Jason Britton's show

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 04:59 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
Re: Jason Britton's show

man, this **** aint even about me.. i might not be the right person for any of that..

besides, i dont have any connections or an agent.. like I said.. im just a nobody

I could care less who hosts the ****...

once again I think quality of the stunt content of the show sucks, they dont go out of their way to cover anything professional that jason isnt affiliated with... wonder why?
Old 09-25-2007, 05:09 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Im gonna bumrush his show in PA this weekend with the gixxer. I need some more TV time.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:13 PM

savage lin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
Ive seen 6 episodes and three of them were at shows that jason was riding at one featured pauly and one was the first ever episode where he came up to the bay and rode around stunting the streets with the east bay rats

oh and then there was the infamous atlanta episode.. which was going well until they "hit the streets doin 100 or better"

I heard aaron colton was on an episode but that jason made it sound like aaron rides with no limit.. and aaron is young and wouldnt say **** to jason.. why wont jason feature teach or darius???

why dont they cover any stunt events??

which would you rather see on TV.. Stuntwars or XDL with a ton of great riders.. or a stunt show that jason is doing with his ever revolving list of coattailers?

and jason will be the first to say that he doesnt choose what they cover.. to cover his *** with people like me

well im sure they ask him for suggestions

im not the only one who is tired of it.. a lot of others are too.. not just riders.. im just the only one who will say anything

if you want to help stuntriding then go out and cover real events with real riders that compete

and as far as the darius comment.. I could give a **** less what he would do.. I know what I would do... Go to events... meet and hang with riders.. make stars out of all the competitors

and yes i think the show should cover more than stunts.. and yeah it makes me mad because the shitty way he does **** holds all of us who actually care back

he is just getting it for himself.. always has always will and that show is a classic example of its not what you know its who you know

what do i know.. im a ******* nobody who has never done anything for anyone..

and before you guys ask this question... yes I have emailed jason and asked when the show is going to cover events or feature riders.. no reply

like I said.. plenty of people complain, but nobody will say anything because they dont want to ruin thier chances of getting on the show..

yall wanna break apart super streetbike every chance you get.. because you think its sub par.. well ******* do it with superbikes.. because it is subpar

you settle for nothing you get nothing
oh you than got my boy mad, and for what it's worth i think the show sucks not saying anything about any of the riders, but like thomas says were is all the publisitie for all the top riders that are traveling across the country to compete in events like xdl,darius and teach should have there own show i mean come on they are the best of the best. and as my chance to be on a show i could care less if i ever be in one or do one as long as i can ride with my friends and compete at real comps like xdl, i'm living in a dream of my owen stunt world. thomas sent you a stat and pic for xdl riders gallery let me know if you got them. hope nobody gets mad about my opinion on the show cause if you do i don't give a f$$$.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:35 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

all you fools talking smack about thomas...get a grip and a clue. WHY does he care? WHY does he (and myuself) think that 'pro' stunters should be featured instead of some of the stuff taht goes on?

the answer is because THOMAS actually cares about the sport and making something out of nothing...as do I and a few select others. personally, I've been told for two years they are gonna do something involving me...i still check my email and stay in touch just in case.

many of you dont know whats going on in front of you in the stunt game, nevermind whats going on behind the scenes. some of us OG's who have been in the scene for more than a year DO KNOW whats going on and we don't like it. we know why certain riders are no longer with who they used to be with. we practically built the sport into what it is...WE built stuntlife, WE built xsba/xdl, so you MIGHT think that people like thomas know the real score

people like thomas are trying to make the SPORT a bigger pie, so subsequently, each or our peices is bigger...rather than just trying to take a bigger peice of a small pie.

britton doesnt control everything, but he's all they know, so dont you think he has a say or can influence things??

all i wanna know is when they are going to actually cover a stunting competition with the best riders in the US...now that would shed some positive light on the sport and give some shine to other well deserving people.

thomas is right...most of you are wrong. if you dont know, then dont speak, because you can always tell a fool as soon as he opens his mouth.

the show is good for the sport, its good for us, j britt does a decent job...i dont think i could do better, but i would do things differently.

all i think thomas is saying is spread the wealth a little bit so that the only thing the world knows about stunting is not just jason britton and no limit...

i have said this for years and i'll say it again. the actual future of our sport is NOT shows and demos...it is COMPETITION. no one is getting anything more than they are getting for doing more shows, tv isnt knocking, nor are the mags...competition is what drives sport by definition pretty much, so to better further the sport and make it bigger for everyone and not a small niche only, the show should cover comps..but no limit doesnt compete so why would they? (just a thought...here's another one: who actually IS no limit besides jason?) well, in the interest ofd making the pie bigger. things like xdl will propel us onto tv (already is happening) and hopefully things like xgames, dew tour, etc.

and to those that dont want that or like it...go ride by yourself, because I want that and am pushing all my connections to do that.

