyone just ***** on all theyre boys. you get your *** wooped for steppin on toes where i come from.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:10 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by joey b
ryan doesnt know tony is over there ryan isnt even home let!!!!!!!!!
ooo mang , thats fucked up big time and it aint right .....Now I m wondering how would ryan feel when he find out tha tony is running his show in china.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:13 AM

SuicideMyk is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 10-25-2007, 10:27 AM

skinnyR! is a decent person

Maybe someone close to Ryan can answer this....

Will Ryan honestly be pissed when he finds out the Tony is over there?????

If Tony is truly Ryans friend, then I can't see Ryan being mad since, after all, it is his good friend over there representing for him.

Yes, this is a business, and again, someone has to go over there in Ryan's absence.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:43 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by skinnyR!

If Tony is truly Ryans friend, then I can't see Ryan being mad since, after all, it is his good friend over there representing for him.

Yes, this is a business, and again, someone has to go over there in Ryan's absence.

+1 I'd like to know more.

I'm not going to get on the hatewagon. At XDL Tony was conspicuously absent because he dropped everything and flew to be near Ryan and help out. Far as I know he has gone on these China trips with Ryan so it kind of makes sense that he'd go, but I don't know the background on it. So I'm going to refrain from bashing Tony.

If I see a thread in Chinese about "Tony L is a crook" I may have to take it back, but from what I could see Tony is a good friend to Ryan.

Hopefully people will donate more to help Ryan out now that they know Tony isn't handling the money, not hating, just saying.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:26 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Old 10-25-2007, 11:37 AM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skinnyR!

I dont really have that answer yet. I've seen ryan ALOT since his accident. His stunt riding career isnt really my main concern right now. Him getting home and out of the hospital and back to a normal lifestyle is what I want to see. This **** doesnt really concern me at this point. There arent many people that would drop everything and go to ASIA for 2 months. Most people have jobs and ****. My friend is alive and seeing him happy is my main focus right now.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:42 AM
www.TEAMSELECTFEW.com

G-machine is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
I dont really have that answer yet. I've seen ryan ALOT since his accident. His stunt riding career isnt really my main concern right now. Him getting home and out of the hospital and back to a normal lifestyle is what I want to see. This **** doesnt really concern me at this point. There arent many people that would drop everything and go to ASIA for 2 months. Most people have jobs and ****. My friend is alive and seeing him happy is my main focus right now.

+1 ,Get well Buddy
Old 10-25-2007, 11:42 AM

skinnyR! is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
My friend is alive and seeing him happy is my main focus right now.

And that IS the most important thing.

Whole heartly agree with ya buddy.

When you look at it from that stand point, this whole thread topic is pretty insignificant to the scope of things.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:50 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

I my opinion, knowing Tony very well, Yes!!!! Tony is NOT perfect....But he did try his best to help out a friend....

When Ryan and Joe B were here in Daytona Tony put them up at his house and brought them around ect....

He went to China with Ryan........The pics looked great!!!

NOW either way.....Ryan can't ride at this time, I asked Tony about this specificailly...and Tony said that THEY CALL HIM, and asked If he could ride???

I asked him many other questions to determine if he was doing any scamming and I didn't detect any TONY SCAM signs.... He looked at this like he was just Standing in for RYAN....He would rather have RYAN...Riding.... but RYAN's health and happieness are most important now!!!!

I really want to stay positive here and end my comments....But I don't think Tony is doing anything wrong here and I'm 100% Sure WHEN Ryan starts riding again he is the Asian Connection again...and i'm sure that the company in CHINA can choose anyone they want to ride....Just my opinion!

Hope Ryan is doing well! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

And i'm glad to see all Ryans money is getting to him!!!

Thanks for the updates NATE!!!!!

Last edited by FrankieG; 10-25-2007 at 11:54 AM.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:38 PM

214stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
oh wow.. someone calling someone out on stuntlife.. never heard of that before.. (or done it.. lol)

its a dog eat dog world out there... on the way to the top your bound to step on heads, at the end of the day... it doesnt matter what you do, as long as your happy and where you wanna be...

cheers

-kane
I think the goal is to get where you want to be without stepping on heads because one day you won't be the top dog and you will be back in the pit with the rest of them, even the ones you stepped on and payback is a bitch. It will be over one day and when that happens if you still have a core of really good friends that is how you will be measured on how successful your career was.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:58 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

Hope this all gets worked out. Like stated before, the main concern should be Ryan healing up and getting back to his life!

Here are some things that i heard directly from Tony L last Friday, I called him to get an update on Ryan...

Two things he said, and i quote, were that
a) the promoters contacted him about filling in for ryan for the upcoming shows this fall
b) he REALLY wished that ryan was going with him!

Im not taking either side cause i dont know all the details, but these things were said to me directly from Tony after i called him...

again, try to get it worked out guys

Ryan, good luck getting back to your life in the upcoming months! hope to see you make a 100% recovery!
Old 10-25-2007, 02:29 PM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

the only way this will get squashed is getting tony and ryan together and discussing it.

i personally don't know either one of them. so im not passing judgment.

the main concern here is def. Ryan's health though. everything else can be worked out later.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:52 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by JOE VANCE
.and its ok to work hard and get to the top that’s how it should be, but stepping on heads on the way up is the wrong path .your going to have to deal whit the people one day and your stay at the top might be short lived .
word.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:55 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Tony's not gonna see this thread for another month, is he?
Old 10-25-2007, 03:18 PM

cfinch is a decent person

All I see is everyone jumping on a guys back over a 1 sided story... If Tony wasn't gonna do the show then someone else would have. The show must go on and who better to take Ryan's place than his best friend? I know if I was in his shoes I would want the same. This thread is retarded... Spend your energy finding ways to try to get some more donations going and not starting internet fights. Help Ryan don't cause more drama...
Old 10-25-2007, 03:42 PM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

I think this thread needs to be squashed till the story is straight. **** aint good for anyone.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:53 PM

1SMF is an unknown quantity at this point

All I know is what I was asked by Tony to help out his Friend Ryan. I have nothing to do with the Help Ryan Paypal account.

I put together a Raffle at Stuntoberfest and Raised $550 Brittney Morrow and Myself counted it in front of a third person.
Took 2 weeks to get it but I now have Ryans Dad's Address and we sent out a check this past Tuesday.

As Far As people bitching out Tony - I'm not taking sides but...
Didn't Ryan and him go together to China last year?
Aren't they good friends?
Didn't Tony leave XDL and pay $1000 for a plain ticket to go see him?

He was Crying to me on the phone when he told me about it.
If he is ******* him over then Tony is one hell of a scam artist.
I don't think he's smart enough for that.

I think you all jump to a lot of assumptions, next someone will say I raised $5000 at Stuntoberfest but only gave $550. That's why I covered my *** because the lot of you have nothing better to do then drag down someone else instead of rising to a higher level.
Old 10-25-2007, 05:32 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

1smf hanks for helping out with that too by the way... what was really nice of you guys.

Quick Reply: tony L(im calling you out)