any veteran stuners i can hook up with in san diego

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 05:16 AM

JT905 is a decent person
any veteran stuners i can hook up with in san diego

i need some direction in this sport and dont have anyone to practice with who knows whats up so if someone knows of people i can ride with or even a spot let me know im hooked on this sport just wanna step it up
Old 10-01-2007, 05:17 AM

JT905 is a decent person
Re: any veteran stuners i can hook up with in san diego

typo on the title *stunters*
Old 10-01-2007, 05:26 AM

ecthemc is a decent person

Originally Posted by JT905
i need some direction in this sport and dont have anyone to practice with who knows whats up so if someone knows of people i can ride with or even a spot let me know im hooked on this sport just wanna step it up
Props on starting off by yourself..

Theres a gang of good stunters up here that were apart of my local riders forum.. after meeting them.. and watchn there dvd's..

Im addicted.. Now I got a stunt piece to thrash. without them.. i woudlnt be stunting.. Period..
Old 10-01-2007, 05:30 AM

JT905 is a decent person

thanks for the props and yea about the forums thats why i figured id jump on here and maybe get someones attention to kinda take me under their wing
Old 10-01-2007, 05:38 AM
www.sicriders.com

SIC Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

There's a couple of us up in north county...and one guy that lives in La Jolla that comes up and rides with us.

I know a trick or 2 - I compete and do shows
Old 10-01-2007, 04:34 PM

JT905 is a decent person

would u mind if i came up and practice at you guys spot... if u can give me your number ill just call u to get the location so ur spot doesnt get burnt out if thats cool??
Old 10-01-2007, 04:38 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

their all old and washed up....

hahah go check out socalstunts.com most of the people on it are from san diego area...
Old 10-01-2007, 05:18 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Old 10-01-2007, 05:40 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

haha, from san diego? you might want to read the forums a little more before asking that question.

seems like san diego area is where the MAJORITY of stunters are from. there and orlando.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:49 PM

JT905 is a decent person

wow a real ball buster..thanks for the opinion but like the thread says i wanted to get the attention of a few... theres stunters everywhere this was simply put out to get in contact with some... so thanks but the opinion was somewhat unnecessary : )
Old 10-01-2007, 06:09 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

wow a real ball buster..thanks for the opinion but like the thread says i wanted to get the attention of a few... theres stunters everywhere this was simply put out to get in contact with some... so thanks but the opinion was somewhat unnecessary : )
try cali forum or just getting to know someone.

veteran stunters won't come on here and say "hey, there is a kid just learning, lets invite him to our spot to ride with all us pros even though we don't even know him". ever think of that?
Old 10-01-2007, 06:54 PM

JT905 is a decent person

well thanks for the info on the cali forums i dont know too much about this site yet and infact i have met a decent amount of people on here now to ride with but the more people u ride with at a higher caliber can only push your limits and boundaries alot higher and thats what im looking to do is progress.. so i appreciate the constructive criticism , dont think i was being a dick in that last post... i appreciate it
Old 10-01-2007, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by binder929rr
haha, from san diego? you might want to read the forums a little more before asking that question.

seems like san diego area is where the MAJORITY of stunters are from. there and orlando.

Not really bro, the only stunters in san diego that have been around for awhile is myself, Nate, G, and Joseph (SICRiders), my buddy Chris, and Warren James but he doesn't really ride anymore. "The Majority" would be in the Bay Area or Nor Cal where you have Servin it Up, West Coast Connection, Teach, Manny, Alex Flores, J Bling, I probably forgot a few cuz there's so much. haha! And in The LA area there's Michael Rickman(Mikey D) and a few handfulls of others there too. But, San Diego it's just us!

Last edited by mikkee; 10-01-2007 at 07:05 PM.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:33 PM

JT905 is a decent person

thanks mikee thats exactly whats goin on... i know warren and beats i can ride with them but its hard to get out there with them they are pretty spontanious with practicing... i talk to sic j about goin up there with u guys so possibly this next couple weekends i wanna try and get out there
Old 10-01-2007, 08:51 PM

thanks mikee thats exactly whats goin on... i know warren and beats i can ride with them but its hard to get out there with them they are pretty spontanious with practicing... i talk to sic j about goin up there with u guys so possibly this next couple weekends i wanna try and get out there
cool see you out there soon
Old 10-02-2007, 06:18 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by binder929rr

hahah you have no idea wat your talking about... lol..
Old 10-02-2007, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by mikkee
Not really bro, the only stunters in san diego that have been around for awhile is myself, Nate, G, and Joseph (SICRiders), my buddy Chris, and Warren James but he doesn't really ride anymore. "The Majority" would be in the Bay Area or Nor Cal where you have Servin it Up, West Coast Connection, Teach, Manny, Alex Flores, J Bling, I probably forgot a few cuz there's so much. haha! And in The LA area there's Michael Rickman(Mikey D) and a few handfulls of others there too. But, San Diego it's just us!

mike d isnt from L.A... their is no stunters in l.a. EXCEPT FOR THE LOCAL NOBODYS...
Old 10-02-2007, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by FUCT420
mike d isnt from L.A... their is no stunters in l.a. EXCEPT FOR THE LOCAL NOBODYS...
The LA "area" being riverside and inland areas. I put that cuz most other people who read won't understand if I say Riverside, Irvine, Temecula or any of the other small cities.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by mikkee
The LA "area" being riverside and inland areas. I put that cuz most other people who read won't understand if I say Riverside, Irvine, Temecula or any of the other small cities.

yeah true i guess... but thats riverside county... and L.A is completely different ya know... **** most everyone from L.A hate everyone from the inland areas... why because they are ****...lol

anyways so whats up mikee.. you comin out or what??
Old 10-02-2007, 06:50 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FUCT420
who?

Quick Reply: any veteran stuners i can hook up with in san diego