deciding....need some ?'s answered

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 12:38 PM

OCCMUSTANG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: deciding....need some ?'s answered

Originally Posted by JT905
true but id be able to get to balance point alot easier and controlled with a bigger sprocket , as of now im rev'in pretty high bringin it to balance point im gonna mess with my idle and set up a lil more before i re gear it tho thanks for the advice
Bullshit you have no clue what your talking about listen to everyone on here. I've watched dozens of people who thought gearing would make it easier suck twice as hard once they actually tried to wheelie with bigger gearing. Your going to be twice as choppy and run out of gear 3 times faster. Its not the bike or the gearing its you. You just have to keep practicing till you get it. Make sure you come to a dead stop idle is up about 4k give it a good blip and slip the clutch fairly quick and catch it with the brake.

Bone stock ZX10R Damn my bike is
Name:  IMG_3283resize3.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  76.0 KB

And after practicing hundreds of times and you still don't get it get one of these
Name:  remoterj1.gif
Views: 6
Size:  65.1 KB
Old 10-03-2007, 03:06 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

i think i am gonna go with like a 52 in the rear once i get the rest of my bike a lil more tuned up .. the guy who had my bike before set the power commander way low
Wow, you do need some help. Sell the power commander, and learn BP before you gear your bike!
Old 10-03-2007, 03:07 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OCCMUSTANG
Bullshit you have no clue what your talking about listen to everyone on here. I've watched dozens of people who thought gearing would make it easier suck twice as hard once they actually tried to wheelie with bigger gearing. Your going to be twice as choppy and run out of gear 3 times faster. Its not the bike or the gearing its you. You just have to keep practicing till you get it. Make sure you come to a dead stop idle is up about 4k give it a good blip and slip the clutch fairly quick and catch it with the brake.

Bone stock ZX10R Damn my bike is

And after practicing hundreds of times and you still don't get it get one of these
That is a nice lookin piece, good pic!
Old 10-03-2007, 03:40 PM

JT905 is a decent person

ok wow.... haha last time i leave my account open... this is the real 905 JT just makin **** clear that was not me posting haha i have a bigger sprocket i think my cousin didnt wanna put his name to shame so he came on my name haha feel free to continue with the constructive criticism haha he just got his first bike...

by the way jo if u wanna **** with your gearing u better wait cuz i dont want your bike flying at me when u loop out! haha and oc mustang is exactly right you'll run out of first much master with gearing if u dont learn how to clutch it up to balance point off the bat!
Old 10-03-2007, 03:59 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

why didnt he just ask you, then?
Old 10-03-2007, 04:01 PM

louisvillerider is a decent person

ok wow.... haha last time i leave my account open... this is the real 905 JT just makin **** clear that was not me posting haha i have a bigger sprocket i think my cousin didnt wanna put his name to shame so he came on my name haha feel free to continue with the constructive criticism haha he just got his first bike...

by the way jo if u wanna **** with your gearing u better wait cuz i dont want your bike flying at me when u loop out! haha and oc mustang is exactly right you'll run out of first much master with gearing if u dont learn how to clutch it up to balance point off the bat!

bwaaahahahahahah nice cover
Old 10-03-2007, 04:04 PM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

nice try but we smell bs, this is sl we see it everyday
Old 10-03-2007, 04:06 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by louisvillerider
bwaaahahahahahah nice cover
Thats what I'm sayin!
Old 10-03-2007, 04:12 PM

JT905 is a decent person

good question why he didnt ask me... probably just didnt wanna feel like he was askin a stupid question but oh well ... haha for the we smell bullshit crew before he went on i had 2 posts i never use the site ive been on it like twice... haha but its a good site just dont have time id like to read up more on these threads if i get a chance though
Old 10-03-2007, 04:15 PM

JT905 is a decent person

plus he probably didnt ask me because i dont know too much about what **** to run and all thats jazz as u guys do i havent been doin it for very long but i just ask my buddy aaron at racing 905 when i have a question.

by the way where do u pick up one of those little stunt handheld devices at that looks sick i wanna play with that at work haha if someone can send a link thatd be great
Old 10-03-2007, 04:27 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

please tell me thats a joke
Old 10-03-2007, 04:31 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

so i was talkin to a few buddies at work who stunt also and ive been telling them how i wanna go with a 10 up sprocket... well they jump all over saying no dont get a bigger sprocket everyone is going back to stock and blah blah but when im in parking lots and **** i dam near run out of 1st gear by the time im all the way up and setteled... are any of u guys still on stock sprockets cause im hating life with it...

who are your buddies that stunt??? not too many people in SD that id listen to for advice. everytime ive gone to the spots down in SD where everyone says, "we're doin a stunt session", its the same like 5 people stuntin at the spot. and one of them is me. haha
Old 10-03-2007, 04:36 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

plus he probably didnt ask me because i dont know too much about what **** to run and all thats jazz as u guys do i havent been doin it for very long but i just ask my buddy aaron at racing 905 when i have a question.
yea cuz Aaron stunts
Old 10-03-2007, 04:36 PM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

JT905 trying to pull a fast one on everybody
Old 10-03-2007, 04:45 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 10-03-2007, 05:06 PM

keithk76 is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahaha that is hillarious.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:14 PM

JT905 is a decent person

Originally Posted by SIC J
who are your buddies that stunt??? not too many people in SD that id listen to for advice. everytime ive gone to the spots down in SD where everyone says, "we're doin a stunt session", its the same like 5 people stuntin at the spot. and one of them is me. haha
no aaron may not stunt but he does have alot of insight and its all ive got pretty much, sic j its pretty much just a few local nobodys no big names..thats why i wanna roll out there with u guys... and yea i know what u mean about the only 5 people stuntin there arent many people who really can get down like alot of the dudes on this forum , but hey if they wanna be downers then thats on them it aint gonna make me quit learnin