tony L(im calling you out)

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 06:51 AM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: tony L(im calling you out)

These post's seem to keep showing up from different people ..

subscribed
Old 10-25-2007, 07:03 AM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
So did the donated money get to ryan?
+1
Old 10-25-2007, 07:12 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by suicidl
just another group of people that he has pissed on. how many more threads before everyone learns the truth about Tony L

He is probably spending all the money people sent in for ryan also if he was in charge of it

Tony if you read this you should get into another sport because you have worn out your welcome in the Stunt community
Originally Posted by Old Duffer
So did the donated money get to ryan?
I think you miss read it he says if tony was in charge of it. So im assuming yes the money got to ryan. plus if the money didnt get to ryan youd be dam sure you would hear about it on stuntlife. so please people dont not donate because your confused on that. I dont know personally but I hate to see people hold back donating money to ryan cus there confused if it is getting to him. some one who knows for sure should def clear that up.

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
I'm not siding with anyone, I don't know what the hell is going on. But as there are always two sides to every story, here is what I saw on Tony's myspace page:

Friday, October 19, 2007

China or Bust!

So recently as everyone knows on of my best friends Ryan S. was involved in a horrific accident that unfortunatly rendered him out of commission for a little bit whal he heals. I got the chance to ride with him a ton of great times but the most fun of course was out china trip. Hence the promotors contacted me about a week ago and asked me to come in Ryans place. Seems that I was requested by the circut which is always a huge honor. Plus trying to fill the shoes of Ryan S. is a huge feat. I'll be representing a few great people over there

BG Perfomance Kawasaki
1INFASTFUN.COM
THE VERTICAL MISCHIEF CREW
TLSTUNTS.COM

and more. I leave Tuesday October 22, 2007 and arive back in the states December 20th, 2007. Unfortunatly I'm missing a huge family gathering up in my home state of Maine that I was really looking forward to seeing that you can never have enough time with your family, also thanks giving, my birthday, my best friends birthdays David and Emily's, My grandmothers birthday, and too many more things that are really important. So this trip is definatly a 50/50. I'm really exited about going but wish I could share it with my friends. Something about being in a foregin country with no friends kinda make you feel a lil un easy about yourself. anyway I'll see you all when i get home.

All the best
Tony L

There are two sides to the story. So im still waiting to here arguements from both sides or a better explaination from the person who started this thread.....popcorns warm, buttered and ready to be eating
Old 10-25-2007, 08:30 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Wouldn't surprise me from what I've heard. Hopefully it's not true.

Ryan better get the money I donated.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:35 AM

skinnyR! is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
oh wow.. someone calling someone out on stuntlife.. never heard of that before.. (or done it.. lol)

its a dog eat dog world out there... on the way to the top your bound to step on heads, at the end of the day... it doesnt matter what you do, as long as your happy and where you wanna be...

cheers

-kane
Exactly.

Two sides to every story. I really don't know nothin about somethin, but fact of the matter is, someone was gonna go to china in Ryan's place, and it sounds like Tony put himself in the right place at the right time to do so. Can't knock the man for that. It sounds to me like the thread starter wanted to go, and is jealous that someone else got picked.

But, this is like the fourth thread where people have hated on Tony L. It could be a bandwagen thing, or the truth about him. I don't think the nobodies on here like me will ever really know......
Old 10-25-2007, 08:36 AM

JOE VANCE is an unknown quantity at this point

The **** is, he’s good at ******* people. he sees a hole and he jumps in and when its said and done he changes the story, to I was just trying to help boo hoo....... he came to me saying he had all these people that were going to get the DVD off me and then it changed to he has to see if they want it and then it went to haven’t herd **** from him for a long time,when I said I was pissed at him .the he flips it to,I’m the ******* and he was trying to help me .help I don’t need .and that I’m fucked up for wondering were my money is .then he said he still has them and he’ll just give them back **** wish I could go buy something have it for half a year and then give it back when I’m done with it .kicking his *** would be point less like slapping around a girl .and its ok to work hard and get to the top that’s how it should be, but stepping on heads on the way up is the wrong path .your going to have to deal whit the people one day and your stay at the top might be short lived .
Old 10-25-2007, 08:43 AM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skinnyR!
Exactly.

Two sides to every story. I really don't know nothin about somethin, but fact of the matter is, someone was gonna go to china in Ryan's place, and it sounds like Tony put himself in the right place at the right time to do so. Can't knock the man for that. It sounds to me like the thread starter wanted to go, and is jealous that someone else got picked.

