Slightly TO'ed at Sick Innovations

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 06:32 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

kipROCKet is a decent person
Slightly TO'ed at Sick Innovations

Rundown-

Crash F4i, left side of cage bends, welds crack open in a few places.

It was a hard crash so I suck it up and pay for another side. At the same time I ordered a round bar since shipping takes longer than to be desired.

My stuff came today, no round bar in box.

Call them up talk to the phone guy, he assures me Evan or whoever runs the place will give me a call today. Phone has not rang once.

I feel like i should get a deal here, am I wrong?
Old 10-18-2007, 06:37 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Slightly TO'ed at Sick Innovations

Originally Posted by kipROCKet
Rundown-

Crash F4i, left side of cage bends, welds crack open in a few places.

It was a hard crash so I suck it up and pay for another side. At the same time I ordered a round bar since shipping takes longer than to be desired.

My stuff came today, no round bar in box.

Call them up talk to the phone guy, he assures me Evan or whoever runs the place will give me a call today. Phone has not rang once.

I feel like i should get a deal here, am I wrong?
on their website it says theirs a lifetime warranty on cracked welds?? but i never expect ppl to call me back that run a business like that, theyre super busy guys and get tons of calls, so if you cant talk to them right then just make it a point in your mind to call back even if they say theyre gonna have them call you. and the bar prob didnt ship out at the same time cuz maybe they didnt have one ready?? who knows, i wouldnt get worked up about it, youll get taken care of.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:38 PM

Azuras is a decent person

i always call back, them saying they will call you back is like after a date when a chick says that she will call you sometime. it usually means you wont get that call but it you sometimes do
Old 10-18-2007, 07:41 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Dude that guy is very busy so it wont hurt if you call em back to see whats going on its just because of the phone hasnt rang one today ...all u do is dail the # & talk.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:48 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

kipROCKet is a decent person

Werd, I'll call em up tomorrow and see what they can do for meh
Old 10-18-2007, 08:05 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

good luck
Old 10-18-2007, 09:06 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

all cage/stunt oriented companies can suck *** from time to time. It's so hit or miss in thie industry.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:15 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah if you ship the side back Ian will send you another one if the welds brake. He stands behind his cages!
And as far as for the phone call i can assure you that he is not avoiding you. That guy spends all his time in the shop working and never gets a brake!
But give a call back and check up on talking to him about it. I pretty much talk to him every day so when i talk to him ill bring it up about calling you.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:39 PM

uponit17 is a decent person

yeah man i work in retail sometimes shiping **** gets a lil fucked up but you still be taken care of your name is still in there computer just call back and they will figure **** out
Old 10-18-2007, 09:45 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
all cage/stunt oriented companies can suck *** from time to time. It's so hit or miss in thie industry.
+1!!!! The only shop that hasnt dicked me around yet is HAI.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:53 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

Ian will take care of it!!!

Call them again tomorrow and ask for him... calmly explain the situation, you wil be taken care of!
Old 10-18-2007, 10:04 PM

punchit is a decent person

Dude its been 3 weeks and 6 calls and the money still hasnt been put back on my account. Total bs
Old 10-19-2007, 10:06 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

The Sick Innovations crew that I have met are good people. I don't think they'd intentionally keep your money and not send you your stuff.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:32 AM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

i know ian, and his shop is not far from me. yes he will take care of any problem that anyone has but, with that said... i own a business, and i am also very busy at times, but i always have someone to answer the phones and take care of any problems that may come up. the bottom line is this, when you own a business you have to take care of your customers. no customer should have to wait 3 weeks for a refund, or a week for a call back. like i said, ian is a good guy and he will take care of problems, but he needs to work on his customer relations. if he does not have time to answer the phone or call someone back, then he should hire a customer service adviser to take care of it. i have never had a problem with any purchase from him, but maybe its because im so close to his shop. im not talking bad about him, i just think that if their were another cage out there as good as his, then he might lose business by not providing the best customer service at times. but his product is the best.....

Last edited by crazy636stunter; 10-19-2007 at 10:36 AM.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:36 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

He works 14 hours a day busting his ***. No need for you to come whine on the internet. He has great customer service and will take care of any issue.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:44 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like it's a great product, but needs to work on better customer service. This isn't the 1st thread I've heard about SI not calling people back and what not. Not knocking them, but I've worked in a very customer service oriented industry and having mediocre CS can really hurt a business. Maybe he needs to think about hiring a front desk type girl.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:55 AM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by punchit
Dude its been 3 weeks and 6 calls and the money still hasnt been put back on my account. Total bs
As for this. I can tell you that when you get a refund on a cridet card or bank card it is easy to do and fast!

Now once they refund the money to you it is on you bank or cridet company on how long it takes to get put back in your account!

Once it happened to me and it took 7 weeks. So iv been threw it and once they refund it it is out of there hands and in your card company's hands.

And for the quote about hearing about SI CS threads.
I don't think anyone knows about these cage shops its not a retail store!
They don't have some schmuck sitting there waiting on the phone to ring. They are building your cages and bars.
And the front desk girl has to be hott! LOL
Old 10-19-2007, 11:38 AM
N/A

He said "cridet". Sorry Dan, I have to laugh at that.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:54 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DrasticDan

And for the quote about hearing about SI CS threads.
I don't think anyone knows about these cage shops its not a retail store!
+1, im all for customer service but cage shops arent macy's they dont make billions of dollars, theyre doing the best they can well most of them are. sometimes ppl expect too much.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:09 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
+1, im all for customer service but cage shops arent macy's they dont make billions of dollars, theyre doing the best they can well most of them are. sometimes ppl expect too much.
There are 2 sides to retail (Whether they own their own shop or just build **** out of a garage) the product and the customer service. You can have great CS but a shitty product and you will obviously see where that'll get you, or you can have a great product and shitty CS... but with shitty CS you lose customer's trust. All I'm saying is SI has a great product, so to match that product they should really work on trying to figure out a better plan of action for CS b/c working 14 hour days doesn't leave much time for anything else let alone customer requests.

Quick Reply: Slightly TO'ed at Sick Innovations