i dont have anything publicly negative so say about britton, if i have something to say to him, i'll call him and tell him....but i think it would be nice to have the XDL series covered instead of the same old stuntshow everytime.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:42 PM

tjhammack is a decent person

I LIKE THE SHOW END OF DISCUSSION ON MY PART
Old 09-25-2007, 06:13 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person

You know what REALLY pisses me off.... and I'm directing this right at TEACH, and THOMAS and all of you *************... It's all this talk about pie and I'm on a diet.
Old 09-25-2007, 06:32 PM

surfer69 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with the fact that they should feature Xdl or stuntwars but you know what agreeing with the fact dont do ****. Somebody with some pull needs to open their mouth to the right people an get some changes made.
Old 09-25-2007, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
You know what REALLY pisses me off.... and I'm directing this right at TEACH, and THOMAS and all of you *************... It's all this talk about pie and I'm on a diet.
Awww sorry cupcake
Old 09-25-2007, 06:40 PM

savage lin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
all you fools talking smack about thomas...get a grip and a clue. WHY does he care? WHY does he (and myuself) think that 'pro' stunters should be featured instead of some of the stuff taht goes on?

the answer is because THOMAS actually cares about the sport and making something out of nothing...as do I and a few select others. personally, I've been told for two years they are gonna do something involving me...i still check my email and stay in touch just in case.

many of you dont know whats going on in front of you in the stunt game, nevermind whats going on behind the scenes. some of us OG's who have been in the scene for more than a year DO KNOW whats going on and we don't like it. we know why certain riders are no longer with who they used to be with. we practically built the sport into what it is...WE built stuntlife, WE built xsba/xdl, so you MIGHT think that people like thomas know the real score

people like thomas are trying to make the SPORT a bigger pie, so subsequently, each or our peices is bigger...rather than just trying to take a bigger peice of a small pie.

britton doesnt control everything, but he's all they know, so dont you think he has a say or can influence things??

all i wanna know is when they are going to actually cover a stunting competition with the best riders in the US...now that would shed some positive light on the sport and give some shine to other well deserving people.

thomas is right...most of you are wrong. if you dont know, then dont speak, because you can always tell a fool as soon as he opens his mouth.

the show is good for the sport, its good for us, j britt does a decent job...i dont think i could do better, but i would do things differently.

all i think thomas is saying is spread the wealth a little bit so that the only thing the world knows about stunting is not just jason britton and no limit...

i have said this for years and i'll say it again. the actual future of our sport is NOT shows and demos...it is COMPETITION. no one is getting anything more than they are getting for doing more shows, tv isnt knocking, nor are the mags...competition is what drives sport by definition pretty much, so to better further the sport and make it bigger for everyone and not a small niche only, the show should cover comps..but no limit doesnt compete so why would they? (just a thought...here's another one: who actually IS no limit besides jason?) well, in the interest ofd making the pie bigger. things like xdl will propel us onto tv (already is happening) and hopefully things like xgames, dew tour, etc.

and to those that dont want that or like it...go ride by yourself, because I want that and am pushing all my connections to do that.

i dont have anything publicly negative so say about britton, if i have something to say to him, i'll call him and tell him....but i think it would be nice to have the XDL series covered instead of the same old stuntshow everytime.
all hail xdl, for the first time i actual feel like i am doing something with me and the sport, before xdl i was just a nother lot rider when i heard of xdl i jump and went to see what it was like. after a year and a few comps my name in riding has become something, not knowing found my self in cycle news with some of the best riders it was then that i realized that xdl is going to be the key to the whole sport, thx thomas, randy and who ever is involed with the program. see you ******* in march bringing the hot sauce from az.:YEAH
Old 09-25-2007, 06:41 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by thehate.
I'm into road racing so it awesome! I could do with out all the ****** nascar **** though!! other then that good ****!

dude your trippin nascar is the shizzznittt
Old 09-25-2007, 07:24 PM

Hobie is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive seen 6 episodes and three of them were at shows that jason was riding at one featured pauly and one was the first ever episode where he came up to the bay and rode around stunting the streets with the east bay rats

oh and then there was the infamous atlanta episode.. which was going well until they "hit the streets doin 100 or better"

I heard aaron colton was on an episode but that jason made it sound like aaron rides with no limit.. and aaron is young and wouldnt say **** to jason.. why wont jason feature teach or darius???

why dont they cover any stunt events??

which would you rather see on TV.. Stuntwars or XDL with a ton of great riders.. or a stunt show that jason is doing with his ever revolving list of coattailers?

