XDL East coast eliminator.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 10:35 PM

BT_Xtreme is a decent person
Re: XDL East coast eliminator.....

Originally Posted by LukeDuke
Just wondering from some of the riders or attendees what they thought of my run at XDL. Constructice crit welcome. I def. thought that i should have qualified, but then again i am not that well known of a rider and didn't know any of the judges.
you had a good run just a lot of tough competitors and good runs all together. the judging was close and i dont think not knowing any of the judges would hurt your score they ran fair competition expecially compared to other comps.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:17 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wondering from some of the riders or attendees what they thought of my run at XDL. Constructice crit welcome. I def. thought that i should have qualified, but then again i am not that well known of a rider and didn't know any of the judges.

I thought you should've qualified for sure.... you had a solid, smooth run w/ good mix of tricks...

when i didn't see u on sunday i was like wtf?

I also thought Borne should've place higher... as well as Drastic Dan....
Old 10-09-2007, 12:29 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

qualifying run scores had to be close because everyone was killing it....luke you def had a great run and mixed it up really good...everyones game was on point on saturday though.

you should have stayed sat night that drive home must have been rough, what it take like 13 hours?
Old 10-09-2007, 01:34 AM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

you know what this means? The East Coast Contingent is going to have to start planning for Long Beach ASAP.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:37 AM

ahenry is a decent person

I was very suprised that you didnt qualify! along with several other riders. that had better runs then ones that did. I did enjoy watching you ride, good style..
Old 10-09-2007, 01:41 AM

ahenry is a decent person

Originally Posted by CN STARZ
you know what this means? The East Coast Contingent is going to have to start planning for Long Beach ASAP.
hey...
Old 10-09-2007, 01:50 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MARCus JR
you didnt quilify
That's what I said!

Luke you already know what I think, but I'll say it anyhow, you killed it. I think it was a matter of too many great rides. The judges didn't have an easy job this weekend.

Heidi, I kept wanting to say hi, but everytime I looked up either you'd be gone or one of my kids would be. I'll bet you got some great pics. Bmore I'm going to watch your video and I'll be in touch tomorrow.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:32 AM

rfnu518 is a decent person

i thought bubash rode excessavly well and thomas' comments were great. i thought everyone rode really well it was very entertaining saw some pretty crazy stuff i never thought i'd see ... great weekend
Old 10-09-2007, 02:41 AM

rfnu518 is a decent person

i thought bubash rode excessavly well and thomas' comments were great. i thought everyone rode really well it was very entertaining saw some pretty crazy stuff i never thought i'd see ... great weekend
Old 10-09-2007, 02:47 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rfnu518

I was laughing all weekend, Thomas was on.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:55 AM

I think Teach, Bubash, Apex, Alex and EDUB will sell excessively well to the public. Chicks in particular will dig them.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:16 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

excessavly
spelling error or a play on excessa's name ?

lol
Old 10-09-2007, 03:54 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
spelling error or a play on excessa's name ?

lol
While I don't know how to spell I do know I'm dead sexy! hahah Thanks Rebbecca!
Old 10-09-2007, 06:03 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

its not always who you know but sometimes who you blow thats the with comps i will just stick to streetrides and practice sessions
Old 10-09-2007, 06:14 AM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

i would say the judging was pretty fair overall.... when you got 30 bad *** riders( ok.. ok... 29 and 1 squid- me), it's gonna be hard not to make someone question it....

but i do think there is room for improvement on the scoring system though...

as in my run, i must of thought crashes got you xtra points in overall if you made it look good and entertaining .......
Old 10-09-2007, 06:29 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

so true , sometimes they pick their fave riders like usually ... there is another reason why i didnt go to complete ...i guess it is all about favorism not their skills nowadays. that sucks really.

Luke like another people said you should make it , i think next time you will step up ahead of their game and do ur thing as long people know you now...it takes time i guess.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:01 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
i would say the judging was pretty fair overall.... when you got 30 bad *** riders( ok.. ok... 29 and 1 squid- me), it's gonna be hard not to make someone question it....

but i do think there is room for improvement on the scoring system though...

as in my run, i must of thought crashes got you xtra points in overall if you made it look good and entertaining .......
what are you talking about I was the biggest squid there. I even put a longest stop in my run .(an attempt at a stoppie without getting the rear tire in the air). one of these days im not going to choke , maybe if they had the race cars going through the comp area I would do better
Old 10-09-2007, 07:07 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

longest stop huh......lol
Old 10-09-2007, 07:11 AM

Stunter13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Teach !!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 07:17 AM

nomad is an unknown quantity at this point

very well run event, organized. comp was very tough, dont give up, very solid run, will pay off in time.

Quick Reply: XDL East coast eliminator.....