clutch control??

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 09:11 PM

jonbravo20 is a decent person
Re: clutch control??

Originally Posted by old man roger
**** some times i would kill for a football size place to do a show ,ive done shows in parking lots were i had about ten parking spots to ride in....lol

had to make an approach on the grass just to be able to do a little stoppie.......

ive done shows where i had to do stoppies on the sidewalk next to a really busy highway!!! ill post some pics when i get a chance... lol
Old 10-15-2007, 09:41 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

I went to this and there was a barrier, they asked all the stunters to park there bikes in a row to protect the spectators. that still left 2 sides open to the crowd. point is am. or pro things happen . I have to say XDL should be a model for all comps
Old 10-15-2007, 09:56 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

are u talking about the garbage spot xdl had in Vegas last year
Old 10-15-2007, 10:08 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Scott-
are u talking about the garbage spot xdl had in Vegas last year
well i never saw the vegas spot all i can speak for is the VIR spot which was pretty good , but I was actually referring to how well the comp was run .SO what was wrong the vegas spot anyway?
Old 10-15-2007, 11:22 PM

chpsk8er630 is an unknown quantity at this point

Clutch control was a little pricey to get in i think 20$$ but it was my first competition i ever watched and i had a great time. and im sure next year will be alot better with safety and ****. They definately need a better parking lot though!
Old 10-15-2007, 11:44 PM

STICKYstunts is a decent person

It would be nice if Meacham would bring back the Baltimore Bike Bash.

BIG lot, barricades, wet t-shirt contest, car show, and awesome practice spots all around.

And Thomas MC'ed and ran the event, so you know it was quality.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:23 AM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skillz
well i never saw the vegas spot all i can speak for is the VIR spot which was pretty good , but I was actually referring to how well the comp was run .SO what was wrong the vegas spot anyway?
it was small very small but it was in a strip club parking lot so that made up for it i mean it was no longer than 100 feet and the biggest part was a circle area about 50 ft in diameter and the starting point was about 15 feet wide
Old 10-16-2007, 12:33 AM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

ah yes barriers are the least of the problems at that event! one it was the worst organised event i ever seen. two the guys i seen place top three would have beaten a lot of top riders i know. three since there were no girls to sign up for the girls comp where DID THE MONEY GO. WHOS POCKET? maybe they should have paid out down the line a little more? four did anyone see that spot! five! if you call being a judge doing interviews with superbikes while not paying attention to the riders or others texting on there phones then i guess yeah maybe the scores were right!......

not to mention it was 20 beans to get in! let alone for what crazy amount venders had to pay

YES THOMAS I SEE YOUR POINT! ***** off the hook!

first time i ever seen AMATURES busting out highchair O's and highchair drifts lol and combos for days!

Last edited by GSE Nick; 10-16-2007 at 12:36 AM.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:52 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Someone should have launched their bike into the crowd :YEAH

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 08:54 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

You guys are killing me. It's spelled amateur.

Usually I'm not the spelling police, but I caved under the intense pressure.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:19 AM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

Originally Posted by Scott-
it was small very small but it was in a strip club parking lot so that made up for it i mean it was no longer than 100 feet and the biggest part was a circle area about 50 ft in diameter and the starting point was about 15 feet wide
It was actually quite a bit bigger than you are putting it. I do believe alot of the riders that i talked too were down with the size of the lot at XDL Vegas. I think the lot in XDL Virginia was even better.

Always props to Thomas for stepping up the game and forcing everyone to follow or get left behind. The 2 XDL events i went to this year were my favorite events of the year by far. Riders get treated like the center of the show and not just some side act. From the registration to the riders meetings and the awards ceremony, everything is very professional!!!!

Thanks again Thomas for keeping the dream alive!!!!

Tice
Old 10-16-2007, 06:14 PM
Is building another f4i

Originally Posted by excessa
You guys are killing me. It's spelled amateur.

Usually I'm not the spelling police, but I caved under the intense pressure.
thats why i always abbreviate it.
Old 10-16-2007, 06:36 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

All stunt shows and comps are just making the sport as gay as can be .....thats it.....and i want to see more people get hurt....thats why stuntwars is gay..too much gear...too many barriers....I hope more less known promoters continue to keep stuntriding an underground/cool show....other than some corporate sell out fest
Old 10-16-2007, 07:44 PM

burnsy is a decent person

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
All stunt shows and comps are just making the sport as gay as can be .....thats it.....and i want to see more people get hurt....thats why stuntwars is gay..too much gear...too many barriers....I hope more less known promoters continue to keep stuntriding an underground/cool show....other than some corporate sell out fest

thats like sayin hope you drown on your super cool wave runner dude
Old 10-16-2007, 07:44 PM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

I like underground/cool shows. I think the promoter just did what he had to with what he had. If people were pissed about the payouts, they couldve left or dont go to anymore of that promotors shows/comps. As far as the spectators go people have freedom of choice. If they feel there in danger they can get up and leave. Nobodys forcin these idiots to sit 2 ****** feet away from these am-riders (especially with a 4yr old). Get your *** up, take your little booger picker over to the other side of the parking lot and sit there. If your A-d-d wont let you relax at a safe distance just be responsible enough to realize your on your own and if a bike gets outta control you better get movin. Most people should know what there gettin into , a professional event will have barriers and gear. An ameture event does not have the same resources so they use caution tape. Point is if your walkin into an event and see no barriers or safety precautions have enough brains to keep a safe distance. Your more likely to get killed or injured in a car accident on your way home from the show. What did happen to the baltimore bike bash? That was a safe/fun show
Old 10-16-2007, 08:14 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

STFU!
Old 10-16-2007, 08:49 PM

#1Rookie is a decent person

Originally Posted by SIC Nate
I think Thomas has a point...it is odd that an "Amature" Stunt comp, which you would think would have less skilled riders and more likely to have crashes would not have any barriers to protect the spectators.

I must say that the guy that won i think (was riding a white and green bike) was very talented and should enter more comps for sure :YEAH

thanks bro! i just made the jump up to pro after that comp and competed in XDL, qualified 6th but in the finals i went down and ended up 13th. competing pro is deff not easy!
Old 10-16-2007, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
STFU!
lmfao
Old 10-16-2007, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by burnsy
thats like sayin hope you drown on your super cool wave runner dude
Old 10-16-2007, 09:59 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

AHAHAHAHAHAHA...he said waverunner...

eh...

i guess im the only one that will find that funny...

Quick Reply: clutch control??