I must be going STUNNA CRAZY!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 02:33 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold
I must be going STUNNA CRAZY!!!

Man, sort of a stupid deal, but...

I was just now sitting in my living room putting my shoes on to go ride, and the music is on, and the TV is turned down, but on as well. I'm watching the boob tube, and making a perfect knot when I see some dude giving this girl a warshack(sp?) test.... I'm not even sure if that is what it is called, but just let me say the "ink blob test" ..... ya'll trackin now??

Anyways, I am like whoa, that is definately a stoppie on a sportbike!
*dude flips to the next card* and then I was like "NO WAY"! actually out loud, that's gotta be a picture of a 12 High chair.... My daughter looks up from her high school musical magazine and says "what Dad?"

I was like." I can't believe there is a commercial on about stunting!!" or something, I wasn't really sure but ...... I actually thought it was for real!!

My daughter turned off the stereo and on the TV volume, and the show switched scenes........it was just some stupid movie... I couldn't believe it.... that **** looked to me like some stunt riders silouette's with some ink smeared around them a bit, but you could tell it was of stunt pictures I swear......

OR aM I GOinG ?StUntER CraZY!?!?!!??
Is this the first sign of too many crashes?

It's like deer season when your'e like "there's a deer!!....oh wait, no it's not". it was just a bush....

Now I'm late for sharing! have a good laugh at my expense guys
Old 09-29-2007, 02:45 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all
Re: I must be going STUNNA CRAZY!!!

No you're just crazy!
Old 09-29-2007, 03:11 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

or maybe u r on drugs
Old 09-29-2007, 04:31 PM

pgpaintballer77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Big R 508
or maybe u r on drugs
yep severe case of one to many shrooms bro
Old 09-29-2007, 04:36 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol........crazy ******
Old 09-29-2007, 05:33 PM

headache is an unknown quantity at this point

Put the bong down and back away slowly....
Old 09-29-2007, 05:41 PM

bikefreak600 is an unknown quantity at this point

dont drink the bong water
Old 09-29-2007, 06:01 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i think im a little stunna crazy too ,every time i see some one riding a bike like a normal human being i think to my self what a waste why isn't that *** doing a wheelie or a stoppie ....lol
Old 09-29-2007, 07:42 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

it's like the old tootsie roll commercial jingle...

"Every-bike I think I see...

Becomes a sick wheelie to me!!"

Man, I wasn't on any drugs then fella's, I don't do anything that hard anymore.

I wonder what that scientist (actor) wouldv'e said if I was actually taking that test. I have stunter fever, instead of buck fever.....LOL I just have stunting on the brain..... like water on the lungs..... not bongwater either you *******. LOL

My bong actually just broke last winter when it's water froze in the shop outside, and I started my first fire in there, and when it heated up, "pop" I guess. One of my friends picked it up and the bottom stayed on the workbench and the rest of the thing broke off.... that's the only answer I could come up with for the fissure all the way around it.

A homeowner gave me that thing with an oz. of Hydro, a long time ago, cuz he thought I did a good job on feaux finishing his dining room and master bedroom. Talk about an cool tip I guess!!

see if I was that bad of a stoner, I couldn't have remembered all that.... Funny how the guy who says bong has a username of headache.... put down the ditch weed bro, and that may clear up! J/K
He may have meant beer bong.... crap, now Iv'e said too much.....
Old 09-29-2007, 08:40 PM

matt360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 09-29-2007, 09:35 PM
also known as OMR

he does tend to ramble on.......lol
Old 09-29-2007, 09:49 PM
hunts and stunts

I know, that is one of my bad habits!

Maybe I have A.D.D. or something. I just thought that it was part of getting old.

Just basically telling a story to make some smiles ... I wager I did that too.

Now I'm all paranoid........ I'll shut up now, I'm hungry anyways.

I can turn this into stoner jokes all night.....
Old 09-29-2007, 10:28 PM

OneWheelRegulator is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
i think im a little stunna crazy too ,every time i see some one riding a bike like a normal human being i think to my self what a waste why isn't that *** doing a wheelie or a stoppie ....lol
HAHA I always think the same thing!
Old 09-29-2007, 11:19 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

SlickRick83 is a decent person

somebody put dingel berrys in your hash pipe...
Old 09-29-2007, 11:59 PM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old man roger
he does tend to ramble on.......lol
was that a pun from the tolkien pic? if so i got it...if not then ignore previous statements....
Old 09-30-2007, 01:36 AM
hunts and stunts

Originally Posted by FAhq
was that a pun from the tolkien pic? if so i got it...if not then ignore previous statements....
I got it, Golum, that evil worm swept up and took away with her.... blah, blah,.... but I do "ramble on" sometimes for real too though. Zeplin refrences or not.... I was surprised anyone else picked up on that actually.

Next thing I know someone going to ask me if I got hogwarts from Hermynie and her hiney!!

Way to put an end the stoner jokes man, now I lost my buzz getting all trivial pursuit-ish n ****....
Old 09-30-2007, 03:57 PM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
I got it, Golum, that evil worm swept up and took away with her.... blah, blah,.... but I do "ramble on" sometimes for real too though. Zeplin refrences or not.... I was surprised anyone else picked up on that actually.

Next thing I know someone going to ask me if I got hogwarts from Hermynie and her hiney!!

Way to put an end the stoner jokes man, now I lost my buzz getting all trivial pursuit-ish n ****....
my bad. throw in dazed and confused and put another load in the steamroller...u will have forgotten all about this in a half hour
Old 09-30-2007, 04:02 PM
also known as OMR

ok what were we tolkien about ? i forgot.....lol
Old 09-30-2007, 07:13 PM
hunts and stunts

You know...... lyon to the witch about her wardrobe...."your butt looks fine"... and "muffin top? Why, it's the best part of the muffin baby!!" lol
**** ... now I got munchies again!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
muffins.......

Actually my wife has a six pack.

****!
now I'm so thirsty too... feels like cotton in my mouth??
Old 09-30-2007, 08:42 PM
also known as OMR

stoner .

Quick Reply: I must be going STUNNA CRAZY!!!