What does everyone do for a living?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2004, 01:14 AM

Zackie Chan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What does everyone do for a living?

I'm 21, I live with a roommate in his house that he just bought but i work at honda to get my parts cheap when i eat ****. Although it doesnt pay that well and you have to watch those payroll deducts on parts kills the check. Got to make enough to keep riding thats all that matters. :YEAH
Old 04-30-2004, 02:23 AM

RaiderRyder is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm 22 was working for a construction company installing fiber optic cable but got laid off. I own a house (triplex sp?), 98' Mustang, and my 02' F4i. Everything was going great for me until I got laid off now I had to move back with my parents (I'm renting all 3 units to make some $$$) and I'm currently looking for a job. Anybody got a job in the Bay for a 22 year old skinny kat holla!
Old 04-30-2004, 04:56 AM

outlawr1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What does everyone do for a living?wierd how **** changes isnt

errthing changes..not sayN i ever or will do this but..if you want a bike bud heres a idea.ok you got friends right,well you know your boy who never gets a piece right errbody has that one friend no matter what he does he just cant hit it..it doesnt need to be a friend it could be a co-worker or such get one of your girls that luvz sex or just luvz to make u happy.pay her more than she makes n a month in a week by getting your "friends" life savings to break a piece off n her.they r both happy and your the goodguy in the deal.i had a co-worker who was ashamed of his job 35yr/m and once a month he would go to the local strip club playing the out of towner dressed to the 9s and all to buy one of the strippers 4 the night. why go dirty if u can get it clean?just playN but like the old *** sayN if theres a will theres a way...if not you can pull your finger out your a$$ and your other finger out your mouth and switch them around..but your still fu(ked.
Old 04-30-2004, 04:58 AM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by CBO
Yo what up the name is CBO Im 24 years old never had a job, graduated high school then went on full scholarship to Cali to play baseball graduated got my AA degree, then signed a deal with ISU full scholarship in the BIG 12. ISU cutt their baseball team so I Bought a bike then one day seen the roughriders video with DMX and Wink 1100 and loved **** since....Been Hustlin on the grind since to maintain.

No ****?! I always wondered that!
Old 04-30-2004, 08:28 AM

DAN1978 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mechanic For Mercedes Benz In Southern Ca
Old 04-30-2004, 09:59 AM

CBR up on one is an unknown quantity at this point

Going to school full time at Texas Tech. Have a Mechanical Engineering degree this december. Working part time at a Suzuki/Kawi dealer selling parts.
Old 04-30-2004, 11:52 AM

Kelly. is an unknown quantity at this point

im in the military = broke as ****.

i do tech control, if that means anything to anyone..

its computer crap, hopefully ill make money when i get out.
Old 04-30-2004, 12:37 PM
ftw

ftw is an unknown quantity at this point

AMEN i work for Sprint and the same **** goes on
Originally Posted by Ninja Jay
i work at nextel partners and i talk on the phone all night to you bastards who dont know how to use a got dam phone..... or dont know how to mail in a payment.... or plug in a charger..... or forget you voicemail password.... or drop your phone in the toilet.... or went over your min and have a phone bill that costs as much or more than my got damm rent and think that i am going to give you a credit for the full amount.....haha....wrong!!!wrong!!! or these poor little people who called long distance and was charged .40 cents and wants a credit and if they dont get the credit then they are going to cancel. ( if you want to know...they did cancel.... cuz i aint given up ****....) or make an international dialing call and swear that they were not in mexico.... yeeeaa WHATEVAAA!!! or just want go over the bill cuz your got dam ignerant... or call in and want to know why you phone isnt working? oh.... i see you havent made a payment in 3 matha ****in months....uhhh...that would be why your phone isnt working... do you want some bonus min sir....huh... do ya... well then maby you should hang up and then call back because i aint given ya chit..... but hey thanks for calling >8' )

but thats pretty much it.... if you have a nextel and you call 611 from 3:30 to 12:00 central standing time... and you get a young man on the phone by the name of Jason... dont expect to get **** from me....

but we do appreciate your business and i hope you have a good night...

ps... oh.... and i sell my body on the weekends for a little spending cash....
Old 04-30-2004, 12:41 PM

xR1owner is an unknown quantity at this point

Live with 2 m8's, work as a conductor/remote controll engineer for the Union Pacific Railroad. Like the job, love the money!
Old 04-30-2004, 12:55 PM
BACK UP IN THAT ASS

GMO750 is an unknown quantity at this point

dont know why I am replying to this.

