XDL East coast eliminator.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 07:51 AM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person
Re: XDL East coast eliminator.....

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
but i do think there is room for improvement on the scoring system though...
The judging is fine, riders need to learn to make runs for the XDL rules.

Do that and see what happens!
Old 10-09-2007, 08:53 AM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FiSh

Yep! The 5,5,5,5 deal at XDL. I just choked, im very disapointed with myself.

Judging is on point.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:55 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Big R 508
so true , sometimes they pick their fave riders like usually ... there is another reason why i didnt go to complete ...i guess it is all about favorism not their skills nowadays. that sucks really.

Luke like another people said you should make it , i think next time you will step up ahead of their game and do ur thing as long people know you now...it takes time i guess.
Luke did great, a very hot man once said to me "he needs to work the crowd more" so try that. That's the one thing I didn't see Luke doing a lot of.

I don't think the judges picked favorites here, I think certain favorites proved out. The way they ride is what makes them favorites to win in the first place. That was a really great line up of riders. Wish EDUB and Apex would have made it out there.

Last edited by excessa; 10-09-2007 at 10:34 AM.
Old 10-09-2007, 10:25 AM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

It's the best i have seen yet, but just feel the variation should be worth a little more than a max of 20 points for 20 trix...... I'm not saying it's bad, nor trying to argue about it, but like you said... make the runs for xdl rules... which mine was not..... and i'm not mad about it..... you live, you learn, you ride!
Old 10-09-2007, 10:37 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Division1 Ryan
Yep! The 5,5,5,5 deal at XDL. I just choked, im very disapointed with myself.

Judging is on point.

Agreed.......I thought the judges did a phenominal job this weekend for the position they were put in.

Excellent work guys.... .......I would never wanna be put into your position.

Ryan, right there with ya brother. Pretty disappointed and pissed at myself as well. At this point, its back to the lot from here on out working on that more better perfection and execution.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:14 PM

[

Ryan, right there with ya brother. Pretty disappointed and pissed at myself as well. At this point, its back to the lot from here on out working on that more better perfection and execution. [/QUOTE]

For sure!!! The East coast will be in full force come March!
Old 10-09-2007, 12:40 PM

T'RIC'KY will become famous soon enough

Congrats to Teach and everybody else, hope to see as much of you guys as possible next weekend in Lakeland!

Drastic Dan, don´t forget our stuff!!! lol
Old 10-09-2007, 12:47 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person

[

Ryan, right there with ya brother. Pretty disappointed and pissed at myself as well. At this point, its back to the lot from here on out working on that more better perfection and execution.

For sure!!! The East coast will be in full force come March![/QUOTE]

perfecting those burnout stalls on the wall!!!!!!

Old 10-09-2007, 01:28 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by skillz
what are you talking about I was the biggest squid there. I even put a longest stop in my run .(an attempt at a stoppie without getting the rear tire in the air). one of these days im not going to choke , maybe if they had the race cars going through the comp area I would do better
Awww babe, can i call u a squid from now on then? J/k, it's okay, I love u anyway.

Originally Posted by old man roger
longest stop huh......lol
Yeah, maybe poor gil shouldn't have practice sessions with me anymore because I coulda sworn he was riding exactly like me. We've coined terms for my tricks: STOPS, POPPIES and NO BURNS. I "stop" without the rear wheel coming up & skidding foward, my wheelies never reach bp so they're called "poppies" and "no burns" cuz the tire doesn't burn out. Maybe I can show you some of these exclusive tricks one day.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:56 PM

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point

Did anyone make it over to the drifting event saturday? that was insane.

Borne and crew, Thank you guys for letting us ride at your spot in Davenport saturday night. Was a lot of fun.

^^^^^Gil rode fine. and your guys' dog was awesome. I was afraid it was coming out of the crib and biting me while watching the event.

Luke Duke- Dont sweat it homie.We thought your run was sick.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:03 PM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skillz
what are you talking about I was the biggest squid there. I even put a longest stop in my run .(an attempt at a stoppie without getting the rear tire in the air). one of these days im not going to choke , maybe if they had the race cars going through the comp area I would do better
i would have to say i would be the biggest squid there!!
Old 10-09-2007, 02:06 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a great time this weekend, even though I waffled myself after my qualifier! Judges always have a tuff job to do, but this weekend was insane! The amount of talent at this event was rediculous, could have been any one of the 30 guys out there! Luke, I didn't see your run, but I am sure it was good, and I am sure you weren't far from qualifying, I just hope my wrist heals up before March! Good seeing everyone again, and thanx again to Teach, the Coltons, John Legion and whoever else had my bike totally straightened out before I got out of the ambulance!
Old 10-09-2007, 02:10 PM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

atleast you got the jacket broken in now
Old 10-09-2007, 02:20 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by EZEC
you should have worn the cowboy boots...i think that would have stepped your game up
:YEAH .....I'll have to keep that in mind for long beach. If you stuck around long enough I was working on wall stalls with them on at the end of the day sunday.

Originally Posted by EZEC
btw thanks for letting us tag along to that spot i had a good time even though i suck squid ***** and broke my 17th front brake lever.

Originally Posted by Herb
Borne and crew, Thank you guys for letting us ride at your spot in Davenport saturday night. Was a lot of fun.

Glad you guys made it out to hang out for a few.....wish I coulda made the hang out part a little longer, but I think the week and weekend finally caught up with me.

Lemme know if you guys ever wanna come and rock out in the Toledo or Detroit area.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by CRAZY DAN
For sure!!! The East coast will be in full force come March!
perfecting those burnout stalls on the wall!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Yes Sir!!! I got too close and the side of the tire was catchin the wall, BUT!
I have a few other tricks that involve the wall up my sleeve. Where can I by a couple of those wall divider things?
Old 10-09-2007, 02:43 PM

Yes Sir!!! I got too close and the side of the tire was catchin the wall, BUT!
I have a few other tricks that involve the wall up my sleeve. Where can I by a couple of those wall divider things?

...I'm coming to your house to practice.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:51 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Big R 508
so true , sometimes they pick their fave riders like usually ... there is another reason why i didnt go to complete ...i guess it is all about favorism not their skills nowadays. that sucks really.

Luke like another people said you should make it , i think next time you will step up ahead of their game and do ur thing as long people know you now...it takes time i guess.
Dont be "That Guy"

We already had one guy say the same thing at the begining of the weekend, Shane C, hell, I cant even remember his last name (ya know so many people to favor I cant keep it straight), he qualified 6th and was a unknown rider.

Ever think of this one .... Theres probably a reason that the same 5-10 riders always place in the same 5-10 places in EVERY comp they go to no matter whos doing the judging. I know I dont judge 3/4 comps teach went to, but im pretty sure he got 1st in 3 of the 4 he went to.

Maybe its our judging conspiricy, we all just want to keep the new riders down ...... come on guys everyone has the same chance, just cause youre a local superstar doesnt mean you are the most well rounded rider. I would love to see a few new guys dominate, just read the judging criteria, do the tricks you do perfectly, and make a run thatll work.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:09 PM

salsa0shark is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BT_Xtreme
hey ryan im just glad my leg got stuck in the 180 tire and not that huge *** 240 boy!

Some pics from Last Man Standing to burn the nightmare into your memory for good.

Old 10-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

wow that event was such a mess...lol!!! carnage fo sho
Old 10-09-2007, 03:16 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by salsa0shark
Some pics from Last Man Standing to burn the nightmare into your memory for good.

Haha! And those shots are a perfect example of why I didn't enter last man standing!

p.s. When do I get my own Stunt Cards!!!???

Quick Reply: XDL East coast eliminator.....