and jason will be the first to say that he doesnt choose what they cover.. to cover his *** with people like me

well im sure they ask him for suggestions

im not the only one who is tired of it.. a lot of others are too.. not just riders.. im just the only one who will say anything

if you want to help stuntriding then go out and cover real events with real riders that compete

and as far as the darius comment.. I could give a **** less what he would do.. I know what I would do... Go to events... meet and hang with riders.. make stars out of all the competitors

and yes i think the show should cover more than stunts.. and yeah it makes me mad because the shitty way he does **** holds all of us who actually care back

he is just getting it for himself.. always has always will and that show is a classic example of its not what you know its who you know

what do i know.. im a ******* nobody who has never done anything for anyone..

and before you guys ask this question... yes I have emailed jason and asked when the show is going to cover events or feature riders.. no reply

like I said.. plenty of people complain, but nobody will say anything because they dont want to ruin thier chances of getting on the show..

yall wanna break apart super streetbike every chance you get.. because you think its sub par.. well ******* do it with superbikes.. because it is subpar

you settle for nothing you get nothing
Like complaining is doing anything, anyone can bitch on the internet and write emails, gimme a ******* break

Want to do something, DO IT, don't just bitch on the net.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Division1 Ryan
Also he never offered to pay for the new tail section.
Ouch, that's fucked up. Nice bike, that's the first time I've ever seen any bike with a stretch/fat tire on one wheel.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:32 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Hobie
Like complaining is doing anything, anyone can bitch on the internet and write emails, gimme a ******* break

Want to do something, DO IT, don't just bitch on the net.
ya, because this is the first and only thing we do is get on stuntlife and bitch....screw making phone calls, sending emails, or spending countless hours talking to industry people about the direction of 'our' sport.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:47 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

and I thought I was angry........
Old 09-25-2007, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
i swear to god, there is more whinning and complaning in this industry than i have ever seen. that is why i am not interested in competition, or any noteriety... this **** will only be a hobby, simply because aint nothin ever good enough in this world.
In 00 people I knew were trying to get jobs in movies/tv/commercials and trying to get a video made and I originally thought that it had something to do with the money. I let a friend use my bike and another guy let him use his body work on my bike for the video. We didn't want anything, we just wanted those guys to get the video made. They signed some **** without reading it, much less giving it to a lawyer. Some of them blamed this **** on one of the other riders, getting screwed out of money, using an image without consent blah blah blah.

I started riding by myself or with just one or two other guys. I eventually stopped going to riding spots too.

I started posting on bike sites (when I joined here) again in 03/04 or so and went to a bike night/riding spot for the first time in years. I think it was summer 03. It was COMPLETELY different.

There were LOTS of riders out there, NO one riding. One guy was riding everyone else was just posted up. Myself and the friend I went with (same guy who used my bike for the vid) started riding. The spot was small and I never really got into the slow speed stuff. I was just riding slow sit downs and stoppies. My friend and the other guy were more talented, really getting into it, neither had hand brakes and my friend was on a borrowed road race bike with fog lights for head lights and near stock gearing. A new rider came out and was trying to learn stoppies, some of the crowd, the non-riding **** sitting on their bikes, started booing the guy. A couple years before that EVERYONE rode at riding spots and that was the ******* place to learn. Apparently it had become the place to sit next to your ******* bike and diss those trying to learn

the scene had surely changed. Lot of faggotry in the hobby since then. People bitch, fight, moan, and talk **** like junior high *****. It's why I basically ride alone to this day.

I don't know why it is, but there sure is a lot of hate in the scene today.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by TEACH C6

Alright. I'm not trying to put words in other people's mouth, just speak for myself. I'm killing time on the internet speaking generally. This isn't *that* serious of a subject (yet) to me. For someone like yourself I would imagine the matter is very different. How stunt riding progresses as a sport could have a dramatic impact on your life. For you, I imagine the coverage on Super Bikes could be the break stunt riding needs to really get into the spot light, the break it needs to get big sponsors, to really become a legitimized and respected sport. I understand where you as well as Thomas are coming from. We had different perspectives, no big deal.

I'm small time, but I sell used sportbikes, parts, blah blah blah, maybe I would care more about this stuff if all you stunters weren't such broke dicks and could afford to become my customers! ~KIDDING~
Old 09-25-2007, 08:58 PM

Saabrina is a decent person

Anyone who feels like they wanna come see jason britton, he will be at clutch control which is held this saturday sept 29th at the valley forge convention center in king of prussia PA
Old 09-25-2007, 10:34 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Teach is dreamy. WHITE POWER!
Old 09-25-2007, 10:49 PM

budd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the rough

yeah you got me pegged.. im looking for my 15 seconds on superbikes
bwahahahahahaha.... nice!
Old 09-25-2007, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Saabrina
Anyone who feels like they wanna come see jason britton, he will be at clutch control which is held this saturday sept 29th at the valley forge convention center in king of prussia PA
Great finally superbikes will be covering a great competition with the best riders from around the world....

Oh wait... clutch control?

Lol

Quick Reply: Jason Britton's show