my fucking sick innovations piece of shit subframe cage

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 10:47 AM

FRO69 is a decent person
Re: my ******* sick innovations piece of **** subframe cage

Jig or not I work at a place that makes semi converters n outlets and I run a Romer that guages parts with a cpu and fact is every part is suppost 2 be the same and and made on a jig but no 2 R the exact same and some may even look Idenical but sum R just way off n fukD up. I know bla bla bla but no 2 parts r exactly the same.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:56 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skinnyR!
ya, then how are you going to slide it up onto the subframe when ya have a rod in the mounting holes??

Its a good idea, but the rod will be in the way. You won't be able to get it out of the holes, or its going to shoot out.

Get one side on, and slide the other side on with a large flat screwdriver, or pry bar.
i meant to spread it and then take the rods out and have it fit right
Old 10-03-2007, 11:16 AM

FRO69 is a decent person

Originally Posted by skinnyR!
ya, then how are you going to slide it up onto the subframe when ya have a rod in the mounting holes??

Its a good idea, but the rod will be in the way. You won't be able to get it out of the holes, or its going to shoot out.

Get one side on, and slide the other side on with a large flat screwdriver, or pry bar.
U can screw the bolts down till ths cage bends to the rite size then take it off n it should fit better. u could alieast get 1/4 " outa it.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:18 AM

skinnyR! is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
i meant to spread it and then take the rods out and have it fit right
ahh.. ok I see.

I was thinking it would spring back, or the reinforcements wouldn't allow it.

But it might work.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:53 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by kj
Na man... the thing is a total piece of ****... His jig is obviously fucked up.

Sorry buddy... but this is true

yo r u goin to shtbx now ????
Old 10-03-2007, 07:59 PM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nsanedirty6
the design is great, but look at the bike on his site with the prototype cage on it, that bikes tabs are bent as **** thats probably why mine doesn't fit.

http://www.sickinnovations.com/stunt_pegs_solid.htm
im not even guna open my mouth on this one.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:37 PM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

i just put mine on the other night. i was able to put one side on and pull the other on and tap it into place.

now my round bar thats a different story. im workin on that tomorrow. it wont fit over the welds on the subframe i gotta bend it out a bit somehow.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:42 PM
motarded

jordanv3122 is a decent person

i finally got my SI crash cage after a 35 day wait and it took hours to get it to work. the left side was 1/2 inch off. i had to have my dad help me, he welds all the time and used to fabricate guns and **** for his business (if that has any relevance, lol) and he couldnt believe it was so far off. the right side was better but still wasnt the way it should be. we had to use a different bolt on the bar going through the headers tool. it sucked, pain in the *** . but its on now after 3 hours and seems sturdy as hell. the socket broke off trying to make that bitch work and its not coming out cus the tubes curved. my dad said its b/c when the welds cooled and heated they expanded and moved i guess but he couldnt believe they were that far off. i think it should be a 15 minute process for that **** not 3 hours. now go ahead and flame me ********* but that **** wasnt right!
Old 10-03-2007, 09:02 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jordanv3122
i finally got my SI crash cage after a 35 day wait and it took hours to get it to work. the left side was 1/2 inch off. i had to have my dad help me, he welds all the time and used to fabricate guns and **** for his business (if that has any relevance, lol) and he couldnt believe it was so far off. the right side was better but still wasnt the way it should be. we had to use a different bolt on the bar going through the headers tool. it sucked, pain in the *** . but its on now after 3 hours and seems sturdy as hell. the socket broke off trying to make that bitch work and its not coming out cus the tubes curved. my dad said its b/c when the welds cooled and heated they expanded and moved i guess but he couldnt believe they were that far off. i think it should be a 15 minute process for that **** not 3 hours. now go ahead and flame me ********* but that **** wasnt right!
did you put the spacers in right
Old 10-03-2007, 09:06 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gixxer601
now my round bar thats a different story. im workin on that tomorrow. it wont fit over the welds on the subframe i gotta bend it out a bit somehow.
Im not sure how it is on f4is but for my FI bar on my 636, I had to grind the welds down.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:37 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

I think it might be an f4 subframe cuz it is one and half inches off....who knows.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:30 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Scott-
did you put the spacers in right
exactly .... i've mounted up 5 SI cages in the past few months on f4is and never had an issue
Old 10-04-2007, 12:37 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gixxer601
i just put mine on the other night. i was able to put one side on and pull the other on and tap it into place.

You my friend, are a dumbass.... to put ANY 12 bar on you have to grind the welds down flat.

There are 2 1/2 in spacers that come w/ the cage 4 a reason...
Old 10-04-2007, 12:41 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

I just read this **** again..... HA AH AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHH!!!!!

You AND your dad are a couple of DUMBASSES!! LOL!!!

3 ******* hours to put a cage on!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAAA!!!!!
Old 10-04-2007, 12:55 AM

HECK is a decent person

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
Ok. for starters. They arent BMX pegs. We make them on our lathe from solid aluminum. 2. Call the shop line between business hours. ( the number on the site) I will not answer my cell number. 3. We rarely return calls due to the call volume every day. Just call back the next day when we open. 4.. The jig is not off. We have sold many and you are the 1st to mention this. This subcage is for the dual seat f4i subframe, not the bananna seat. That may be your problem. Questions can be answered. All you have to do is ask. You may want to listen to others before flaming us on here. What enjoyment did you get from this thread? I dont understand internet gangstas at all. We do everything we can to get orders out in a timely fashion and to keep customers happy.
i have a dual seat subframe, im not an internet gangsta ive built 4 different stunt bikes and this is the first clean bike i've had and sorry if i'm pissed off that i have to bend the subframe to put sometihng on that is supposed to protect it.
Old 10-04-2007, 01:14 AM

HECK is a decent person

so heres the best pic i could get with my laptop webcam, i tried everything i could to force it on, it is physically impossible without modifying the subframe

in the picture it is bolted loosely to the other side so i could maintain the grip on the other side and still get enough room to pull on it and try to get it over, and i couldn't move it more than a few cm
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 003.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	200822  
Old 10-04-2007, 01:36 AM

justin75south is an unknown quantity at this point

oh, i see your problem.

simple fix:

loose the latex gloves you freaking nancy.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:09 AM

HECK is a decent person

i'm gonna bolt the pegs on tomorrow and have 2 other people help me and if i can't get it on its going back

Last edited by HECK; 10-04-2007 at 02:16 AM.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:06 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i have a dual seat subframe, im not an internet gangsta ive built 4 different stunt bikes and this is the first clean bike i've had and sorry if i'm pissed off that i have to bend the subframe to put sometihng on that is supposed to protect it.
it is not supposed to protect it
Originally Posted by justin75south
oh, i see your problem.

simple fix:

loose the latex gloves you freaking nancy.

i'm gonna bolt the pegs on tomorrow and have 2 other people help me and if i can't get it on its going back

send it back if you really think it is fucked up. if you try to modify it i would not do **** for you if it was my company
Old 10-04-2007, 07:00 AM

DirtyToes is a decent person

Get A Omr Subcage!!!

Whats Wrong With You Ppl?!

Quick Reply: my fucking sick innovations piece of shit subframe cage