Jason Britton's show

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 01:55 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough
Jason Britton's show

OK so I'm a lil behind on the times..OK well I just got speed channel....and I watched Jason's show for the 1st time the other night! all I got to say is Jason is a top notch class act! makes us all look good! great show!
Old 09-25-2007, 01:56 PM

tjhammack is a decent person
Re: Jason Britton's show

that show is the **** i got it set on tivo it shows you some good ways to talk your self out of some **** its cool
:YEAH
Old 09-25-2007, 01:58 PM

BrianMM717 is a decent person

yeah i just got a small hi def cable package..........no speed channel though how is that channel i've heard it got some stuntin shows and whatnot?..............how is the channel overall?
Old 09-25-2007, 01:59 PM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

i like how everyone always wants to give him their minty bikes and says "hey, go wheelie on my bike !" and then as soon as he gets on the bike, they panic...and just as he starts barely scraping tail they amost pass out
Old 09-25-2007, 02:03 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

I love how the show follows jason around to shows that he is getting paid to do and rarely features any other riders or events or sponsors

great for the sport!!

Keep the pie small and hog as much as you can!!
Old 09-25-2007, 02:03 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

thats some funny **** right here... wish i got that show!!!!
Old 09-25-2007, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by BrianMM717
yeah i just got a small hi def cable package..........no speed channel though how is that channel i've heard it got some stuntin shows and whatnot?..............how is the channel overall?
I'm into road racing so it awesome! I could do with out all the ****** nascar **** though!! other then that good ****!
Old 09-25-2007, 02:09 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
I love how the show follows jason around to shows that he is getting paid to do and rarely features any other riders or events or sponsors

great for the sport!!

Havn't seen the show personally yet, but thats exactly what I heard.

Heard he's a little dry when it comes to being a host too.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:11 PM

great for the sport!!

Thomas you missing the point I think! {1.} it's his show {2.} people see stunt riding on the show {3.} it's in a good light! I think that not showing the other riders sponsors has more to do with "speed Channel's" politics then it does with Jason! ......I could be wrong! .......but it's TV... and they want paid for every advertisement they do!..but then again I have no idea.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:13 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

You guys havent seen superbikes yet? Its been on almost a year, and every show there are different riders from around the country and even the world. So whoever you heard that from is wrong
Old 09-25-2007, 02:13 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by thehate.
I'm into road racing so it awesome! I could do with out all the ****** nascar **** though!! other then that good ****!
the nascar is rediculous... but the touring car, and amls, and ama... etc. is very good. i just wish that nascar would sale the channel back, i miss speedvision days. when it was speedvision they had a TON of **** on there. all racing series, all the time... and a ton of bike ****.

as far as tomas' comment.... you dont think darius would do the same **** if he had a show you obviously havent watched every episode, nor would you care to... if you have, then you would know he has highlighted many stunters... different dudes from all over.

BUT, since you cant see past the stunting... superbikes isnt about stunting. they just use that as a marketing point. the show is about sportbike lifestyle, but whatever.... see it how you want, he's gettin it, and you must be mad at it.

haters... gotta love it.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:15 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

great for the sport!!

They're also at different events every other show
Old 09-25-2007, 02:16 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Wetley
i like how everyone always wants to give him their minty bikes and says "hey, go wheelie on my bike !" and then as soon as he gets on the bike, they panic...and just as he starts barely scraping tail they amost pass out
That's probably because they saw him break Ryan L's tail in half!
Old 09-25-2007, 02:25 PM

Juar3z is a decent person

they need to stop showing all those gayass show bikes.... stick to stuntn and bike nights
Old 09-25-2007, 02:36 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Ive seen 6 episodes and three of them were at shows that jason was riding at one featured pauly and one was the first ever episode where he came up to the bay and rode around stunting the streets with the east bay rats

oh and then there was the infamous atlanta episode.. which was going well until they "hit the streets doin 100 or better"

I heard aaron colton was on an episode but that jason made it sound like aaron rides with no limit.. and aaron is young and wouldnt say **** to jason.. why wont jason feature teach or darius???

why dont they cover any stunt events??

which would you rather see on TV.. Stuntwars or XDL with a ton of great riders.. or a stunt show that jason is doing with his ever revolving list of coattailers?

and jason will be the first to say that he doesnt choose what they cover.. to cover his *** with people like me

well im sure they ask him for suggestions

im not the only one who is tired of it.. a lot of others are too.. not just riders.. im just the only one who will say anything

if you want to help stuntriding then go out and cover real events with real riders that compete

and as far as the darius comment.. I could give a **** less what he would do.. I know what I would do... Go to events... meet and hang with riders.. make stars out of all the competitors

and yes i think the show should cover more than stunts.. and yeah it makes me mad because the shitty way he does **** holds all of us who actually care back

he is just getting it for himself.. always has always will and that show is a classic example of its not what you know its who you know

what do i know.. im a ******* nobody who has never done anything for anyone..

and before you guys ask this question... yes I have emailed jason and asked when the show is going to cover events or feature riders.. no reply

like I said.. plenty of people complain, but nobody will say anything because they dont want to ruin thier chances of getting on the show..

yall wanna break apart super streetbike every chance you get.. because you think its sub par.. well ******* do it with superbikes.. because it is subpar

you settle for nothing you get nothing
Old 09-25-2007, 02:38 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

agree 100%
Old 09-25-2007, 02:41 PM

I agree that they should cover comps and not just shows but they do feature different riders and go to shows all over, as for Teach and Darius, there better then him. He might be scuuurred
Old 09-25-2007, 02:48 PM

tjhammack is a decent person

i totaly agree with you but the thing is the stunt shows that he shows are just a small clip of the show i like it because it has alot of variety from hitting the track to street and up to blowing up a lot somewhere just tring to get people into the sport most of all for all i care i put it on mute and just watch the ****
Old 09-25-2007, 02:49 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by thehate.
I could do with out all the ****** nascar **** though!
nascar owns speed....when it was speedvision it was 100 times better for real racing coverage

as far as superbikes go i've only seen a couple epidsodes....the atlanta 180 mph clowns and the "east coast" ronnie reality show

not really too impressed with that

ohh and i caught a clip of the socal show with kendell and tony (which was 8 seconds long) and some other clowns (6 mins) who ate **** on the street doing a standup...whatever
Old 09-25-2007, 02:53 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person

Is Thomas ever happy with anything?

Quick Reply: Jason Britton's show