homemade kits ???

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 06:57 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: homemade kits ???

Originally Posted by 06R1_Kb
thats not even a lie ~ soo many ridiculously hot retarded girls here. thats 90% of why i attend this school. hit me up whenever your around. i think i'll still be riding through the winter, unless it gets waaay too cold.
Movin back to the HEB area from Vegas in december.. I'll probably spend most of my time kickin it at UT, A&M or UNT, but fo sho if i make it down to SM you'll get a shout. i love drunk hot texan college chicks.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:37 AM

Ryan R is a decent person

i end up in austin a lot. its where i grew up and have a lot more friends there. most will have graduated ut by the end of this semester.
i've only been in sm since september.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:16 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

u guys cant discuss this over pm's? or cell? or email? or smoke signals? drums? telegram?
Old 10-25-2007, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
u guys cant discuss this over pm's? or cell? or email? or smoke signals? drums? telegram?
Go swim down bourbon street
Old 10-25-2007, 01:46 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by y2kmk
Go swim down bourbon street
i wish i could so i could have a damn drink... a strong *** drink at that. i'm stuck in a ******* office all day. wait till u guys graduate and are stuck in corporate america. enjoy college while u can, fellas.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:20 PM

i wish i could so i could have a damn drink... a strong *** drink at that. i'm stuck in a ******* office all day. wait till u guys graduate and are stuck in corporate america. enjoy college while u can, fellas.
Out of college and working for IBM for 2 years homie.. i know the pain.

I'm actually leaving the company soon to pursue some personal goals that do NOT involve sitting in a ******* office.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:45 PM

Out of college and working for IBM for 2 years homie.. i know the pain.

I'm actually leaving the company soon to pursue some personal goals that do NOT involve sitting in a ******* office.
lucky bastard. u must not have kids.
Old 10-25-2007, 05:02 PM

my bad for the thread jacking. this is the last one.
i'm 22 - and a freshman in college - i was a marine for the past 4 years. believe me, i know how good i have it just going to school right now.
Old 10-25-2007, 05:22 PM

lucky bastard. u must not have kids.

**** no! I learned to pull out
Old 10-25-2007, 07:31 PM

my bad for the thread jacking. this is the last one.
i'm 22 - and a freshman in college - i was a marine for the past 4 years. believe me, i know how good i have it just going to school right now.
awesome. what was ur mos? mine was 0131, admin. served 6 years.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:32 PM

**** no! I learned to pull out
good. keep that up. dont trust'em when they say they're on the pill.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:33 PM

Hobie is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be down that way in the next few months, gotta come try out the 4:1 hole to pole ratio!
Hit me up on dfwstangs if you head this way, I don't live in SM anymore, but still go to school there (graduating in Dec) and I would kick it.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:45 AM

awesome. what was ur mos? mine was 0131, admin. served 6 years.
well i guess its back to thread jacking already.

0656 - "tactical data networking" but was with an infantry bn, 3/3. so i was never really behind a desk. usually just ended up driving around the co/xo/ops o when they went out on patrols, and fixing whatever the retarded grunts broke at our fobs when i visited.
i miss it, when your the guy that brings/fixes the internet, i had all kinds of hook ups. (admin shop always forgot to run my leave papers)
Old 10-26-2007, 12:34 PM

well i guess its back to thread jacking already.

0656 - "tactical data networking" but was with an infantry bn, 3/3. so i was never really behind a desk. usually just ended up driving around the co/xo/ops o when they went out on patrols, and fixing whatever the retarded grunts broke at our fobs when i visited.
i miss it, when your the guy that brings/fixes the internet, i had all kinds of hook ups. (admin shop always forgot to run my leave papers)
yeah but its okay, cuz i'm jackin it this time.

lol, yeah, just keep leave papers well tucked under a shitload of paperwork. if their section chief asks about it, "oops, it was under all this paperwork." LOL
Old 10-28-2007, 11:07 PM

F4i_stuntin_WV is a decent person

hey thanks everyone for the info :YEAH... all i had to do was think about the coming about of the cage and bar ... i put on axel sliders today off of a schwinn bmx with some all thread bar from ACE, lookin pretty sick ...

shane, how's your arm feelin after that loop at the party thursday???