f**kin with cagers

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 01:49 AM

Sgt.Stud is a decent person
f**kin with cagers

haha last couple times me and my buddy have been ridin and some cager was doin something stupid, my buddy rides up next to them and knocks on their window... not the smarting thing i know, but its pretty ****** hilarious. the other day some dumb **** was driving her SUV talkin on her god damn cell phone n she just cut us off... never even noticed us. at least, not until he knocked on her window and she bout ran off the ****** road....
Old 10-11-2007, 01:58 AM

burnfreestyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: f**kin with cagers

what would of been really funny is if she had swerved towards you and ran you off the road so you wouldn't make dumb posts anymore
Old 10-11-2007, 02:16 AM

Sgt.Stud is a decent person

haha go get laid dude.... i can find 24095834 other posts that are 10x dumber for you to hate on if that gets you off....

so right back atcha buddy
Old 10-11-2007, 03:05 AM

DirtyToes is a decent person

post count = 738 > 75

therefore

car > bike

and

you < traffic

don't get me wrong, i love teachin cagers not to **** w/ me, wether its brakin their mirrors, denting there door, brakin off their antenna, or knockin on their window?

...but its not worth gettin killed, sometimes its better off if you just "let it go..."

Last edited by DirtyToes; 10-11-2007 at 03:14 AM.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:48 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DirtyToes
post count = 738 > 75

therefore

car > bike

and

you < traffic

don't get me wrong, i love teachin cagers not to **** w/ me, wether its brakin their mirrors, denting there door, brakin off their antenna, or knockin on their window?

...but its not worth gettin killed, sometimes its better off if you just "let it go..."

there are some crazy ***** out there that would have no problem puttin you down. people get hella ***** behind the wheel too, ever here of road rage? pissed off soccer mom late for practice isn't someone to **** with. let that bitch talk on her phone or she'll take you out!
Old 10-11-2007, 12:50 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=DirtyToes;2976441]
quote]

don't forget about opening there door
Old 10-11-2007, 01:58 PM
GAD

GAD is a decent person

Originally Posted by [T-Roy]
there are some crazy ***** out there that would have no problem puttin you down. people get hella ***** behind the wheel too, ever here of road rage? pissed off soccer mom late for practice isn't someone to **** with. let that bitch talk on her phone or she'll take you out!

nnnaaww **** that man!
No body cuts me off or about runs me over without a repercusion(sp)
I always get even! wether its a simple me cutting them back off with a finger up to denting a door. they always get it!
Old 10-11-2007, 01:59 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by GAD
nnnaaww **** that man!
No body cuts me off or about runs me over without a repercusion(sp)
I always get even! wether its a simple me cutting them back off with a finger up to denting a door. they always get it!
Ok

but remember one day when your being ran over and some drunk guy is driving away, that you sure showed him by giving him the finger!
Old 10-11-2007, 02:09 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

This one guy on lakeshore drive changed lanes with out looking and nailed my budding and sent him into one of those concrete divider things. but some how he managed to save getting hit my the car and the wall. the guy ran after that. we all sped off and caught him when he got stuck in traffic and swarmed his car. got off of our bikes and surrounded him. he locked his door and just looked forward. we did try to talk to him nicely at first with just one person but he ignored us. and you could see all the scratches and paint on his car from hitting our buddy. so then we got pissed and scared the **** outa him. and it was dead stop traffic in the middle of Lake Shore Drive so this guy had no where to go ahh.

we later called the cops and told him and had the make model and license plate number and description of the guy but they said they have better things to deal with. Thats chicago cops for ya.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:11 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

point being my lesson learned is next time I'm guna **** the guys car up and not expect the cops to actualy do something. break al the windows you can!!!!
Old 10-11-2007, 02:15 PM

illegal_skillz is a decent person

don't forget about opening there door[/quote]

I love that one, it's so fun
Old 10-11-2007, 02:16 PM
GAD

GAD is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Ok

but remember one day when your being ran over and some drunk guy is driving away, that you sure showed him by giving him the finger!

Yeah ummm...not many drunk guys are going to be out in 5 o'clock rush hour bumper to bumper red light to red light traffic...wheres he really gonna go..I think i would catch him!