made a huge mistake

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 02:35 AM

DirtyToes is a decent person
Re: made a huge mistake

Originally Posted by k-fos23
pay attention moron i have an f3 look at the cage on the fi website doesnt have sliders and i said it holds up the the impacts it just rolls moron oh and yes i have db bars too

OWN'D

...never seen an f3 up close....but my buddy had a fi on his zx-6r, on deh first drop, it bend back and broke the stator now he rocks a tygershark which is

idk why, but some ppl still promote fi and 905...this dude posted on teh cbrforum about wantin a cage for his 600rr, and some idiot says, ya "go buy a fi or a 905, i've heard they're really good"
Old 10-15-2007, 02:39 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

my boy got an fi for his 929 after i told him not to and he broke his stator cover and ripped out his motor mount on the first crash.......

i have seen more stator covers broke from an fi cage then i can count
Old 10-15-2007, 02:43 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

stfu ....**** you FI ..FI SUCKS...FI need 2 get a ****** life apparently not cuz it keeps breaking peoples bike ...SI ALL THE WAY U BITCH.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:45 AM

DirtyToes is a decent person

Originally Posted by Big R 508
stfu ....**** you FI ..FI SUCKS...FI need 2 get a ****** life apparently not cuz it keeps breaking peoples bike ...SI ALL THE WAY U BITCH.
nahh, tygershark baby!:YEAH

si is 2nd on my list.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:57 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

**** i crashed one time with my fi.

list of broken parts...

windshield
upper
stay
front brake lever
tail plastic
right peg mount
right pass. peg mount
left peg
slider

i bought a cage to save all this ****. FI is the whole reason i don't have a mint bike anymore. i had to go sf and dent the tank the rest of the way.

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS BUY FI.

Last edited by [T-Roy]; 10-15-2007 at 03:00 AM.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:00 AM

k-fos23 is a decent person

seriously did that guy not read my post he just started bitching he must be one of sgt. studs best friends
Old 10-15-2007, 03:07 AM

hawaiiandave is a decent person

pay attention moron i have an f3 look at the cage on the fi website doesnt have sliders and i said it holds up the the impacts it just rolls moron oh and yes i have db bars too
Moron i'm not the MORON with the F3 that right there shows your skills or should I say lack of skills, you should get back on your 50 cause this is a big boy sport, stop throwing it like your crashing a 50 grow some ***** and save it, it's guys like you with squid skills that make the sport look like were a bunch of hooligans just trashing our ****, maybe you should go HAI website and buy you a wheelie button
Old 10-15-2007, 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by hawaiiandave
Moron i'm not the MORON with the F3 that right there shows your skills or should I say lack of skills, you should get back on your 50 cause this is a big boy sport, stop throwing it like your crashing a 50 grow some ***** and save it, it's guys like you with squid skills that make the sport look like were a bunch of hooligans just trashing our ****, maybe you should go HAI website and buy you a wheelie button
funny ive been in this sport way longer than u and been thru some serious injuries and did u not bother to see what my other stunt bike is. this is why bastards like u come on here and talk **** instead of reading posts completely u just post what u think so go and beat one off into ur mahi mahi. oh and did u happen to read the part where i went down trying to save it seriously go home ur mom is calling
Old 10-15-2007, 03:13 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

LMAO who is this guy??

for your info F3's are cake.

check otu older footage of EDUB from outermost destroying and killin his like no other..

ITS NOT THE BIKE ITS THE RIDER
Old 10-15-2007, 03:14 AM

so then this means u havent seen e-dubs 3 cylinder video then right cause ur right he sucks too on an f-3 and so does every one else thats riding em right http://youtube.com/watch?v=efxXygoOKCs

Last edited by k-fos23; 10-15-2007 at 03:15 AM. Reason: add link
Old 10-15-2007, 03:19 AM

so then this means u havent seen e-dubs 3 cylinder video then right cause ur right he sucks too on an f-3 and so does every one else thats riding em right<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="
yeah i've seen it and he killed it but your no E-Dub **** i've rode them, this is about you throwing your **** cause you can't ride and blaming it on your cage cause it rolled what was wrong with Daytona to much power for you, **** kyle woods can rock it why can't you cause your a squid!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2007, 03:22 AM

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
LMAO who is this guy??

for your info F3's are cake.

check otu older footage of EDUB from outermost destroying and killin his like no other..

ITS NOT THE BIKE ITS THE RIDER
wow you said it OLDER FOOTAGE and thats what i'm saying rider rider rider i'm a nobody
Old 10-15-2007, 03:23 AM

yeah i've seen it and he killed it but your no E-Dub **** i've rode them, this is about you throwing your **** cause you can't ride and blaming it on your cage cause it rolled what was wrong with Daytona to much power for you, **** kyle woods can rock it why can't you cause your a squid!!!!!!!!!
ok ******* pay attention one more time i didnt toss my bike and yes i rocked the daytona it was stolen crashed and caught on fire. so heres the deal dick i want to see video of u rocking without a cage and tell me uve never dropped ur bike until then go suck a bag of *****
Old 10-15-2007, 03:31 AM

ok ******* pay attention one more time i didnt toss my bike and yes i rocked the daytona it was stolen crashed and caught on fire. so heres the deal dick i want to see video of u rocking without a cage and tell me uve never dropped ur bike until then go suck a bag of *****
your butt hurt cause you suck a stunting huh! I rocked my **** off the show room floor with out a cage and it did fall but I don't fling my **** like you, i'll send you a vid of me spliting your wig in 6 different directions and my bike won't hit the ground once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2007, 03:33 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

your butt hurt cause you suck a stunting huh! I rocked my **** off the show room floor with out a cage and it did fall but I don't fling my **** like you, i'll send you a vid of me spliting your wig in 6 different directions and my bike won't hit the ground once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll get the popcorn. anybody want some?

Old 10-15-2007, 03:36 AM

i dont know why u think i fling my bike seriously im waisting my time talking to u when i see video the only thing ur doing right now is making urself look like a jackass
Old 10-15-2007, 03:38 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

And I'm sure plenty of people could split your wig, so shut the **** up you arrogant douchebag.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:39 AM

better yet u can come to the spot and show me in person ill envite everyone i know just to see this historic event so how about u show all of us how well u split a wig

we are waiting
Old 10-15-2007, 03:41 AM

Originally Posted by inolen
And I'm sure plenty of people could split your wig, so shut the **** up you arrogant douchebag.
thank u and inolen can vouge for me too as well as several others im not saying im super great like u hawian douche
Old 10-15-2007, 03:42 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

better yet u can come to the spot and show me in person ill envite everyone i know just to see this historic event so how about u show all of us how well u split a wig

we are waiting
But you won't see it because he's just another arrogant unknown non-travelling hometown hero that thinks he's the **** because he can do some circles

Quick Reply: made a huge mistake