sick innovations vs. powers

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 08:13 PM
B2S

B2S can only hope to improve
sick innovations vs. powers

aight fella's,sick innovation subcage or powers and why for an f4i.tired of breakin stock pegs.always been pleased with powers and never tryed si.also for rearsets anyone got anything bad to say about ho heys?
Old 10-13-2007, 08:16 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: sick innovations vs. powers

neither for me......my subframe is too tweaked! but I like the looks of the SI subcage better

hoheys rearsets look strong to me, I got woodcrafts before he had his and mine have been great, and are prolly 1/8"-1/4" thinner than ho hey's!
Old 10-13-2007, 08:17 PM

cjstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

si is way better. my boy just cracked the welds on a powers 3mos old, all they said was, ok well we'll give you a discount on a new cage. how much you ask???? 50$$. SI will give you a new side. plus ho hey's **** looks sick as hell, and all his other **** is so i would recommend it. although that was for a regular engine cage, but SI has the same policy for both

Last edited by cjstunts; 10-13-2007 at 08:19 PM.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:26 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGES

$175 SHIPPED.......
pm me if your interested

-omr-
Old 10-13-2007, 08:28 PM

sorry man, forgot about you!!! ^^^^^^^^^support a stunter!!!!! you got one for an f4? if so i'll take it. different than f4i though..
Old 10-13-2007, 08:34 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

sorry man i don't have a jig for an f4 yet ,here are the bikes i have subcages for
OMR Subframe Cage(s)
subframe cages available

Yamaha
  • R6 - 03 04 05
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 04 05 06 07
kawasaki
  • zx6r/rr (636)(600) - 03 04 05 06 07
Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped
Old 10-13-2007, 08:34 PM

DirtyToes is a decent person

Get A Omr! :YEAH
Old 10-13-2007, 08:35 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
OMR SUBCAGES

$175 SHIPPED.......
pm me if your interested

-omr-
If i ever break down and buy a new F4i subframe, I might have to call you to get a custom F4i sub-cage....exactly like the ones you have now, but with an added peg mount for a "cheater peg"
Old 10-13-2007, 08:39 PM
also known as OMR

i think with a few washers and hogging out the mounting holes on my f4i subcage you could probably make it work on the f4 but i haven't tried it yet because i can't get an f4 to try it on.....and if i got an f4 here i would just make a jig and then i would have f4 subcages......lol
Old 10-13-2007, 08:50 PM

lol, if i do have the extra f4 subframe i'd send it to ya, for a discounted cage......
Old 10-13-2007, 09:47 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

I'm getting an omr

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 12:13 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

omr daaaaaaawg
Old 10-14-2007, 12:51 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by B2S
aight fella's,sick innovation subcage or powers and why for an f4i.tired of breakin stock pegs.always been pleased with powers and never tryed si.also for rearsets anyone got anything bad to say about ho heys?

HO HEY's rearsets are beef as ****... would never rock anything else... i have a set of ESD's on my other bike and prefer the ho hey's cause you can use longer pegs that actually flip up still.

Oh yeah... and SI subcage... strong as hell and SMALL + COMPACT... dosen't make your subframe look like a dune buggy roll cage.... (no offense to any particular sub-cage maker )

Last edited by kj; 10-14-2007 at 01:09 AM.
Old 10-14-2007, 12:53 AM
also known as OMR

i edited this post because it was an un proffesional response to a dig that was made by some one and i don't want to be that guy

Last edited by old man roger; 10-14-2007 at 01:38 AM.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:04 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Jeez, sombody got they're tires cut? First i ever heard of that? Musta been one pissed off ex-girlfriend...

Anyway... the newer SI units have been re-designed... now they're even smaller w/ plenty of room for your big fatty fat tires.

I have one of each... old style and new and have never had a problem w/ tire rub on either... i run a 180 always.

To cut a tire w/ the SI subcage you gotta weigh about 300lbs and attach lawn mower blades to it. (again)
Old 10-14-2007, 01:16 AM
also known as OMR

edited for the same reason as posted above

Last edited by old man roger; 10-14-2007 at 01:38 AM.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:30 AM
B2S

sounds like im goin with si.does si ship out pretty quick?anyone ever have problems with bolting right up?i like powers but everything i get from them I either got ream out,grind or rig somethin.I Like there designs but nuthin ever bolts up smoothly.guess its prolly time for them to redue ther jigs
Old 10-14-2007, 09:51 AM

OMR do it, i just ordered one. cheaper and better than SI
Old 10-14-2007, 11:30 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

S.I. has better customer service and that counts alot

Last edited by -SKETCHY-; 10-14-2007 at 11:32 AM.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:20 PM
B2S

i just noticed that SI has either solid pegs or foldable pegs for there subcages.anyone got anything bad or good to say about either one?

Quick Reply: sick innovations vs. powers