i love borne

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 01:09 PM

Lil Krazy is a decent person
Re: i love borne

Originally Posted by numberTWO
i love him

I cant believe this you cheatn bastard we r through. n my head has a ****** knot on it that gun shoots hard as ****
Old 10-21-2007, 01:15 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iwreck
hhhhwhat's a borne?
but i think i want one
Old 10-21-2007, 01:33 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Originally Posted by CN STARZ
yeah you do. You know how I know? They way you kids were spooning in Switzerland. Too cute.
Yeah, well that SOB just used me to get in with her. He's a HATER! well more of a lover, but a lover of my mama! Thats just not right. Borne you're gonna get it, better keep your boots on.... you did.

She kept the hat, sometimes I catch her sitting in the corner of the room, fetal position, crying and holding that thing. You're an evil man Borne.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:50 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
Yeah, well that SOB just used me to get in with her. He's a HATER! well more of a lover, but a lover of my mama! Thats just not right. Borne you're gonna get it, better keep your boots on.... you did.

She kept the hat, sometimes I catch her sitting in the corner of the room, fetal position, crying and holding that thing. You're an evil man Borne.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:54 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

well now I know where you got your mighty fine good looks from anyway.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:35 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

nick you are notall there are you
Old 10-21-2007, 03:51 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by suicidl
nick you are notall there are you
I heard Nick Apex was rokken that steven segal wig-piece since birth!
Old 10-21-2007, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Derek M
I heard Nick Apex was rokken that steven segal wig-piece since birth!
I fell out with the hair, but is was Lorenzo Lamas that my mother spent a long night in a 20.99 hotel with. Segal is a ***** compared to my father, The Renegade!
Old 10-21-2007, 04:47 PM

Either you've been laying in bed all day getting high too or you just crossed "that" line...
Old 10-21-2007, 05:37 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

ummm...okay...

never mind, there is just too much going on here...carry on with this fest of love for the supertech kid...
Old 10-21-2007, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Derek M
Either you've been laying in bed all day getting high too or you just crossed "that" line...
This line?

I'll cut you Dlish, cut you good!
Old 10-21-2007, 05:46 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Borne made that cowboy hat look authentic.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:12 PM

This line?

I'll cut you Dlish, cut you good!
that bumfuck pic aint loadin apex!
Old 10-21-2007, 10:58 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup, I need to make sure I log out next time.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:07 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

oops...i need to remember that too...sticky is coming to stay with me again...
Old 10-21-2007, 11:24 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by sitdownsteve
i think some one on here has a picture of my ding dong on his shoulder... i love him too, i love you borne, oh my god we can say it all the time now, bloop i love you borne
....and in his ear.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:33 AM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

I fell out with the hair, but is was Lorenzo Lamas that my mother spent a long night in a 20.99 hotel with. Segal is a ***** compared to my father, The Renegade!
HAHAHA! Thats some good ****!
Old 10-22-2007, 10:33 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Mike Num2 for $100 a pic I will get some photographs of him sleeping or maybe even some candid shots of him in the shower if you want.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:37 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Word on the streets is Borne is the reason there are no rearsets on ebay
Old 10-22-2007, 10:38 AM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
Word on the streets is Borne is the reason there are no rearsets on ebay
this is true!

Quick Reply: i love borne