2006 Suzuki Gsxr 600 as a stunt bike

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 04:24 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2006 Suzuki Gsxr 600 as a stunt bike

cyril from brestunt rides one. Seems to go alright

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 08:37 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DSGSXR600
And the rear is all stock nice:YEAH

Yea, I can only slow down to like 20mph, right now with the stock sprocket on, I SUCK, but I'm close to gettin circles on the motard with near stock gears...?.... I'm not too worried about what everyone says about fixxers, I know just as many dudes that love their gixxers as those who love to hate them.

The motohaeven sticker came from my sprockets I got for the 900RR...lol Need to take it off actually! Especially since I got a Geared Steel 57 toother for the back just begging to be put on, but that bike sitting behind it has been getting the most of my attention lately(motards R expensive). However the plans are in the works to finsh my "lot" setup and transfer some skills, as soon as the weather is too shitty to ride...... Right now, it's more like ride what ya can while ya can....
Our days are limited for riding time here in KS, with winter just around the corner....

I wish I could get my nose out of the KTM parts catalog and websites long enough to spend a lil more $$ to finish er up. It is sometimes hard to see past the $1200. needed for real 17" motard wheels though.....all I need is a chain, the tre mod done, my tilt sensor fixed, and subframe plating welded on....... waiting forever for OMR to build a sub-cage for one of these bikes too.... but that is mainly all I got left to do to start loading it alongside my KTM everytime I leave to ride!
Old 10-13-2007, 01:22 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
ive ridden my best friends 06 and i hated everything about it. the idle pulls like ****, u gotta crank it up to like 5k rpms with the clutch in and then when u let the clutch out it bogs down to like 2k rpms with a +7 sprocket. the whole feel of the bike is doo doo. twitchy *** throttle response dont like that bike at all.
I rode a 06" with +12 and you had to rape it to get the thing up in 1st gear!!!!
Old 10-13-2007, 01:40 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
I rode a 06" with +12 and you had to rape it to get the thing up in 1st gear!!!!

You rode a 6 INCH what now?? and I don't even want to know what the +12 was when you said "rape" too!!

The " " "sign means inches when you put it behind a number like that...hahahaha just had to have some fun with ya....
BTW mine comes up with no problems from a dead stop in 1st with stock gearing... I think it's a good throttleing bike, it's just hard if your'e used to a bike that redlines at like 11 or whatever when it can go like another 5 g's higher... it feels like you are really wringin it's neck..... and I don't claim to be a pro, or a grammar professor either....
Old 10-13-2007, 06:12 PM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
You rode a 6 INCH what now?? and I don't even want to know what the +12 was when you said "rape" too!!

The " " "sign means inches when you put it behind a number like that...hahahaha just had to have some fun with ya....
BTW mine comes up with no problems from a dead stop in 1st with stock gearing... I think it's a good throttleing bike, it's just hard if your'e used to a bike that redlines at like 11 or whatever when it can go like another 5 g's higher... it feels like you are really wringin it's neck..... and I don't claim to be a pro, or a grammar professor either....

Defend the 06
Old 10-13-2007, 07:06 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

what the hell are you guys talkin about??? weak idle???

i had AND stunted a 06 gsxr 600. i was 1 dn 4up on it. i mainly used it for the streets but had no problem doin parkin lot stuff on it. balance point felt good and idle worked fine. it just had that idle gap like ALL the other gsxrs have, after 2500 it jumps to 3500.

Warren James and J-beats also rock or rocked the 06 and had NO PROBLEMS with them.

BOTTOM LINE, its all PERSONAL PREFERENCE!!!! if you say you dont crash very often and most of your crashes you can control now, then you have nothing to worry about.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:25 AM

WhtRussian is a decent person

Originally Posted by SIC J

i had AND stunted a 06 gsxr 600. i was 1 dn 4up on it. i mainly used it for the streets but had no problem doin parkin lot stuff on it. balance point felt good and idle worked fine. it just had that idle gap like ALL the other gsxrs have, after 2500 it jumps to 3500.

Warren James and J-beats also rock or rocked the 06 and had NO PROBLEMS with them.

BOTTOM LINE, its all PERSONAL PREFERENCE!!!! if you say you dont crash very often and most of your crashes you can control now, then you have nothing to worry about.

How did you get your bike on a cop car?!?
Old 10-14-2007, 10:59 AM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

Originally Posted by SIC J

<BR><BR><BR>
Pic is awesome!!!!! :YEAH
Old 10-14-2007, 11:29 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke

BTW mine comes up with no problems from a stop in 1st with stock gearing... I think it's a good throttleing bike, it's just hard if your'e used to a bike that redlines at like 11 or whatever when it can go like another 5 g's higher... it feels like you are really wringin it's neck..... and I don't claim to be a pro, or a grammar professor either....
Old 10-14-2007, 09:50 PM
hunts and stunts

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146

.... is this whatchya call post whoring...? LOL
Old 10-15-2007, 01:03 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WhtRussian
How did you get your bike on a cop car?!?
did a show for underprivledged kids that are taught by the local police.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:52 AM

gixxerjimmy is a decent person

i broke a k6 750 in half when i threw it into a tree with triple digits.
Name:  Picture829.jpg
Views: 5115
Size:  116.6 KB

ive heard about them cracking there from landing hard on wheelies too. but im gonna use my k7 for one.

Last edited by gixxerjimmy; 10-18-2007 at 01:59 AM. Reason: pic
Old 10-18-2007, 02:48 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

look if you dont trust us then dont trust us but there over like 20 gsxr frames cracked in my city alone that i know of from stuntin so take it how ever you want to. to me its not worth it
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	gixxer2.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	201291  
Old 10-18-2007, 02:52 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

The other pictures wont load for some reason
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	gixxer3.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	201292  
Old 10-18-2007, 06:21 AM

DIRTYDEK is an unknown quantity at this point

id be suprised if the 06-07 frame snaps from puttin a whoolie down hard! im gonna use my o6 gsxr 600 as a street killer and stunt it lightly! no bar.. im gonna try to stay off the tail! -2 in the front stock rear! pretty *** ****! pow!
Old 10-18-2007, 06:42 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bdc_Marky
the frames/subframes on the 06 gsxr are junk

thats just the 750's that had that problem.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:57 AM

yanik750 is a decent person

Cyril from the french "Brestunt" crew rides a gixxer 600 K6 :

and "drick" antoehr french guy rides one...

the frame as torn because of his huge protections !

and the other part died there :

But he's still rdin it...
Old 10-18-2007, 10:07 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

those are soem intense sliders hahah

and to the other guy no Ive crashes a 06 gsxr 600 my self and the frame cracked on the welds and the pics I posted up above was a gsxr 1000 from one of the guys taht ride with us. ive seen it happen to all models.
Old 10-19-2007, 05:07 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
those are soem intense sliders hahah

and to the other guy no Ive crashes a 06 gsxr 600 my self and the frame cracked on the welds and the pics I posted up above was a gsxr 1000 from one of the guys taht ride with us. ive seen it happen to all models.

wow ... i only seen/heard the 750's do it at the neck like that. what a scary thought to have in the back of your head all the time. i dont think i could comfortably stunt one of them knowing that. at least not on the streets
Old 10-19-2007, 05:15 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

the motor size has nothign to do with it. all three models have the welds in the fame spot and they all crack. yea Ill never ride or buy one again that for sure.

Quick Reply: 2006 Suzuki Gsxr 600 as a stunt bike