clutch control??

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 03:29 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
clutch control??

I just watched a video and all I have to say is W O W

who the **** set that event up?

who the **** insured that??

another example of weak *** promoters making cash of this **** doing unsafe shows
Old 10-14-2007, 03:43 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: clutch control??

link .
Old 10-14-2007, 03:44 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i just watched teh vid on myspace..
whats the big deal?
it had jessica maines crash in to the pole.. yea its in a parkin lot with no barricades.. but other than that pretty cool
Old 10-14-2007, 03:53 PM

shorty820 is an unknown quantity at this point

i posted the video early today in the "why is jessica maine pro thread"...check it ..
Old 10-14-2007, 04:24 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

yep there was a wall of people just waiting to get smashed into......lol

how thw hell did she hit that pole out in the middle of the parking lot........lol
Old 10-14-2007, 04:32 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

it looked like she was tryin to u turn it in highchair mode.. and miscalculated
Old 10-14-2007, 04:34 PM
also known as OMR

it was kinda funny because she didn't get hurt but damn there was nothing out there but that one pole and she hit it........lol
Old 10-14-2007, 04:52 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

whammo, no bueno
Old 10-14-2007, 06:28 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

haggard
Old 10-14-2007, 10:29 PM

chpsk8er630 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea i was leaning on that pole while everyone was practicing. It was a good seat lol.

Last edited by chpsk8er630; 10-14-2007 at 10:38 PM.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:40 PM

k-fos23 is a decent person

so do u ride or just announce?
Old 10-14-2007, 10:50 PM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by k-fos23
so do u ride or just announce?
last i heard it was both....
Old 10-14-2007, 11:13 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

the lot was horrible...dude made serious money out of the event and we had a tiny *** area to actually ride with no barriers or anything...most of the "stunt area" was about the length of a football field going up a huge *** hill
Old 10-14-2007, 11:21 PM
also known as OMR

**** some times i would kill for a football size place to do a show ,ive done shows in parking lots were i had about ten parking spots to ride in....lol

had to make an approach on the grass just to be able to do a little stoppie.......
Old 10-14-2007, 11:22 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
I just watched a video and all I have to say is W O W

who the **** set that event up?

who the **** insured that??

another example of weak *** promoters making cash of this **** doing unsafe shows
i've been waiting for this post since wednsday night...lol

thomas you really should take some notes while watching superbikes...a couple spectators getting hurt would definitely spice up xdl...

and as far as hitting the only thing in the parking lot at 4mph??? el oh el

Last edited by EZEC; 10-14-2007 at 11:25 PM. Reason: light pole
Old 10-14-2007, 11:29 PM

i want to see video of u riding havent seen any
Old 10-14-2007, 11:33 PM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by k-fos23
i want to see video of u riding havent seen any
i don't think they had invented video cameras back when thomas was stuntin it up....

j/k thomas....re-spect
Old 10-15-2007, 01:11 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

I dont ride

we had a bike go through 2 sets of steel barriers with only a 100 foot approach.. something I had never ever seen happen

its cement barriers from now on... I mean not having any barriers whatsoever is inexcuseable.. the least you should have is steel barriers
Old 10-15-2007, 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
I dont ride

we had a bike go through 2 sets of steel barriers with only a 100 foot approach.. something I had never ever seen happen

its cement barriers from now on... I mean not having any barriers whatsoever is inexcuseable.. the least you should have is steel barriers
so u dont ride so then u just announce or how did u get involved it was brought up at the spot and im curious concerning ur last thread cause we all know theres thousands of us out here and if u dont hustle ur riding as a product we will go knowhere so how did u get involved
Old 10-15-2007, 01:18 AM
also known as OMR

those steel barriers are just like cow scoopers on the front of a train when a 400 pound bike going fifty miles an hour hits them......lol

Quick Reply: clutch control??