Why is Jessica Maine pro?

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 04:59 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why is Jessica Maine pro?

Originally Posted by excessa
You've always been nice to me.
that's because you've always been nice to me......but when people are mean I tend to make it my job to be as much of an ******* as possible......and I'm capable of being a really big *******......really random......I feel like having a popsicle......
Old 10-16-2007, 05:44 PM

justin75south is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SuicideMyk
wait I'll take some of that back there are a few guys out there that are cool an havn't gotten a big head
edit: SOME of the biggest egos ...

i have some awesome friends that i stunt with who are extremely down to earth. but this sport is what it is, a showman sport. and you can really tell which of the people i ride with have ever been part of "Something bigger", i.e. team sports, even big families, etc vs. those who are in it for themselves and to show off. there is nothing wrong with busting out tricks to impress people, it's the egos and hate that keep this from growing. if we constantly try and dethrone (or attempt to) those who are paving the way for the industry, where will this ever get??

esp in jessica's case. you're talking about a sport that has limited exposure as it is now. besides being on superbikes (which many of the "pros" have been), with the exception of kane and shahin and a small handful of others... who else has had major network exposure like her on CMT?? to be a woman in a male dominated industry is hard enough, but to be a woman in an industry who is still in the beginning phases... that's damn near impossible... and to throw the hate and egos into the mix, you're talking about someone who has to have pretty thick skin, knowing what is being said about her and STILL being determined enough not to give up. half you nancy's out there could even grasp the concept of how difficult it must be, let alone be in her shoes.

ride on jess. good talk.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:47 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by justin75south

i have some awesome friends that i stunt with who are extremely down to earth. but this sport is what it is, a showman sport. and you can really tell which of the people i ride with have ever been part of "Something bigger", i.e. team sports, even big families, etc vs. those who are in it for themselves and to show off. there is nothing wrong with busting out tricks to impress people, it's the egos and hate that keep this from growing. if we constantly try and dethrone (or attempt to) those who are paving the way for the industry, where will this ever get??

esp in jessica's case. you're talking about a sport that has limited exposure as it is now. besides being on superbikes (which many of the "pros" have been), with the exception of kane and shahin and a small handful of others... who else has had major network exposure like her on CMT?? to be a woman in a male dominated industry is hard enough, but to be a woman in an industry who is still in the beginning phases... that's damn near impossible... and to throw the hate and egos into the mix, you're talking about someone who has to have pretty thick skin, knowing what is being said about her and STILL being determined enough not to give up. half you nancy's out there could even grasp the concept of how difficult it must be, let alone be in her shoes.

ride on jess. good talk.
word.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:44 AM
Regular StuntLifer

ipimp is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skillz954
that's because you've always been nice to me......but when people are mean I tend to make it my job to be as much of an ******* as possible......and I'm capable of being a really big *******......really random......I feel like having a popsicle......
WORD!!
Old 10-17-2007, 04:46 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by justin75south

ride on jess. good talk.
Not going to break this apart...all I am going to say is the skin isn't as thick as you think....
Old 10-17-2007, 04:48 AM
Regular StuntLifer

you think that's funny......you should've heard the phone call I got last night from some chump asking me for a favor......meow that **** was straight comedy........Skillz can you be a nice guy for once!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I know a phone call that was even better than that one
hahaha :YEAH
Old 10-17-2007, 09:52 AM

Italian Magic is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
I thought he was, since he quoted me. If not, how embarassing.
It was. though it's quite a lame compliment indeed.
saying a stuntgirl "she's pretty" is like speaking of a gun, just to say you like the looks of it.. just because you just don't know the gun at all.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:27 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ipimp
WORD!!

Old 10-17-2007, 10:29 AM

I know a phone call that was even better than that one
hahaha :YEAH
+1 HAHAHAHAHA good catching up with you Bro, glad to hear things are looking up for you!!
Old 10-17-2007, 10:31 AM
Regular StuntLifer

+1 HAHAHAHAHA good catching up with you Bro, glad to hear things are looking up for you!!

fo sho...been to damn long since we spoke....to many deaths I had to deal with...but hell yea will be staying in touch...you can count on that!!
Old 10-17-2007, 10:34 AM

fo sho...been to damn long since we spoke....to many deaths I had to deal with...but hell yea will be staying in touch...you can count on that!!
you know what we should do......I think we should get matching icon jackets......I wonder where we could find a couple.......
Old 10-17-2007, 10:36 AM
Regular StuntLifer

you know what we should do......I think we should get matching icon jackets......I wonder where we could find a couple.......

HAHAHA hmmm I wonder...I mean I have no idea who deals with ICON...just drawing a blank here....
Old 10-17-2007, 10:42 AM

HAHAHA hmmm I wonder...I mean I have no idea who deals with ICON...just drawing a blank here....
Wait a minute maybe Jess could hook up a deal for us.......we can model for the jackets just like she does!! I wonder if she'd do that for a couple of her oldest supporters?!?!
Old 10-17-2007, 10:58 AM

siknotch89 is a decent person

Im not even gonna read the thread just off the header.....DUDE! quit ******* hating. no matter if shes ******* someone, or if she blew someone ,or if she plain old sucks and your better than her. Save it, she is on speed channel cable television, while your in your boxers at your computer talkin **** in your moms basement...
Old 10-17-2007, 11:02 AM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point

I think alot of female riders would not have ever started without jessica having the ***** to do it first. Now, i dont know alot about stunt riding, i have only been into it for like 5 years, and really havent checked up on this site for like a year now. but im pretty sure if i can recall shes probably one of, if not the biggest female names when the sport is braught up. THAT, is why she is pro. because she carrys herself as such.

**** O's anyways, there not entertaining...
Old 10-17-2007, 11:02 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by siknotch89
Im not even gonna read the thread just off the header.....DUDE! quit ******* hating. no matter if shes ******* someone, or if she blew someone ,or if she plain old sucks and your better than her. Save it, she is on speed channel cable television, while your in your boxers at your computer talkin **** in your moms basement...

U wanna clarify who this is directed to??
Old 10-17-2007, 11:03 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Wait a minute maybe Jess could hook up a deal for us.......we can model for the jackets just like she does!! I wonder if she'd do that for a couple of her oldest supporters?!?!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHA...yea maybe.....
Old 10-17-2007, 01:01 PM

justin75south is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 10-17-2007, 02:01 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by GTS Fever
It was. though it's quite a lame compliment indeed.
saying a stuntgirl "she's pretty" is like speaking of a gun, just to say you like the looks of it.. just because you just don't know the gun at all.

I do not think it is lame at all. A compliment is appreciated. Especially on this site
Old 10-17-2007, 02:29 PM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

so is jess on the site? what state/town does she live in?

ill call her out, im not some hot shot mad stunna or anything, but hey its a start.

Quick Reply: Why is Jessica Maine pro?