Reverse Gear

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 07:28 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Reverse Gear

Originally Posted by mitsuman
whatever you want to call it dipshit. you know what i mean
not really. its impossible end of story... you want someone to roll backward on their front wheel? with the rear wheel in the air??

just give up now

Originally Posted by Burial87
wait...too late
Old 10-16-2007, 07:36 PM

Timmy P is a decent person

Im gonna fabricate a front rim with a sprocket on it and run a chain to it.. so then when i roll stoppies Ill go past BP and gas it and keep going. for miles and miles.. and miles. and beyond that.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:40 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

god please send a comet into the earth tonight preferably in the va area.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Bent Rim Tim
Im gonna fabricate a front rim with a sprocket on it and run a chain to it.. so then when i roll stoppies Ill go past BP and gas it and keep going. for miles and miles.. and miles. and beyond that.
make one for me while your at
this could be the next step in stunting!
Old 10-16-2007, 07:57 PM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sgt.Stud
yea reverse sounds like a great idea. you can shift back and forth between 1st gear and reverse to use it instead of a rear brake!
uh.....NO

i think for once im in aggreement with samurai87
Old 10-16-2007, 08:03 PM

investor7523 is a decent person

Originally Posted by samurai87
save me some popcorn, i have a feeling this thread will bring all the idiots outa the wood work
Originally Posted by mitsuman
all jokes aside, wouldn't it be different to see a rolling burnout in reverse? or a reverse endo 180 to wheelie? i think that would be pretty sick.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:03 PM

somebodys ***** got smashed for this thread

Old 10-16-2007, 08:06 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

Next time i say something stupid im goin to read this thread to feel better about myself
Old 10-16-2007, 08:11 PM

save me some popcorn, i have a feeling this thread will bring all the idiots outa the wood work
i gotcha covered
Old 10-16-2007, 08:12 PM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by [T-Roy]
you're joking right?
no. where are they at when threads like this pop up?
Old 10-16-2007, 08:25 PM

ripitup is a decent person

roll that piece backwards down a hill and give it a foot full of brake. see what can be accomplished i think i might have to try that when im nice and boozed up:YEAH
Old 10-16-2007, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by ripitup
roll that piece backwards down a hill and give it a foot full of brake. see what can be accomplished i think i might have to try that when im nice and boozed up:YEAH
yeh that way the world will be saved from yet another idiot
Old 10-16-2007, 08:52 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

i cant believe you just said that....

so lets see about the physics of this ideocracy shall we?

your momentum is going forward so you pull in the clutch throwing down an AWESOME coaster just long enough to switch to REVERSE and let the clutch out bringing your full momentum to a COMPLETE HALT (slamming the front end down..jus fyi) just in time to wheelie off directly backward??

you sir are truely a genius!!

now that would just be cruel....

I'm prolly the youngest guy in this thread and I already have at least 3 people beat in the physics department....that is sad!!
i meant you come to a complete stop in a wheelie just long enough to switch the gear while the bike is falling past 12 o clock...still its just stupid to do
Old 10-16-2007, 09:02 PM

live361 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by .Z.
how could you do a reverse endo?? WHAT THE **** THATS A WHEELIE

dumbass

not on the frount wheel the back wheel i see it working but in stead of the break saving your *** the throttle would be i think you should do it and shut up all the haters up and to get the frount in up go in reverse with the back break like a stopie then use the back break to keep it up it could work if you got the skills and money to keep fixing a bike that has dammages to it on par with fliped stopies
Old 10-16-2007, 10:12 PM

gixxer671 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=GHOSTIE;2983061]hey maybe we should all get motors for our front wheels.......

[QUOTE]

Ok, while you all can keep flaming, here's two things. 1. Yamaha made a limited number of R1's with standard driven rear and hydraulic driven front wheels- yes, it's true. They were factory bikes with very limited racing production only. They added around 50 lbs to the bike (not very efficient), but they pulled good and solid on a wet race track. 2. Think about the reverse wheelie. It's a little different, but before you say it can't be done, grab a z400 quad (or whatever with reverse), go backwards (probably while bouncing of the reverse gear rev limiter), pull in on the clutch, put your foot on the rear brake hard and try rocking that for awhile. Can't say I was ever super smooth looking while trying it, but it can be done. Now as far as a bike...

Last edited by gixxer671; 10-16-2007 at 10:16 PM.
Old 10-16-2007, 10:34 PM

[quote=gixxer671;2983829][quote=GHOSTIE;2983061]hey maybe we should all get motors for our front wheels.......

Ok, while you all can keep flaming, here's two things. 1. Yamaha made a limited number of R1's with standard driven rear and hydraulic driven front wheels- yes, it's true. They were factory bikes with very limited racing production only. They added around 50 lbs to the bike (not very efficient), but they pulled good and solid on a wet race track. 2. Think about the reverse wheelie. It's a little different, but before you say it can't be done, grab a z400 quad (or whatever with reverse), go backwards (probably while bouncing of the reverse gear rev limiter), pull in on the clutch, put your foot on the rear brake hard and try rocking that for awhile. Can't say I was ever super smooth looking while trying it, but it can be done. Now as far as a bike...
hate to say it but we arent talking about quads
Old 10-16-2007, 10:37 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

anything can be done.
Old 10-16-2007, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by live361
not on the frount wheel the back wheel i see it working but in stead of the break saving your *** the throttle would be i think you should do it and shut up all the haters up and to get the frount in up go in reverse with the back break like a stopie then use the back break to keep it up it could work if you got the skills and money to keep fixing a bike that has dammages to it on par with fliped stopies
then let em build it
Old 10-17-2007, 08:30 AM

Ghini is a decent person

this thread needs to die, this is by far the most asinine disscusion i've ever read. the fact that its going on past the first half page of jokes and hate is really a testament to how stupid you guys are...morons
Old 10-17-2007, 08:43 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bent Rim Tim
lol that would actually work

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Reverse Gear