But, this is like the fourth thread where people have hated on Tony L. It could be a bandwagen thing, or the truth about him. I don't think the nobodies on here like me will ever really know......

I agree...as long as he didn't mess with the money we donated.

From what I read he had gone out there with Ryan before so for the sponsors to ask him again doesn't sound all that shady to me But there's always more to a story...
Old 10-25-2007, 08:46 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scott3824
Wouldn't surprise me from what I've heard. Hopefully it's not true.

Ryan better get the money I donated.
sorry to ryan that i did not donate because of the fact that i read on here that tony did have something to do with it. if it was anyone else i would have donated. time will tell

Old 10-25-2007, 08:51 AM

Can someone clear this up please!
What this is about?

I would like to know if its about the money sent to Ryan?
If it is i feel sorry for you tony.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:58 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DrasticDan
Can someone clear this up please!
What this is about?

I would like to know if its about the money sent to Ryan?
If it is i feel sorry for you tony.
HE IS PROBABLY spending all the money people sent in for ryan also if TONY WAS IN CHARGE OF THE COLLECTING. completely just curious THIS IS NOT A FACT............YET
Old 10-25-2007, 09:04 AM

HE IS PROBABLY spending all the money people sent in for ryan also if TONY WAS IN CHARGE OF THE COLLECTING. completely just curious THIS IS NOT A FACT............YET
Its going to his paypal From what iv herd. I haven't donated because i am hesitant to do so because of that.

Last edited by DrasticDan; 10-25-2007 at 09:07 AM.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:05 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Its going to his paypal.
Who put him in charge
Old 10-25-2007, 09:16 AM

Who put him in charge
I donated 1 dollar to find out and its going to verticalmischief so i will now donate my money.
Also im putting up a few auctions for parts i have witch should bring some decent money and donate what i get from them. Ill post up about the auctions on ebay when i get moved and put them up in hopes to raise more money for him.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:18 AM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point

yes ryan got the money last i heard.

3 days after ryan got hurt tony contacted ryans contacts after he talk to other teams that told him to wait to til we find out how ryan feels about it. cuz ryan is the one that got all this rolling over there. tony was in wi. for 6 days and never once talked to me about this or hinted he was going to do this intil the day AFTER he went back to fl. he puts a post on myspace saying he is going over there. dont think he even posted on here . why wouldnt he post it on here that he landed a show in china. cuz he took it from vmc.

**** i got you a bike set up when you came so you could ride and my guys housed you for a week and this what you do. **** and you still never sent zeke the part you need to replace on it

tony l is just a bullshiter that mommy and daddy pays his way everywhere
Old 10-25-2007, 09:20 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I donated 1 dollar to find out and its going to verticalmischief so i will now donate my money.
Also im putting up a few auctions for parts i have witch should bring some decent money and donate what i get from them. Ill post up about the auctions on ebay when i get moved and put them up in hopes to raise more money for him.
That's a good idea. I've got mad DB parts around here somewhere.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:21 AM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

for the first week the paypal was set up with Tony's acct. It is now in ryans acct and I have verified that tony did transfer the money into ryans acct that he collected in the first week. SO RYAN DID GET EVERYTHING THAT WAS DONATED!
Old 10-25-2007, 09:23 AM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

Who put him in charge

tony had someone make www.helpryans.com
Old 10-25-2007, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by joey b
yes ryan got the money last i heard.

3 days after ryan got hurt tony contacted ryans contacts after he talk to other teams that told him to wait to til we find out how ryan feels about it. cuz ryan is the one that got all this rolling over there. tony was in wi. for 6 days and never once talked to me about this or hinted he was going to do this intil the day AFTER he went back to fl. he puts a post on myspace saying he is going over there. dont think he even posted on here . why wouldnt he post it on here that he landed a show in china. cuz he took it from vmc.

**** i got you a bike set up when you came so you could ride and my guys housed you for a week and this what you do. **** and you still never sent zeke the part you need to replace on it

tony l is just a bullshiter that mommy and daddy pays his way everywhere

Not cool at all!

I try to get my name out there by riding and hard work.
I guess another way to do it is by shitting on everyone too.

Last edited by DrasticDan; 10-25-2007 at 09:29 AM.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:26 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

ouch ... ryans contract is still good ? if it voids his contract that is even worse and does ryan knows about this when tony was there?
Old 10-25-2007, 09:30 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
for the first week the paypal was set up with Tony's acct. It is now in ryans acct and I have verified that tony did transfer the money into ryans acct that he collected in the first week. SO RYAN DID GET EVERYTHING THAT WAS DONATED!
good job now i will have to get something his way

Quick Reply: tony L(im calling you out)