Master Cylinder

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 06:00 PM

Super Shuffle is a decent person
Master Cylinder

Quick question when you get dirt bike bars what do most people do get a new master cylinder or use the stock ones. The reason i ask this bc today was my first day stunting and was goin good till i dropped the bike to the right and broke the master cylinder and Jw at this point if i need to get a new mater cylinder or there other option?
Old 10-21-2007, 06:04 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Master Cylinder

next time cut your lever so it doesn't hit the ground in a crash...
Old 10-21-2007, 06:06 PM

point taken but what about the master cylinder? so u sayin if i cut it wont brake the master cylinder?
Old 10-21-2007, 06:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

usually not
Old 10-21-2007, 06:20 PM

well then ill do that but as of right now it is broke so should i buy stock one when i buy the dirt bike bars or is there another option
Old 10-21-2007, 06:25 PM
also known as OMR

the gsxr radial master is one of the best
Old 10-21-2007, 06:33 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
the gsxr radial master is one of the best
+1 I have an 04 gix600 for my hb, set to the closest setting with fresh HH's and ez 1 finger lock
Old 10-21-2007, 06:55 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

gix radials work real good on the front, thats what I'm runnin now and its awesome!
but I didn't like mine for a handbrake...TONS of power, but little feel, I swtiched to a brembo 16x18 which is the exact opposite and I love it
Old 10-21-2007, 10:56 PM

Like i said i am new to stunting now would i just buy the master cylinder and the gsxr brake leaver or would i need to buy the lines and calbers and such?
Old 10-21-2007, 11:25 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Super Shuffle
Like i said i am new to stunting now would i just buy the master cylinder and the gsxr brake leaver or would i need to buy the lines and calbers and such?
buy the master and lever together off ebay.....then use the same banjo bolt that came outta your old one and bolt your same brakelines to the new master. Now get a dremel with a cutting wheel or somin and cut your lever where you can use two fingers on it....learn to bleed brakes if you want, or have someone who knows how show you....you're done!
Old 10-22-2007, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
buy the master and lever together off ebay.....then use the same banjo bolt that came outta your old one and bolt your same brakelines to the new master. Now get a dremel with a cutting wheel or somin and cut your lever where you can use two fingers on it....learn to bleed brakes if you want, or have someone who knows how show you....you're done!
Thank you all
Old 10-22-2007, 11:43 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

CBR1000RR masters are awsome masters too.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:25 PM

well that is good to know as well due to i know some who just wrecked there CBR and i might just take theres?!