xxxxxxxxxx STUNTIN' 101 xxxxxxxxxx

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 12:50 AM

PuMpk!N_h3AD is a decent person
xxxxxxxxxx STUNTIN' 101 xxxxxxxxxx

I Was Wondering If I Could Get A Few People To Help Me Out. Im Just Now Getting Into Stunting, An Im Looking For Tips. Now Im Not Asking For Peoples Secret Tips Simply Some Tips For Beginners. Lol.....i Know Im Gonna Bust My *** Just Trying To Limit The Amount Of Times I Do It. Anything Would Help From The Most Basic To The Most Difficult, I Want It All. Any And All Info Is Greatly Appreciated. Good Lokkin' Out Fellaz!!!!
Old 10-03-2007, 12:54 AM

BrianMM717 is a decent person
Re: xxxxxxxxxx STUNTIN' 101 xxxxxxxxxx

Squids- People That Don't Belong Ridin.......120mph Wheelies

Flamed On- Gettin Picked On,being Fucked W/

Never Be Sorry

If It's Negative,they Are Either ******** Or Haters......

Welcome To The Siteman!!!
Old 10-03-2007, 12:55 AM

BrianMM717 is a decent person

:YEAH 100th Post
Old 10-03-2007, 01:34 AM

MXRACERX43 is a decent person

IS $$$$ a good stuntbike?
Old 10-03-2007, 01:42 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

jsut a warning for ya people on here worth getting advice from have been in the game long enough. and are lil fed up with newbs just coming on and expecting to getting al the tricks to stunting.

Rule of thumb, first go out try it for lil while then come back and ask questions, with a video or at least picture posted too. otherwise you wont get any usefull comments.

second rule of thumb search for some one who posted the same question your guna ask, first so you dont repost like people do every single day.
go to help and how to section and read that too. I believe there a thread on there giving the general help and how to of wheeling break down.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:43 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

also try asking for or finding local stunter in your area and start going to their spots with them and watchign and learning from them. person to person teaching is ten million times better than online to person learning
Old 10-03-2007, 01:53 AM

Still did not let us know if $$$ is a good stunt bike. Take down the cool looking pumpkin head and at least post a pic of your bike.
Old 10-03-2007, 02:02 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Go to how to stunt & help section forum and check on sticky ones.
Old 10-03-2007, 02:07 AM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
also try asking for or finding local stunter in your area and start going to their spots with them and watchign and learning from them. person to person teaching is ten million times better than online to person learning
do that!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2007, 02:52 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by PuMpk!N_h3AD
I Was Wondering If I Could Get A Few People To Help Me Out. Im Just Now Getting Into Stunting, An Im Looking For Tips. Now Im Not Asking For Peoples Secret Tips Simply Some Tips For Beginners. Lol.....i Know Im Gonna Bust My *** Just Trying To Limit The Amount Of Times I Do It. Anything Would Help From The Most Basic To The Most Difficult, I Want It All. Any And All Info Is Greatly Appreciated. Good Lokkin' Out Fellaz!!!!
Well for starters you dont have to capitalize the first letter in every word. You CAN but like me alot of people on here have A.D.D really bad and makes it hard to follow.

and your post count really doesnt make you better either. you will find alot of people think that. . .
*cough*
Originally Posted by BrianMM717
:YEAH 100th Post
*cough*
Old 10-03-2007, 02:54 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/443...ing-basic.html
Old 10-03-2007, 03:31 AM

PuMpk!N_h3AD is a decent person

Wow I Didnt Know I Was Gonna Get This Many ******** So Quick. Like I Said Im Not Asking For Anybodys' Secrets. Just Wanted To Hear If Anybody Had Any Small Tips. You Can Never Hear Or Learn Too Much. Nevermind The Quetion Ill Just Stick To The Folkz At The Spot. Thanks Anyway!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2007, 03:42 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

You will crash 46 times before becoming good.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:43 AM

What ********?... you got alot of helpful answers. I have been a member a short time and have already seen more How do I stoppie or how do I wheelie posts than I can remember, so I am sure the guys who are members for along time are so sick of the ****. Tell the guys at the spot I said hello
Old 10-03-2007, 05:07 AM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

I've asked some of the same stupid questions that do seem to be asked daily, the anwsers are in the threads, they go back years. Go ride, fall and learn.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:17 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Wow I Didnt Know I Was Gonna Get This Many ******** So Quick. Like I Said Im Not Asking For Anybodys' Secrets. Just Wanted To Hear If Anybody Had Any Small Tips. You Can Never Hear Or Learn Too Much. Nevermind The Quetion Ill Just Stick To The Folkz At The Spot. Thanks Anyway!!!!!!
Go **** ur neck
Old 10-03-2007, 07:36 AM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

You've not had any ******** yet, you're doing well for a newb

Practice, and practice, then practice some more

Then read when you can't ride, then practice some more
Old 10-03-2007, 09:15 AM

__sam__ is an unknown quantity at this point

the best tip would be don't ask for any tips. how can an online tip help you in a hands on situation? if you don't have the exp. and seat time, whats typed out words gonna do? there are enough threads to go thru, stunt sites, and rider sites to go to to keep you busy for a year. make an account, say whats up, then get to ridin'! after all thats said and done, and you are gettin stuff down, maybe a setup question or a body positioning question will not get you flamed. people on here put in time and work, no answer is gonna do you any wonders. so someone explains in great detail how to clutch it, they don't know you, you may not be able to do it. just cause they took the time to type it out for the 100000th time doesn't mean you can do it. if you can ride, have your heart in it, have common sense, and some basic pc skills, you should just be able to research, look around the web, and learn enough to keep you busy on the bike for months without having to ask a question that will get you slammed. just like when someone asks,"whats the best stunt bike?", easy way to find out is look at what bikes the majority has, look at a stunt product dealers site and see what bikes keep popping up the most for parts, go to stunters sites and look at bios, but ppl will still come on and ask. not busting on you dude, just saving you some ball busting from the community. sorry for the long post
Old 10-03-2007, 09:35 AM
Whitetrash

JEFF4EZ is an unknown quantity at this point

You got it easy compared to some people I've seen on here, so don't be a little bitch boy and cry just take it in stride and learn how to stunt.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:08 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

ok how about this proposition:

-FIX THE DAMN SEARCH OPTION

-STICK A THREAD WHERE IT CLEARLY SAIS "FOR BASIC TIPS AND SQUID/NEWBIE QUESTIONS, USE THE SEARCH TAG OR JUST GO HERE HERE AND ALSO HERE WHERE "HERE" MEANS A DAMN LINK WITH SOME TIPS AND BASIC STUFF"

-BAN PEOPLE WHO DONT FOLLOW THE RULES

for gods sake, how much difficult is to do that huh.........

Quick Reply: xxxxxxxxxx STUNTIN' 101 xxxxxxxxxx