4wheelers stunting

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 06:01 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve
Re: 4wheelers stunting

Originally Posted by rookie stunter
4wheelers are great leaning tools and are always fun, i just got rid of mine but i dont really miss it. just for the fact that everyone wants a turn on the quad and its only a matter of time before someone else ***** it up and you end up fixxin it yourself. i never really told anyone they couldnt ride it(i didnt want to be a jerk) and for most people i didnt mind but sometimes i regreted it when they didnt know how to ride it and beat the bar up or they were experienced and dogged the **** out of it like they owned it.
yeah thats how it seems to be with all toys and when you have a social gathering. but i have no problem being a dick. i tell them to work hard for one and buy one just like i did and that i didnt buy it for them i bought it for me. its not even selfishness or being a dick at all really, its just a man who loves his bike that doesnt want someone whos inexperienced to trash it.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:51 AM

Ghini is a decent person

i think they are fun as hell to stunt, but the douche bags that think they are the hot **** and are like "i stunt the **** outta my quad, i could do anything on a bike if i had one or someone let me borrow theres for like a week"...those people give quads a bad name.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:52 AM

Ghini is a decent person

...and they should be kicked..hard
Old 10-22-2007, 11:39 AM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point

Joe Molina (a true OG who rocks quads and bikes ) Once said...(I think in one of Drew Stones Vids...one of the black Sheep Squadron vids)
" It dont matter what Your Rockin' ...It just matters that you're out there...Stuntin is in the heart "

That Quote has stuck with me till this day...and I've always been a Molina fan Since that ....

and I'm concentrating 90% of my time now learning on the 600's ...But I still love to rock my EX400...and will never sell it :YEAH
Old 10-22-2007, 11:43 AM

caffiene is a decent person

Originally Posted by rookie stunter
4wheelers are great leaning tools and are always fun, i just got rid of mine but i dont really miss it. just for the fact that everyone wants a turn on the quad and its only a matter of time before someone else ***** it up and you end up fixxin it yourself. i never really told anyone they couldnt ride it(i didnt want to be a jerk) and for most people i didnt mind but sometimes i regreted it when they didnt know how to ride it and beat the bar up or they were experienced and dogged the **** out of it like they owned it.
man you know i tryed blowing that **** up everytime i got on it haha it will be missed
Old 10-22-2007, 12:07 PM

NastySVC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by newguy600
so what does everybody think of 4 wheelers trying to stunt?
they are fun for about 10 minutes until you learn everything. And i stunt them and they are boring. Need to no skill level or risk level it is like stunting the wheelie machine at comps..haha.....they are fun to just mess around on but dont take it serious.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:12 PM
MILF's love me

stunterwannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
yeah thats how it seems to be with all toys and when you have a social gathering. but i have no problem being a dick. i tell them to work hard for one and buy one just like i did and that i didnt buy it for them i bought it for me. its not even selfishness or being a dick at all really, its just a man who loves his bike that doesnt want someone whos inexperienced to trash it.
+1
Old 10-23-2007, 07:19 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by GSXR600cc
well i gess i dont have a problum with it for the sipel fakt that if u traying and thats all u have then get it on i meen stunting is stunting on my book it all takes skill so roke on with wut u got and kep it reil ride on
Sorry, I dont speak goobely guck