Stuntoberfest 2007

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 05:43 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Stuntoberfest 2007

Good times. Nice seein' everyone again
Old 10-15-2007, 06:12 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice
Re: Stuntoberfest 2007

always is
Old 10-15-2007, 06:15 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

thanks again mr. expert pop up man
Old 10-15-2007, 06:16 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ~Carms~
thanks again mr. expert pop up man
No prob
Old 10-15-2007, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by T-NECK
always is
True story.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:10 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

this clips of jesus are crazy
Old 10-16-2007, 07:29 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Great seeing all of you there! *hugs*
Old 10-16-2007, 08:39 PM

SuicideMyk is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't go it's against my religion

****** work
Old 10-16-2007, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Emrock
this clips of jesus are crazy
Post that **** up.

It pretty much sums the weekend up quite nicely. Can't wait to do it again.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:04 PM

#1Rookie is a decent person

it was tight kickin it with everyone again! i was bumbed i didnt qualify though, i think they should have taken top 15 to the main
Old 10-16-2007, 09:58 PM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point

******* missed it this year sucks *****. cant wait to go see the SW in 08 tho. never miss that ****. :YEAH
Old 10-16-2007, 10:38 PM
www.warpedtoys.com

WarpedToys is a decent person

Had a blast and nice to see every one again, although I think I have seen to much after Pittsburgh StarBoyz, XDL and Stuntoberfest.. 3 shows in a row is hard for sure but it was fun.

XDL to FL part of the trip had to be the worst though. One of our riders bikes ( Bags ) fell off a trailer at 70+ MPH but the powers front peg slider saved the bike and one stap 2 broke or slipped at one time whats the odds.. Get that fixed then he flipped a stoppie at practice to make things worse on the poor guy. I had to drive the bus part of the way from VA to FL with no wipers at night and could not see 10 foot in front of me and then we found we had been driving for like an hour with NO running lights or brake lights NOTHGING at all but T-Necks big head when the car lights hight it. lol

Other wise had a blast at all the events and Biketoberfest we will also be there racing so come check us out if your in town Eric woods from wood craft is our racer for CCS/AMA should be a fun weekend have the bus there and trailer along with one hell of a R6 06 for the race...
Old 10-17-2007, 12:24 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by #1Rookie
it was tight kickin it with everyone again! i was bumbed i didnt qualify though, i think they should have taken top 15 to the main
didnt qualify .. interesting.. did you wreck?
Old 10-17-2007, 08:52 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WarpedToys
Had a blast and nice to see every one again, although I think I have seen to much after Pittsburgh StarBoyz, XDL and Stuntoberfest.. 3 shows in a row is hard for sure but it was fun.

XDL to FL part of the trip had to be the worst though. One of our riders bikes ( Bags ) fell off a trailer at 70+ MPH but the powers front peg slider saved the bike and one stap 2 broke or slipped at one time whats the odds.. Get that fixed then he flipped a stoppie at practice to make things worse on the poor guy. I had to drive the bus part of the way from VA to FL with no wipers at night and could not see 10 foot in front of me and then we found we had been driving for like an hour with NO running lights or brake lights NOTHGING at all but T-Necks big head when the car lights hight it. lol

Other wise had a blast at all the events and Biketoberfest we will also be there racing so come check us out if your in town Eric woods from wood craft is our racer for CCS/AMA should be a fun weekend have the bus there and trailer along with one hell of a R6 06 for the race...
Glad you made it, some of that sounds like a damn nightmare.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:21 AM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by #1Rookie
Yeah man, I didn't see your run, but you definetly have what it takes for sure! Good seeing everyone again!
Old 10-17-2007, 11:00 AM

peewee1 is an unknown quantity at this point

this weekend rocked good to see everyone
Old 10-17-2007, 11:28 AM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

was always pleasure........ cant wait till next time....
Old 10-17-2007, 11:40 AM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes good times! Good seeing you out Nags and everyone else. Cant belive DrasticJames showed up! WOW!
Looking forward to the next time we meet again!
Old 10-17-2007, 01:09 PM

FreeTonyC is an unknown quantity at this point

Holy Crap......... I got drunk.......
Old 10-17-2007, 01:11 PM
FYF

motopsycho231 is a decent person

anyone take pics?

Quick Reply: Stuntoberfest 2007