Why is Jessica Maine pro?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 03:17 AM

OneWheelRegulator is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why is Jessica Maine pro?

Originally Posted by Jay Carnes
Sweet Avitar. Bet it was hard as hell to rip a power wheelie on a gixxer 1k. Sick kid. just sick. Your mom took a hell of a picture.
Your is that much better. Oh and it was your mom who took that picture right after I peed in her butt.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by sicvic187
I hear ya on that note. Girlz dont gotta do **** 2 get recognition. But to become pro you gotta win races.. Like in BMX Racing, if you wanna excell like beginner 2 novice, or novice to expert, or even all the way up 2 AApro u gotta win races. for ex. lets say you gotta win 10 races to advance, she obviously won the races because she is a pro.. I mean I D K, you should know more about that stuff then I do, I hope.... You pro stunter you.. LOL..
The **** you talking about races???
Old 10-13-2007, 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by [T-Roy]
all yall still ******* talking about this. stfu.
x2 let it die already
Old 10-13-2007, 03:20 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Dolla
Your is that much better. Oh and it was your mom who took that picture right after I peed in her butt.
tee heeee
Old 10-13-2007, 03:21 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

The **** you talking about races???
he doesnt even know what hes talkin about himself
Old 10-13-2007, 03:42 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

who the **** is jessica maine?
Old 10-13-2007, 04:05 AM
$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
Old 10-13-2007, 05:35 AM

DirtyToes is a decent person

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLmaSDdioFI[/YOUTUBE]
Old 10-13-2007, 11:02 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sicvic187
I hear ya on that note. Girlz dont gotta do **** 2 get recognition. But to become pro you gotta win races.. Like in BMX Racing, if you wanna excell like beginner 2 novice, or novice to expert, or even all the way up 2 AApro u gotta win races. for ex. lets say you gotta win 10 races to advance, she obviously won the races because she is a pro.. I mean I D K, you should know more about that stuff then I do, I hope.... You pro stunter you.. LOL..
I was referring to not offering representation to people based on marketability. But it did sound like I was talking about stunting professionally myself. haha There's no way, if I think people are taking my picture or looking at me, I basically just have a fricken seizure.

I'm pretty natural and don't doubt I'll be able to pick up a lot of tricks, but I wouldn't be able to perform them.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:17 AM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey man it is what it is...dont talk **** and then get mad when it comes back to you.
u have a point, but that was kinda low blow
Old 10-13-2007, 11:19 AM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
never heard of road rash chick?
Old 10-13-2007, 11:59 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

it's hilarious how you keep talking like an ignorant *******. Jay is far better than you, even when he's drunk.. You keep taking shots at ppls moms.. are you really lacking the creative talent to come at us with something better? Maybe that part of your brain was damaged while trying to block out the memories of your uncle touching you as a child? perhaps daddy **** slapped you a bit too hard? It'll all be worth it when your do a sweet power loop and destroy your bike and 65% of your skin.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:06 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

www.myspace.com/roadrashchic

Besides the rest of the b.s being said.... each one of u guys cant deny shes got talent. Maybe it doesnt seem to be pro to you..... but theres no other females steppin up their game or representing. I can guarentee the females will be the first ones to bitch and scream and cry about equal opportunity and we're not taken seriously in the sport and blah blah blah... then we're given a chance.... they put a Female AM. Competition at Clutch Control in Philly last weekend.... and all the girls back out that were supposed to compete.... how the **** does that make us look ?
Going out infront of a shitload of people and riding in a show takes ballls.. at least i think so...especially being the only girl... its just nerve racking and theres so much more tension on you.. but Jessica is 1 out of few females to go thru with it..

I hav'nt even seen here pull off a circle. Not tryin to talk **** but it seems to me Icon just needed a chick to bump there womens gear sales. I know I have seen tons of guys 10 times better.
since when does doin circles make u pro ? I just learned circles on my fidddy does that mean im pro
Old 10-13-2007, 12:34 PM
www.sicriders.com

SIC Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! I remember when this site was "stuntlife", not "hatelife".

The original post was simply asking what made her "pro" and did not contain any hate or negativity, but of course the members of this site/sport steered it that way.

Although the question has been answered already, I would just add that when you go to a stunt competition that has both Pro and Amature classes, that is where I have seen the difference defined for our sport. The criteria simply has been that if you have every been paid to stunt in any way (dvd, shows, etc.) or if you have won an Amature comp in the past, then you are now Pro and have to compete as Pro.

I have been around for a while and I knew Kane before the pink and I knew Jessica when she was just starting out and both of these people are very down to earth and passionate about this sport. Jessica has done a whole lot more to progress riding for females than any other girl ever in the US. She could just be the best girl stunter in our country and thats it, but instead she has put a lot more effort into the sport to make a difference. That is why she is known.

Before Jessica, LVX JoJo was the only known female stunt rider and is obviously was a huge inspiration to Jess. I think JM has done a great job taking the spot of top female in our sport.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:38 PM
www.sicriders.com

SIC Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not at all trying to hate or cause any drama, but why would Jessica's "pro" status (as a solo stunter) be more in question than say Gixxie's self procaimed "pro rider" when she is known for being a tandem partner instead of doing the stunts herself? And I know she can do some solo stunts, but nothing like on Jessica or JoJo's level and she is not trying to go that route.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	gixxie.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	201108  
Old 10-13-2007, 01:26 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just wanna see some tatas...who really cares if she is considered "pro" or not?
Old 10-13-2007, 01:45 PM
$$$$$$$

there was pics of gixxies coooochie that i saw on here.. and her ****
but she has a fukin shovel face.

plus her names gixxie but shes on an r6 in that pic..
Old 10-13-2007, 01:49 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SIC Nate
I am not at all trying to hate or cause any drama, but why would Jessica's "pro" status (as a solo stunter) be more in question than say Gixxie's self procaimed "pro rider" when she is known for being a tandem partner instead of doing the stunts herself?
that's because gixxie is a washed up dirty ***** backpack.

and not on tv.
Old 10-13-2007, 01:52 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by EZEC
that's because gixxie is a washed up dirty ***** backpack.

and not on tv.
+1

:YEAH
Old 10-13-2007, 02:11 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
there was pics of gixxies coooochie that i saw on here.. and her ****
but she has a fukin shovel face.

plus her names gixxie but shes on an r6 in that pic..

any ideas of where they would be

Quick Reply: Why is Jessica Maine pro?