clutch control??

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 01:32 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough
Re: clutch control??

Originally Posted by old man roger
it was kinda funny because she didn't get hurt but damn there was nothing out there but that one pole and she hit it........lol

she was riding in high chair position and her leg hit the kill swtich. She got the bike running again but was turning down the hill at the same time and i think she was trying to get her legs back down in the process.... she ended up crashing.

**** happpens.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:36 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by weeee420
she was riding in high chair position and her leg hit the kill swtich. She got the bike running again but was turning down the hill at the same time and i think she was trying to get her legs back down in the process.... she ended up crashing.

**** happpens.
thats understandable but you have to admit it did look funny......lol

i was just glad to see she hopped right up and wasn't hurt
Old 10-15-2007, 01:36 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by k-fos23
so u dont ride so then u just announce or how did u get involved it was brought up at the spot and im curious concerning ur last thread cause we all know theres thousands of us out here and if u dont hustle ur riding as a product we will go knowhere so how did u get involved
do some reaserach about DSOG Thomas.. hes an OG in this stunt thing

originally i think he was from teh east coast.. he dropped a vid called holla atcha boys east coast stunters.. back in like 2002
http://youtube.com/watch?v=moZ7I7HJVwQ
Old 10-15-2007, 01:41 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
do some reaserach about DSOG Thomas.. hes an OG in this stunt thing

originally i think he was from teh east coast.. he dropped a vid called holla atcha boys east coast stunters.. back in like 2002
http://youtube.com/watch?v=moZ7I7HJVwQ
wow there were alot of crashes in that clip.....lol
Old 10-15-2007, 01:42 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

thats understandable but you have to admit it did look funny......lol

i was just glad to see she hopped right up and wasn't hurt
watching it from a few feet away was scary... the way her body was thrown and looked like it wrapped up against the pole....but then she got back up right after it happened........ borrowed scott's bike and was doing wheeelies a few hours later

:YEAH
Old 10-15-2007, 01:43 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Link Please.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:45 AM

k-fos23 is a decent person

im ok without the research i just was curious
Old 10-15-2007, 01:49 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Big R 508
Link Please.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGqfNuWQ5mk
Old 10-15-2007, 01:54 AM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

thanks rog
Old 10-15-2007, 04:14 AM

Chuck1000rr is a decent person

yeah, so i was also there. The video does no justice showing the hill they were on.When i got there i was like"what the ****!"
i'm glad i was just there to smoke blunts in the parkinglot and spectate,but BMOREX was there killing it! Repping from the streets of Maryland! Also big ups to Jason Britton! He does alot for the stunt movement.I say this because like you said there were no barriers, and as soon as he got of the bike, sweating ***** and thirsty, he was posing with fans and signing autographs, he was mobbed pretty much the whole time.I think he signed an autographed poster for everyone there. I even got one,lol.Also props to Jessica, she is short as **** (she pry could of got over those bars better before she hit the pole if she was alittle taller)and still had the ***** to use a loaner bike after she tweeked her ****.One more thing. I'm a skinny ***** but fat boy stunts was doing his thing repping all you supersized peoples, later
Old 10-15-2007, 04:56 AM
www.sicriders.com

SIC Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Thomas has a point...it is odd that an "Amature" Stunt comp, which you would think would have less skilled riders and more likely to have crashes would not have any barriers to protect the spectators.

I must say that the guy that won i think (was riding a white and green bike) was very talented and should enter more comps for sure :YEAH
Old 10-15-2007, 07:21 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by Chuck1000rr
yeah, so i was also there. The video does no justice showing the hill they were on.When i got there i was like"what the ****!"
i'm glad i was just there to smoke blunts in the parkinglot and spectate,but BMOREX was there killing it! Repping from the streets of Maryland! Also big ups to Jason Britton! He does alot for the stunt movement.I say this because like you said there were no barriers, and as soon as he got of the bike, sweating ***** and thirsty, he was posing with fans and signing autographs, he was mobbed pretty much the whole time.I think he signed an autographed poster for everyone there. I even got one,lol.Also props to Jessica, she is short as **** (she pry could of got over those bars better before she hit the pole if she was alittle taller)and still had the ***** to use a loaner bike after she tweeked her ****.One more thing. I'm a skinny ***** but fat boy stunts was doing his thing repping all you supersized peoples, later
promoting a show like that on a major motorcycle television show does nothing for the "sport"
Old 10-15-2007, 09:25 AM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

Totally agree.......
Old 10-15-2007, 09:55 AM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

Originally Posted by SIC Nate
I think Thomas has a point...it is odd that an "Amature" Stunt comp, which you would think would have less skilled riders and more likely to have crashes would not have any barriers to protect the spectators.

I must say that the guy that won i think (was riding a white and green bike) was very talented and should enter more comps for sure :YEAH
I rode in it, it was a tricky spot for sure but i've ridden in shows that were much much worse. Anyone that was there knows the riders weren't amatuer, everyone knew exactly what they were doing out there which is why there weren't any incidents. Beefy concrete barrier's would nice at every show but as i do only small local stuff i've never seen em.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
I rode in it, it was a tricky spot for sure but i've ridden in shows that were much much worse. Anyone that was there knows the riders weren't amatuer, everyone knew exactly what they were doing out there which is why there weren't any incidents. Beefy concrete barrier's would nice at every show but as i do only small local stuff i've never seen em.

no offense, but if they weren't amatuer, why didn't they compete at the stayboyz event for real money?
Old 10-15-2007, 11:16 AM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
no offense, but if they weren't amatuer, why didn't they compete at the stayboyz event for real money?
none taken, and i can only answer for myself. I only do local shows because i don't have the time or money for hotel rooms, travel, ect. But if you consider amatuer as guys pulling ss combos then you can call us amatuer.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:44 AM

cool cool, i believe it was advertised as an amatuer comp (could be wrong), and the issue i believe with thomas is that knowing that it's more likely for an amatuer to crash/wreck, why would you not have barriers to protect the spectators? We all crash on occassion, but a bike going into a crowd and mowing people down would be like 10 steps backwards on what some of us are trying to do...... and this being something backed/put on by the great britton himself

We do some SHOWS without steel/concrete barriers, but we do atleast have some type of barrier and i personally take alot less risk at shows vs comps, i don't recall seeing anything of the sort there. I'm glad everything went well and without incident, but i do see and agree with thomas

sorry but that's just my
Old 10-15-2007, 12:43 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

gotta admit....no barriers is scary! Would hate to see a mess of those people getting hurt after a bike flies into them!
Old 10-15-2007, 12:47 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Chuck1000rr
Also big ups to Jason Britton! He does alot for the stunt movement.

Also props to Jessica, she ........still had the ***** to use a loaner bike after she tweeked her ****.

yeah like endangering spectators on national tv....and making a stuntcomp look like a kindergarden class project.

and please she bumped a light pole at 2.5 mph...takes a lot of ***** to come back from that (use a cotter pin next time )

oh btw and shes not going to bang you so you can stop swinging.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:52 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

So did everybody have a good time at clutch control or what?

Quick Reply: clutch control??