just got chased by a helicopter!

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 04:49 AM

BayF4i is a decent person
Re: just got chased by a helicopter!

Yeah, that's true... but when You show up, it just shows your not some punk kid who doesn't give a ****... *even know you don't give a ****... about the police* ***FTC*** haha That's what they like.. your playing the roll of.. "oh I'm sorry, I messed up.. but now I understand" you know? I don't know.. My boy's mom's a cop and she says it's always better to at least go in.. all they can say is no.. and you move on.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:00 AM

DirtyToes is a decent person

true dat...i'm def. gonna fight it...just wanna have a gameplan ready be4 i go in.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:05 AM

I had a friend make up a fake "bill of sale" for a car he had... he got cought up in a side show one time.. so he "sold it" to a friend before court... so when he got there he claimed that he totally realized that it was 'takin his life in the wrong directon' and sold it and all that jazz... it actually got him out of almost everything.. the judge totally felt he "realized" what he did! haha it was great!
Old 10-14-2007, 05:16 AM

ya but chances of finding nice/stupid judge are slim-to-none

p.s. u know how cop cars ALWAYS have the dash camera running? is it the same for helis?
Old 10-14-2007, 05:16 AM

OneWheelRegulator is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^ thats a good idea.

Seriously tho cali traffic laws suck. They are way more leanent down here.

Get a lawyer, they do payment plans, he will get you off or atleast in a better spot than you are right now.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by Dolla
^^^ thats a good idea.

Seriously tho cali traffic laws suck. They are way more leanent down here.

Get a lawyer, they do payment plans, he will get you off or atleast in a better spot than you are right now.
ya, i'm def. gonna start shoppin around startin monday.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:21 AM

DOLLA - Get a lawyer, they do payment plans, he will get you off or atleast in a better spot than you are right now.

totally right there! I think the ghetto birds got one.. usually if they are there its a little more serious they a traffic violation.. and they probably want evidance for whatever they are chasing.. I don't know...
Old 10-14-2007, 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by BayF4i
DOLLA - Get a lawyer, they do payment plans, he will get you off or atleast in a better spot than you are right now.

totally right there! I think the ghetto birds got one.. usually if they are there its a little more serious they a traffic violation.. and they probably want evidance for whatever they are chasing.. I don't know...
what?
Old 10-14-2007, 05:33 AM

OneWheelRegulator is an unknown quantity at this point

Down here they have alot of traffic violation lawyer companies that say they will get you off or you dont pay so mabey there are some out in cali too. Just make sure you get a lawyer who specializes in traffic laws.

Freind of mine bought a stolen bike and got pulled over wheeling it. He got charged with driving an unregistered vehical, driving with a false tag, and wheeling on top of the property of the stolen bike. He got a lawyer and talked with the district attorney and told the whole truth about buying the bike and lied and said he didnt know it was stolen. They didnt prosocute him for the bike becuase he didnt steal it and becuase he has a clean record and on top of that the lawyer got his traffic tickets thrown out along with the property of stolen merchindise. He did have to pay the lawyer tho but **** seems like a good trade to me.

Long story short get a lawyer! also I cant spell so sorry
Old 10-14-2007, 05:38 AM

i honestly don't care if it ends up costing me a $1,000....it's better than 3 ******* points for 3 years, and a suspended license.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:49 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

I didnt finish reading al the post but i had 7 tickets given to me at once before wrong side of lane all this bullshit and i got a lawyer and all but two were thrown out, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and speeding stayed. im on my tenth ticket in 3 years right now and i still got my license cus i have a lawyer
Old 10-14-2007, 07:51 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

its guan cost you more in lawyer fees but in the end in saves you tons
Old 10-14-2007, 08:48 AM

NHRR-RIDER is a decent person

Go with i blew my fuse while riding. then when they say then why did you keep riding? just say i didn't i blew my fuse so i pulled on the side walk to investigate. and so that I wouldnt interfere with any on coming traffic. and so that i could ride to my vehicle safely without endagering any other motorists. Your Honor
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 10-14-2007, 09:39 AM

cjstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

^^ yep say that. and then say.. i also saw the chopper, i ran, FTP. no, really, get a lawyer. If they diodn't cite you for eluding, then i don't believe they can use that as evidence in court, so it's just up to you to prove you weren't unsafe.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:02 PM

there is sooo many lawyers on google. how does one tell the good from the bad?
Old 10-14-2007, 05:24 PM

steelhead1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by hoodni66a
maybe 2.5 since I got busted for driving on the bike lane and sidewalk and got 2 points. judge didn't let me do traffic school or community service.

one more thing is to try and fight it. next time run. leave the bike and run. when i was living in my old apartment complex i got lit up by the ghetto bird and left my car and just walked away into my apartment and hid under my bed. they came looking but never found me. my babys mama was like he dosent live here i kicked him out. they left and never came back to get me.
uhhhh...this slip by or what??WTF??????

Originally Posted by DaHammer
definately lawyer up, if hes good it might cost you 100 or so per ticket. thats how it is in new orleans. as long as the city is makin some money off ur **** up and it isnt anything too bad (which it doesnt seem like it is) they dont give a ****.

btw, i have gotten 8 speeding tickets (2 were 20mph over speed limit), 2 no seatbelt, 2 improper lane usages, 1 exhibition of speed, and a wreckless operations and i dont have any moving violations on my record. ive gotten em all down to improper equipments and pay ab 150 bucks and im out (with the help of a lawyer on a bunch of em)

ur lucky. i'm in NY and just lawyered up on 2 HUGE back 2 back tickets. lawyer cost me almost 2 g's and i don't even think i'm gettin it down much!!!! little tip....don't mess in Columbia County NY!!!! those boys are not ****** kiddin!! cop that pulled me over was in a new charger. built to the hilt and tough as ****!! never even saw him comin!!!!
Old 10-14-2007, 05:37 PM

__sam__ is an unknown quantity at this point

best of luck bro, they gotta pay the fuel bill for that chopper some how.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:38 PM

keithk76 is an unknown quantity at this point

that sucks you got busted. here we have to get 12 points within 12 months to get a suspended license cause i have 10 points right now and i got a letter from dmv sayin that 2 more points and its gone. how could yours be suspended with just 5 ?
Old 10-14-2007, 08:29 PM

bigkapp is a decent person

LAWYER LAWYER LAWYER******* there is nothin you can really do by yourself, it sounds like the traffic laws are strict there... pay whatever you need to pay,, if that what it takes to keep your license.. he will atleast get it down to one of those tickets... shed a couple fake tears too... always good to ask about community service,,, all judges love that ****.... FTP fo life... and what your gonna pay for the lawyer aint gonna be ****... i just payed mine 20,000, but that was criminal.... good luck bro
Old 10-14-2007, 08:56 PM

uponit17 is a decent person

that sucks how did they even know you were there you were on some back raod right was the guy out in the heil for fun just looking for ****
shruggs

Quick Reply: just got chased by a helicopter!