i got your cocky hanging pal!

-kane
Old 10-19-2007, 05:47 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person
Re: it might be a first..

Originally Posted by Kaneone
i got your cocky hanging pal!

-kane
You gotta a phone hanging or an internet hanging next to you too? What should I do, post a new thread to get hold of you?
Old 10-19-2007, 05:55 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
You gotta a phone hanging or an internet hanging next to you too? What should I do, post a new thread to get hold of you?
Kane is too cool now. He's gonna be in SD tomorrow for a show and cant hit no one up.
Old 10-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by SIC J
Kane is too cool now. He's gonna be in SD tomorrow for a show and cant hit no one up.
when you go to work in the morning to you always call and invite all your friends to come kick it with you at work!? too cool!? oh please... its called work man.. reality check.. its a JOB

--
nick... you came at me crazy and bottom line. i didnt have the mental capability to even deal with the drama at this time.. my heads about to explode with all thats going on right now..

ill throw ya a call while im driving this afternoon... answer your phone this time.. i dont like playing phone tag, and im sure neither do you!
Old 10-19-2007, 06:31 PM

its called work man.. reality check.. its a JOB

nick... you came at me crazy and bottom line. i didnt have the mental capability to even deal with the drama at this time.. my heads about to explode with all thats going on right now..

ill throw ya a call while im driving this afternoon... answer your phone this time.. i dont like playing phone tag, and im sure neither do you!
I tried for 2 weeks to get hold of you, you called once, 1 time, and I was in a meeting myself, what do you think I do, sit here in Vegas waiting for you call. Phone tag is when I called and texted your *** over 15 times in 2 weeks. I don't work on your schedule, you don't work on mine, and I called all of 40 minuets after your call. Its not drama, its man up to whats going on. So get to it, THIS is part of your job too.
Old 10-19-2007, 06:32 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

thats pretty ******* funny...
Old 10-19-2007, 07:11 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

I tried for 2 weeks to get hold of you, you called once, 1 time, and I was in a meeting myself, what do you think I do, sit here in Vegas waiting for you call. Phone tag is when I called and texted your *** over 15 times in 2 weeks. I don't work on your schedule, you don't work on mine, and I called all of 40 minuets after your call. Its not drama, its man up to whats going on. So get to it, THIS is part of your job too.
wow son... stress getting to ya!? lol. jesus..

and you exaggerate more than my little sister.
your whole tangent about sitting and waiting for my call.. kinda creepy, your sounding excessively stalker-like hommie.. haha

besides.. bottom line is.. they have me on net 60 so.. speaking of manning up.. sit tight, buy a book or something.. lol..

-kane
Old 10-19-2007, 07:47 PM

and you exaggerate more than my little sister.
your whole tangent about sitting and waiting for my call.. kinda creepy, your sounding excessively stalker-like hommie.. haha

besides.. bottom line is.. they have me on net 60 so.. speaking of manning up.. sit tight, buy a book or something.. lol..

-kane
You're killing me, did you read what I said? I said "I don't have time to sit and wait for your call", I'm just as busy as the next guy. And when did it become net 60? Bottom line is you said money for the show. That means when its completed. But hell, another 1.25 months sure, why not drag out chump change. And stressed, yeah, I am, getting it four fold here so lets just say you don't know even half of it. Just call me, you have all the time to read and respond, how hard is it to pick up the phone...
Old 10-19-2007, 07:56 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

And when did it become net 60? Bottom line is you said money for the show. That means when its completed. .
gotta love HIN... ask colton, teach, bullo, tneck and everyone else ive hired for those shows man.. been doin em for 3 years and they are a royal pain in the assssssss!!!! only shows ive done that are worse are redbull gigs.. those guys take F O R E V E R to pay!!!

cal speedway chaulk them up to a net 60 also..

i understand what your going through brotha but think of the brightside.. once stuff starts taking off you get settled into the fact that you know you have checks always comming.. it just sucks when youve done the work and still havent gotten the check.. but.. its the name of the game..

ok i need to really get off my *** and get my stuff done i will call ya laters mang!!!!

-kane
Old 10-19-2007, 08:42 PM

COOP 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
note the you cocky bastard
Old 10-19-2007, 08:45 PM

COOP 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Juar3z
i havent bought that magazine in a long time cause i got tired of it having nothing but custom bikes with extended swingarms and other bs.... i might pick it up again if theres more stuntn involved
what he said
Old 10-19-2007, 10:16 PM

ok i need to really get off my *** and get my stuff done i will call ya laters mang!!!!

-kane
Fair enough, I'll wait for your call, last thing I heard was I was getting the fat nada from sources unnamed because of the booking debacle. Thats why I'm pissed I've not heard from you. I may have it all wrong.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:37 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

see Kane even knows Nick is REALLY Jesus. you aint foolin us just cuz you cut your hair.