The Most Insane Thing Happened - Chainsaw!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 05:22 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: The Most Insane Thing Happened - Chainsaw!

Originally Posted by Juar3z
squiddie!!!!
funny coming from the guy with the 2 foot highchair avatar .

-mexican mayhem
Old 09-28-2007, 05:32 PM

Kliewer is an unknown quantity at this point

My g/f just got knocked up by some other dude.

Was my sprocket just not big enough?
Old 09-28-2007, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Kliewer
My g/f just got knocked up by some other dude.

Was my sprocket just not big enough?
blame canada .

-mexican mayhem
Old 09-28-2007, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Kelm
Hey you little *****.... Even when I saw your posts I haven't said **** to you and now you come in here to flame me, **** YOU. I still to this day have yet to see you post pictures of you stunting, instead of you rock a avatar of A gixxers bike, we don't even know if it's ******* yours. Why don't you shut your mouth and be a good little bitch like we all know you to be and go back to the corner and cry... *******.

ahh poor wittle kelm getting mad cause hes a squid.

-mexican mayhem
Old 09-28-2007, 05:50 PM

zackstunt420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by boostnm3
Im so stoked. It like totally came out of nowhere on accident. I was riding my bike through a curvy road. I saw a sharp curve coming up so i got ready to lean down and drag my knee around it. About the middle of the corner, i hit a pebble or something and all of a sudden i am doing a chainsaw in the middle of the road . I think i did 2 or 3 of them and i tried to get them to keep going but as fast as it happened, next thing you know, i hit the pebble again and it shot me back up. I was dragging my knee around the rest of the curve again. Im so stoked! My question is, what size sprocket do i need to do chainsaws? Like i said this was on accident, but now im ready to go practice them but i need to know what size sprocket to buy. Thanks
somone forget to take there meds today??
Old 09-28-2007, 06:09 PM

ricky954ftp is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
dude, i so had something similar happen to me....

I was riding along, a dog ran at me, i jumped so that it wouldn't bite me and landed sitting high chair, well, as soon as i landed, i somehow hit the throttle causing me to do a HC wheelie at BP!!!!!!!!! i was so scared that i couldn't let it down, there was a curve coming up and i somehow made it all the way through it, i didn't set it down till i ran out of gas.....and almost crashed, but luckily, i was about ten feet from a gas station and coasted right to the pump..... i'm so stoked to start learning hc's now.... what size sprocket do you recommend?
your ****** funny did you have your nut huggers on
Old 09-28-2007, 06:15 PM
The RISK Club

GHOSTIE is a decent person

Originally Posted by boostnm3
You guys will not believe this. I went out to the same road right after i posted this. As i approached the curve, i saw the shiny pebble just glimmering in the sun. I smiled and just throttled into the curve hugged down knee close to the ground. I hit the magical pebble, and guess what. I managed to pull 5 chainsaws in a row before i hit it again and finished the curve. I came back as fast as i could to post this. It sucks because no one had a camera there to film it. I still cant manage to pull 1 off normally. What siZe sprocket do i need?
no you need a brembo 16x18 hb to do chainsaws! i thought everyone knew that!
damn squids
Old 09-28-2007, 06:29 PM

cjstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, man, i had a similar story!!!!!!!i was doing 175down a 25mph rd, and a car turned in front of me. i slammed on the brakes, and endo'd like 3000ft by accident. Even better was i still swerved around the car!!! Then a cop happened to be sitting down the street, and came up after i stopped. He asked if i could teach him to do that on my bike!!!! So i thought everything was good. i started to leave, but as i shifted into 3rd gear, my throttle stuck!!! i scraped my subframe, pulled in the clutch, and did a coaster off the box for 2000ft!!!!!!!!! anyway, i fixed the throttle issue, so i started riding home again, but when i started leaning into a turn, my throttle stuck again, and i started drifting around all the turns!!! i was panicking so i didnt hit the front brake...ALL THIS ON MY NINJA 250!!!!!!!! TRUE STORY!!!!!
Old 09-28-2007, 07:02 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
dude, i so had something similar happen to me....

I was riding along, a dog ran at me, i jumped so that it wouldn't bite me and landed sitting high chair, well, as soon as i landed, i somehow hit the throttle causing me to do a HC wheelie at BP!!!!!!!!! i was so scared that i couldn't let it down, there was a curve coming up and i somehow made it all the way through it, i didn't set it down till i ran out of gas.....and almost crashed, but luckily, i was about ten feet from a gas station and coasted right to the pump..... i'm so stoked to start learning hc's now.... what size sprocket do you recommend?
same thing happenned too me but I thought all you guys would make fun of me until now
Old 09-28-2007, 07:05 PM

jakesfords is an unknown quantity at this point

ha ha ha ha
Old 09-28-2007, 07:55 PM

Joe1985 is a decent person

What's a squid???
Old 09-28-2007, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Joe1985
What's a squid???
you!!
Old 09-28-2007, 11:32 PM

cjstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^^^^^^^ look whos talking, circle king!!!
Old 09-28-2007, 11:57 PM

MT B RRUTHLESS is a decent person

holy ****, im a squid ,i bought a new stunt bike and never stunted, i started the bike and it popped in gear as i was giving it mad gas ,and it flipped back like a mouse trap,landed on my back but the scrape bar made it not go back ,so i went to drink a little jack,,so i got back on the bike now im drunk have bike *****, i started rolling and tried to give a some juice but the goose went loose and i went too,,now im rolling around on the ground like a pound of squid ,and the bike went spliff,,,,,,i said jeff help, but hes on ground saying ouch, becouse his bike sat him on the ground like a couch,, i got up and said what the **** ,,chuck why, he said you are a rookie i said what kind of sprocket should i get ,i need more wrecks,,
Old 09-29-2007, 07:14 AM

Joe1985 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Stuntfalife
you!!
You ****** *****, you think jus because I don't kno wot some word means ( I am from england gimme a chance ) that this somehow reflects my riding? damm you must be stupider than you look on your gay little crosser doing a 2 foot wheelie,you must spend most of your time on the internet trying to insult people rather than going out and practising.

By the way cheers 2 MT B RRUTHLESS I know wot u guys mean now, Im new to the internet and forums an **** u c, cheers Joe
Old 09-29-2007, 09:06 AM

illegal_skillz is a decent person

He'd better be joking, there is no possible way that would ever happen. EVER!!!. But if you want to believe that, then I was riding one day, doing a wheelie, came up on a car, didn't put it down, just bunny hopped it onto the car, rode a wheelie over the top and rode off the front and kept going.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Joe1985
You ****** *****, you think jus because I don't kno wot some word means ( I am from england gimme a chance ) that this somehow reflects my riding? damm you must be stupider than you look on your gay little crosser doing a 2 foot wheelie,you must spend most of your time on the internet trying to insult people rather than going out and practising.

By the way cheers 2 MT B RRUTHLESS I know wot u guys mean now, Im new to the internet and forums an **** u c, cheers Joe
dude, chill im jus fukcin wit you, everyone hates on everyone on this site, espesially new people

Quick Reply: The Most Insane Thing Happened - Chainsaw!