Sup MAn!! I need help!! Wheelies

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 12:37 AM

hoodni66a is a decent person
Sup MAn!! I need help!! Wheelies

Sup Gs tripple OGs Tripple Tripple OGs

My name is Jose

I just got my bike and I need to start stuntin it here in LA

Its a 06 600rr which I got from the junkyard lot for cheap. My cousin works there so I basically got to pay him instead of the junkyard So I've been practicing infront of my house but my question is how do I keep my front end from coming down so hard? The bike didnt come with the lights or technometer so I went to the bike night by my house and saw some stuff I like

I wrote some names down which are ACERVIS CYCLOPS HEADLIGHT Well the girl wrote it down I really like the lights how they look and all but how are they at night since im going to be stunting at night since i work in the day, Can I make the lights brighter?

where can i get a technometer with little miles?

Anyone here in LA that has a stunt group that rides at night or Saturdays I work All week and usually sudays

Aight patnas!! Peace out
I ride with two other fools that got theur stuff straight but they ride during the day only
Old 10-12-2007, 12:42 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Sup MAn!! I need help!! Wheelies

Originally Posted by hoodni66a

My name is Jose

Its a 06 600rr which I got from the junkyard lot for cheap. My cousin works there so I basically got to pay him instead of the junkyard So I've been practicing infront of my house but my question is how do I keep my front end from coming down so hard? The bike didnt come with the lights or technometer so I went to the bike night by my house and saw some stuff I like

I wrote some names down which are ACERVIS CYCLOPS HEADLIGHT Well the girl wrote it down I really like the lights how they look and all but how are they at night since im going to be stunting at night since i work in the day, Can I make the lights brighter?

Anyone here in LA that has a stunt group that rides at night or Saturdays I work All week and usually sudays

Aight patnas!! Peace out
I ride with two other fools that got theur stuff straight but they ride during the day only
Old 10-12-2007, 12:43 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Oh and welcome by the way.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/443...ing-basic.html
Old 10-12-2007, 12:49 AM

hoodni66a is a decent person

Where was that at? I looked but can't get notin on the search buttons

anything on the lights?
for the people in East Los do you get pulled over for no headlights? i wanna go to the market but cant do no more tickets
Old 10-12-2007, 12:53 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

So the front end doesn't come down hard have you tried giving it gas?

That wheelie guide will help alot. Remember always cover the rear brake, and always use the clutch to wheelie. Don't power it up.

Edit- Just a warning. Your going to get flamed bad here if you continue to post "ghetto". Personally I don't give a **** but your kind of asking to get flamed if you post things like that.

Last edited by nyRocketkid; 10-12-2007 at 12:56 AM.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:03 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

anything on the lights?
for the people in East Los do you get pulled over for no headlights? i wanna go to the market but cant do no more tickets

how old are you and were the **** did you learn to spell
Old 10-12-2007, 01:09 AM
NealFoReal

anything on the lights?
The lights an Acerbis. Do a google search. Not as bright as stock but does the job.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:11 AM
NealFoReal

And the search is busted - use this for now and read.

http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=00...%3Atea9piqbgom
Old 10-12-2007, 01:39 AM

rustystntWCCR is an unknown quantity at this point

whatup, welcome to the stuntlife....Im from LA and I ride for Cocky Ridaz. if you wanna find some people to hangout with holla at me... i usually only get out on the weekends...
Old 10-12-2007, 03:26 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

hahahahahahahahahaha thats funny **** right thurrrrrrrrrrrr homooo
Old 10-12-2007, 12:09 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

haha he said technometer
Old 10-12-2007, 12:28 PM

kngrob5oh is a decent person

Lemme guess... another ****** flat biller??? Sell your bike back to the junkyard and use the money to finish your g.e.d. There are already enough jackasses that make stunters look bad. If you insist on keeping the bike and remaining ghetto, stop stunting, get a second job at the burger joint to pay for the first 600rr 20" wheel conversion.

Last edited by kngrob5oh; 10-12-2007 at 12:33 PM.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:30 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

I gotta try to find me one of these technometers
Old 10-12-2007, 12:41 PM

tjhammack is a decent person

welcome to the site just be carefull with words read for about a month then when you think you should post don't read somemore
Old 10-12-2007, 01:10 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Compton82
I gotta try to find me one of these technometers
i heard they make you wheelie like a pro!!
Old 10-12-2007, 01:17 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	gangsta.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	201096  
Old 10-12-2007, 01:20 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

try reading the forums before asking questions. there is more information on here than you could even begin to understand so cancel the date you have with your cousin and sitdown and read all weekend.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:11 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

My name is Jose

Aight patnas!! Peace out
how did i miss this thread .
  • Originally Posted by kngrob5oh
    Lemme guess... another ****** flat biller??? Sell your bike back to the junkyard and use the money to finish your g.e.d. There are already enough jackasses that make stunters look bad. If you insist on keeping the bike and remaining ghetto, stop stunting, get a second job at the burger joint to pay for the first 600rr 20" wheel conversion.
practice what you preach dippy .

-mexican mayhem
Old 10-12-2007, 08:41 PM

sylence is a decent person

Originally Posted by rustystntWCCR
whatup, welcome to the stuntlife....Im from LA and I ride for Cocky Ridaz. if you wanna find some people to hangout with holla at me... i usually only get out on the weekends...
u dont get out on tha weekends thats y ur n ame is rusty cuz u just sit and home and collect rust.....
Old 10-12-2007, 08:45 PM

RepHateCrew is a decent person

Originally Posted by sylence
u dont get out on tha weekends thats y ur n ame is rusty cuz u just sit and home and collect rust.....

OMG...that was soooooo funnny......

Quick Reply: Sup MAn!! I need help!! Wheelies