my fucking sick innovations piece of shit subframe cage

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 04:58 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: my ******* sick innovations piece of **** subframe cage

Originally Posted by Ryan S
i spent 10 bucks at my local weld shop and had an aluminum bar bent and welded between my bitch pegs.....BOOM, subcage made for 10 bucks......and it's aluminum and wont affect stoppies, those steel subcages weigh a metric ton.
im not going to get into a geometry fight here but any weight added above the center of gravity actually helps stoppies and the subcages are not that heavy ,well OMR SUBCAGES are not that heavy..lol
Old 10-04-2007, 06:05 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old man roger
im not going to get into a geometry fight here but any weight added above the center of gravity actually helps stoppies and the subcages are not that heavy ,well OMR SUBCAGES are not that heavy..lol
Sick innovations are very light as well
Old 10-04-2007, 06:12 PM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
I guess you underestimate how much we like geometry fights :YEAH
Old 10-04-2007, 06:52 PM

HECK is a decent person

Originally Posted by suicidl
it is not supposed to protect it

send it back if you really think it is fucked up. if you try to modify it i would
not do **** for you if it was my company
it's not supposed to protect it per se but it's supposed to keep the tabs from bending inward from repeated wheelies and such, which is why they are more stout and preferable to stock pegs, otherwise there would not be a point.

and i tried with the pegs on and no luck, also they aren't tapped deep enough (or there is too much debris inside) and i cannot get the bolts bottom out before it clamps onto the cage. i thought it would mention it at least. a slightly shorter bolt is an easy fix i just wish i could get this thing on my bike.

Last edited by HECK; 10-04-2007 at 06:55 PM.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:59 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scott3824
Sick innovations are very light as well
Very small and compact too....
Old 10-04-2007, 08:04 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

just got my subcage today took 4 business days and that **** installed easy as ****. bolted up the exhaust side first but not tight and a little tug and the other side slidd on nice and easy. thanx Ian for the fast shipping and sick product.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:01 PM

KoleDSF is a decent person

I have been helpin him to try and put it on the past 2 nights. Its off by too much to get on theres no way. So obviosly there was a mistake made. No ones perfect though. The cage is ******* sick though im geting one for my 636 for sure. He will have to get ahold of ian and ship it back or work something out with it or whatever. But it is off by allmost a quater inch.........
Old 10-04-2007, 11:56 PM

HECK is a decent person

We narrowed it to the bracket. It slips on sort of tight but rather easily on the left side on both tabs, but the right side woudln't go on. The right side of the bracket is too narrow to fit it on, my subframe is 9 1/2 inches and the si cage is 9 3/8ths on one side and 9 1/4 on the other side, the 3/8ths side while sort of difficult goes on, the 1/4 side will not budge.

we tried hooking the pegs on pulling as hard as we could, bolting in one side and ratchet strapping the other, pry bars, hammers, pushing the opposite side with our foots, bending the tabs in with a wrench, etc, and no go.

The only reason I get so frustrated is I can never get ahold of Ian. Even when he says hes available for calls during business hours I never get a reply, I leave voicemails etc, on the work number and don't get a reply.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:26 AM
kj

Ian is probably on his way to XDL already....

And the past couple days i know he's been MAAAAAAD busy just trying to get ready for XDL....

Try him on Monday or Tuesday.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:23 PM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

Originally Posted by nsanedirty6
We narrowed it to the bracket. It slips on sort of tight but rather easily on the left side on both tabs, but the right side woudln't go on. The right side of the bracket is too narrow to fit it on, my subframe is 9 1/2 inches and the si cage is 9 3/8ths on one side and 9 1/4 on the other side, the 3/8ths side while sort of difficult goes on, the 1/4 side will not budge.

we tried hooking the pegs on pulling as hard as we could, bolting in one side and ratchet strapping the other, pry bars, hammers, pushing the opposite side with our foots, bending the tabs in with a wrench, etc, and no go.

The only reason I get so frustrated is I can never get ahold of Ian. Even when he says hes available for calls during business hours I never get a reply, I leave voicemails etc, on the work number and don't get a reply.
We left thrusday night for XDL. We werent here on friday. If thats when you called, thats why we didnt answer. Send it back, if its incorrect, we will replace it. If iots fine, we will send it back.
Old 12-28-2007, 03:23 PM

big16point is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nsanedirty6
doesn't fit. the brackets are too narrow and it wont fit over the tabs. I have a brand new 03 f4i and the subframe has absolutely no damage. All I looked forward to was being able to afford a subcage then I waited 2 weeks and got a ******* junk *** piece of ****

now i have to grind the **** out of it to even fit it over the tabs, and I can't get ahold of Ian or get him to return my calls.
Looks like what goes around comes around you rip-off piece of ****. Still thinking about that $70.00 you ripped me off for.
Old 12-28-2007, 03:47 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

been thinking about getting SI engine cage for my 05 gixer ..should i reconsider?

from what i am told old man roger makes the best sub cages!!

Last edited by gixer7fitty; 12-28-2007 at 03:50 PM.
Old 12-28-2007, 04:49 PM
kj

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
been thinking about getting SI engine cage for my 05 gixer ..should i reconsider?

from what i am told old man roger makes the best sub cages!!
which one you talkin about???
Old 12-28-2007, 04:54 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

Originally Posted by kj
which one you talkin about???
omr only makes sub cages.

does sick inovations have any problems with engine cages? or are they only having probs with f41 sub cages?

on second thought forget it
Old 12-28-2007, 05:41 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

there solid pegs are garbage... scottstunts had aminor highside an destroyed his subframe...
GAHBAGE
Old 12-28-2007, 06:01 PM
sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by krazykyle85
there solid pegs are garbage... scottstunts had aminor highside an destroyed his subframe...
GAHBAGE
Should try foldable pegs then. We dont have problems with our subcages. This is the only complaint about fitment that weve ever had.
Old 12-28-2007, 06:06 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

im gonna make my own....
i was jus sayn that on scotts bike a mild higside an it ripped the tabs right off the subframe an tweaked it to much to jus weld tabs back on...

i plan on building my own...
foldable pegs ofcourse///
Old 12-28-2007, 06:42 PM
sickinnovations.com

[QUOTE=krazykyle85;3083246]im gonna make my own....
i was jus sayn that on scotts bike a mild higside an it ripped the tabs right off the subframe an tweaked it to much to jus weld tabs back on...

I prefer solid myself, but they are SOLID. With certain wrecks they can take a hard hit. Foldable is a good idea.
Old 12-28-2007, 07:01 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

my LOW SIDE was by no means mild i was doin 25 to 30 mph and droppin into ss o's i got the foldables now but i really like solid. **** happens i love sick products breaking **** is part of the game and Ian took great care of me. i wouldnt ride without a subcage after useing one the solid feal is awsome
Old 12-28-2007, 07:44 PM

kntmare181 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DirtyToes
Get A Omr Subcage!!!

Whats Wrong With You Ppl?!
+1:YEAH

Quick Reply: my fucking sick innovations piece of shit subframe cage