How to pull codes for 636???

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2007, 04:32 PM

DEBO is a decent person
How to pull codes for 636???

The FI light is on on 03 636. How do I check it for codes or get the FI light to flash?
Old 10-06-2007, 05:03 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: How to pull codes for 636???

i saved the directions and all the codes to floppy but i can't get that floppy to work , i think wheeliest posted it ,give him a pm he is usually pretty helpfull
Old 10-06-2007, 05:17 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

Theres a wire in the back of the harness by the computer. Its one wire with a clear opening on the end where you can stick a wire into it. Turn on the key to the bike and get a wire thats open on both ends. Stick one side into the clear opening and ground out the other side. Keep it ground and the FI light will blink. The first blink will have a few seconds after it which will mean one. The blinks after will be fast. Like 3 in a row fast. That means 3. So your code would be 13. Thats just an example. You have to count them. Then look the code up in the service manual and your done.

I did mine a few days ago and it was the air temp meter on the top of the airbox. It wasnt working so it was telling my motor that it was running at 40 C all the time. So when it got hot it was messing up my fuel pressure. Good luck bro. That FI light is a life saver. Glad I still had the ******* gauges lol.
Old 10-06-2007, 05:35 PM
www.Moto-Psychos.com

MeAk is a decent person

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
Theres a wire in the back of the harness by the computer. Its one wire with a clear opening on the end where you can stick a wire into it. Turn on the key to the bike and get a wire thats open on both ends. Stick one side into the clear opening and ground out the other side. Keep it ground and the FI light will blink. The first blink will have a few seconds after it which will mean one. The blinks after will be fast. Like 3 in a row fast. That means 3. So your code would be 13. Thats just an example. You have to count them. Then look the code up in the service manual and your done.

I did mine a few days ago and it was the air temp meter on the top of the airbox. It wasnt working so it was telling my motor that it was running at 40 C all the time. So when it got hot it was messing up my fuel pressure. Good luck bro. That FI light is a life saver. Glad I still had the ******* gauges lol.
exactly what edub said and the code will be in long and short blinks
Old 10-06-2007, 06:52 PM

DEBO is a decent person

I just replaced the entire wiring harness and ECU. STILL HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS... I got the FI light to turn off tho
Old 10-06-2007, 09:14 PM
www.Moto-Psychos.com

MeAk is a decent person

Originally Posted by DEBO
I just replaced the entire wiring harness and ECU. STILL HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS... I got the FI light to turn off tho
whats the problem?? i love electrical chalanges
Old 10-06-2007, 09:17 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

the fi light will go off because you reset the system

debo fly me out and i will fix it for you
Old 10-06-2007, 10:47 PM

DEBO is a decent person

I got your ticket out here!!!!! Not sure how ur getting home tho
Old 10-06-2007, 10:50 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i hate checkin codes on anything where you have to do it manually instead of plugging something in and just waiting
Old 10-07-2007, 01:57 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

I got your ticket out here!!!!! Not sure how ur getting home tho
sweet i will just ride your bike back :YEAH