my fucking sick innovations piece of shit subframe cage

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 07:19 AM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold
Re: my ******* sick innovations piece of **** subframe cage

[QUOTE=kj;2967015]You my friend, are a dumbass.... to put ANY 12 bar on you have to grind the welds down flat.

well sorry ive never installed a 12 bar before i guess i must be a dumbass. i dont see why i would should need to grind down welds to make the subframe weaker. you would think it would just slide over it.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:24 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

No grinder wont make subframe any weaker so ...everyone need to use their common sense from now on , wanna know how ? Go and have a look at it and see how the way it works from there..it isnt that hard to do that...i mean people get freaked out and go on computer post up dumb stuff on this site help how where what store why cant my bike wheelie at 1st gear and 6th gear blahhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 10-04-2007, 08:00 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by suicidl
oh and its my fault it is going to snow where you live
THATS YOU.....you bastard, **** man what'd massachusetts ever do to you...?
Old 10-04-2007, 08:01 AM

manny , when r u gunna ever ride your bike ?
Old 10-04-2007, 08:11 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Big R 508
manny , when r u gunna ever ride your bike ?
no one ever calls me....ive been at mattys work everyday this week and last week and he tells me he's gonna call but never does....so i end up never knowing when and where to go....
Old 10-04-2007, 08:27 AM

o yea , next time hit me up ...what do you work for paint ?
Old 10-04-2007, 08:50 AM

SuicideMyk is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: my ******* sick innovations piece of **** subframe cage

damn whats this day 2 now an you still don't have the ****** thing on ?? bwhahaha
Old 10-04-2007, 09:05 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gixxer601

well sorry ive never installed a 12 bar before i guess i must be a dumbass...... i dont see why i would should need to grind down welds to make the subframe weaker....

yup you are!
Old 10-04-2007, 09:06 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

i spent 10 bucks at my local weld shop and had an aluminum bar bent and welded between my bitch pegs.....BOOM, subcage made for 10 bucks......and it's aluminum and wont affect stoppies, those steel subcages weigh a metric ton.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:47 AM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

Originally Posted by gixxer601
i just put mine on the other night. i was able to put one side on and pull the other on and tap it into place.

now my round bar thats a different story. im workin on that tomorrow. it wont fit over the welds on the subframe i gotta bend it out a bit somehow.

you have to smooth your welds on the subframe. dont bend the bar.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:49 AM
sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by jordanv3122
i finally got my SI crash cage after a 35 day wait and it took hours to get it to work. the left side was 1/2 inch off. i had to have my dad help me, he welds all the time and used to fabricate guns and **** for his business (if that has any relevance, lol) and he couldnt believe it was so far off. the right side was better but still wasnt the way it should be. we had to use a different bolt on the bar going through the headers tool. it sucked, pain in the *** . but its on now after 3 hours and seems sturdy as hell. the socket broke off trying to make that bitch work and its not coming out cus the tubes curved. my dad said its b/c when the welds cooled and heated they expanded and moved i guess but he couldnt believe they were that far off. i think it should be a 15 minute process for that **** not 3 hours. now go ahead and flame me ********* but that **** wasnt right!
You should have called for assistance. It would have been a 15min process.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:51 AM
sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by nsanedirty6
i have a dual seat subframe, im not an internet gangsta ive built 4 different stunt bikes and this is the first clean bike i've had and sorry if i'm pissed off that i have to bend the subframe to put sometihng on that is supposed to protect it.
You dont have to bend the subframe. Please post pics. Im very curious. Knowone else has had a problem and theyre all built on the same jig.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:54 AM
sickinnovations.com

[QUOTE=gixxer601;2967210]
Originally Posted by kj
You my friend, are a dumbass.... to put ANY 12 bar on you have to grind the welds down flat.

well sorry ive never installed a 12 bar before i guess i must be a dumbass. i dont see why i would should need to grind down welds to make the subframe weaker. you would think it would just slide over it.
Its not going to weakin the subframe. How do you expect a bar with flat side plates to bolt up sturdy to something that isnt flat??? In order for it to bolt up solid , you need to smooth the subframe welds. You can trust me on this one.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:33 AM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nsanedirty6
so heres the best pic i could get with my laptop webcam, i tried everything i could to force it on, it is physically impossible without modifying the subframe

in the picture it is bolted loosely to the other side so i could maintain the grip on the other side and still get enough room to pull on it and try to get it over, and i couldn't move it more than a few cm
Turn on the lights
Old 10-04-2007, 11:37 AM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
Ok. for starters. They arent BMX pegs. We make them on our lathe from solid aluminum. 2. Call the shop line between business hours. ( the number on the site) I will not answer my cell number. 3. We rarely return calls due to the call volume every day. Just call back the next day when we open. 4.. The jig is not off. We have sold many and you are the 1st to mention this. This subcage is for the dual seat f4i subframe, not the bananna seat. That may be your problem. Questions can be answered. All you have to do is ask. You may want to listen to others before flaming us on here. What enjoyment did you get from this thread? I dont understand internet gangstas at all. We do everything we can to get orders out in a timely fashion and to keep customers happy.
Since we have you here, when are you going to send out cage sliders? I've been waiting for two months... My emails must have been going to your spam folder unless emails are not returned either
Old 10-04-2007, 01:13 PM

camaro958 is a decent person

i got an 03 f4i i need a cage, aim me at camaro958 or camaro958@aol.com email
Old 10-04-2007, 01:48 PM
motarded

jordanv3122 is a decent person

lol i dont think it works like that.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:19 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by camaro958
i got an 03 f4i i need a cage, aim me at camaro958 or camaro958@aol.com email
Are you ******* stupid? Goto sickinnovations.com and order a cage if you need one, or maybe haibikeshop, but posting in a forum for him to email you is some dumb *** ****
Old 10-04-2007, 04:02 PM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
you have to smooth your welds on the subframe. dont bend the bar.
ya so ive gathered. i didnt even come in here asking for advice i was just stating a fact that all my si stuff lined up great except for the 12 bar.
Old 10-04-2007, 04:53 PM

Tdeal28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jordanv3122
i finally got my SI crash cage after a 35 day wait and it took hours to get it to work. the left side was 1/2 inch off. i had to have my dad help me, he welds all the time and used to fabricate guns and **** for his business (if that has any relevance, lol) and he couldnt believe it was so far off. the right side was better but still wasnt the way it should be. we had to use a different bolt on the bar going through the headers tool. it sucked, pain in the *** . but its on now after 3 hours and seems sturdy as hell. the socket broke off trying to make that bitch work and its not coming out cus the tubes curved. my dad said its b/c when the welds cooled and heated they expanded and moved i guess but he couldnt believe they were that far off. i think it should be a 15 minute process for that **** not 3 hours. now go ahead and flame me ********* but that **** wasnt right!

WOW.....I can't believe this happened to you also. I got my SI cage in for my F4i a month ago and had the EXACT same problem. The right side cage was perfect, but the left side was off about 1/4-1/2 inch off the two engine mount bolts....I had no clue what I was going to do, but then i bought a small hydrualic bottle jack and stuck it between the cage and pressed the two mounting hole tabs apart (thank god that worked)....besided that everything is sweet..

Must be the Jig is off just a little on certain pieces and when the welded area heats up and than cools it contracts and pulls the piece together to far.

Maybe thats what happened to this dudes subframe cage.....?

Quick Reply: my fucking sick innovations piece of shit subframe cage