28, homeowner, project manager for a national environmental consulting co.

Used to drive a Denali until I built my house - now I drive a reg. cab 94 toyota clamwagon pickup that closely resembles a rolling time-bomb. Junk 00' 750, junk 97 thundercat sled, junk 87 sea ray seville 16'

too many projects
Old 04-30-2004, 01:01 PM
I Love To Post!

ChoCha is a decent person

25 years old.. Design release engineer on the H2 Interior.. Still phuckin in school on top of that...
Old 04-30-2004, 01:08 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

roadrash929 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ChoCha
25 years old.. Design release engineer on the H2 Interior.. Still phuckin in school on top of that...
High Speed Data Engineer working on Fiber Optic network with Cisco equipment for a major company in the US. Home Owner and too many toys to list.. including my rice bike.
Old 04-30-2004, 01:38 PM

shawn_g is an unknown quantity at this point

28 years old. been in the Army since i got out of high school. live with a roommate that just went out and got a cruiser (so LAME) and he says that he wants to go to the wheelie park with it. my girl will be moving in here at the end of May with me.

Ride a 2003 GSXR 750 and drive a Honda Accord. Need about 6 credits to finish up my BA in Business.

If anyone has any questions about any branch of the military, just give me a shout.
Old 04-30-2004, 01:53 PM

Ryan Thompson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gsxrchicky
I'm a full-time engineering student. I work for my Dad depending on homework. My parents bought the house I'm in as an investment, so thankfully I don't have to pay rent at the moment. I was paying rent when I bought my first few bikes. I just saved and saved up about 2k and bought my first piece. Then gradually saved more, traded in, and so on. At leas I own my stuff. It sucks when a lot of people around here have new bikes, but I figure I'll make enough when I'm outta school. So I'm stuck waiting. Most of my paychecks now go to the vet and dog food for the little monsters.
Keep it up! I recently graduated with Mechanical Engineering degree, got a job, and tons of new toys. The paychecks are awesome, but you'll have a lot more bills. I'm riding an 03 gsxr 600 and I'm going to get the 05 gsxr 1000 next year. Another great thing is once you're out in the real world you have great benifits so you can stunt all you want and know that your *** is covered. So keep it up, it's all worth it in the end! Let me know what kind of engineering you're in and I'll see if I can help you out. I know the classes can be a bit much at times.

Take care and ride safe,
Ryan
Old 04-30-2004, 02:21 PM

OneWheelUpR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I Work As A Full Time Motorcycle Tech, And I Have A Side Shop Where A Custom Paint, And Polish Bikes. I Also Work On Jet Ski's And Snowmobiles When My Friends Need The Work Done.
Old 04-30-2004, 02:23 PM
I'm Getting Used to Posting

hella_wicked is an unknown quantity at this point

33 401k retirement services
Old 04-30-2004, 02:37 PM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Work at Intel, take care of the tools that make the chips! Sweet job lots of off time! Drive a Rubicon and a Grand cherokee and pay on the ex's liberty but since I'm divorced the checks are slim but that will all change next year when she gets a muthafuggin job! Oh yeah, 2 gixxer 1ks, one for the street and one for practicing and then of course my beloved 50 that my boys won't let me ride alone, see gallery.
Old 04-30-2004, 03:02 PM

ice_cold_g is an unknown quantity at this point

I work full time doing product development (working right now!!!) with about an hour commute. I got a bike and ride somewhat. Not every day all day but I get out. I also attend school part time after from about 4-10. I live with 2 other roommates and I get out on a semi-regular basis. I don't have a steady lady right now but it can be done. Yeah, you gotta be a hog about yours. Put your nose down and do what you do. If you want to do all those things then you will find time for it all. People actually give props for showin' you having your stuff in order.
Old 04-30-2004, 06:54 PM

aaron f is an unknown quantity at this point

i shoe horses for money and hey i really like it been only kiced in the face once got plastic surgery out of it so now i look even better! im getting a fab shop going to build mostly 4x4s and im getting into the stock market and im old enogh : )
Old 04-30-2004, 06:55 PM

boner is an unknown quantity at this point

loose the girlfriend its a never ending money pit

Quick Reply: What does everyone do for a living?