Are the subcages worth it?

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 11:00 AM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of
Re: Are the subcages worth it?

only thing i am worried about is if my exhaust going to mount up ??? Mike did you cover that when you took measurments?
Old 09-27-2007, 11:05 AM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

ya its the split seat f4i.
175 shipped?!
Old 09-27-2007, 12:34 PM

ZX6-RRGuy is a decent person

Do the OMR subcages move the peg position on the 03-04 636? I'm 6'6" and cramped as hell on mine with stock location.
Old 09-27-2007, 01:48 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG, do you have any pics of your 04 05 gxsr 600/750 subframe?

Old 09-27-2007, 04:19 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
only thing i am worried about is if my exhaust going to mount up ??? Mike did you cover that when you took measurments?
he did not address thie exhaust .......

he was just checking to make sure the mounting tabs for the f4i cage would fit in between the f4 and late model f4i subframe tabs
if you could compare the location of the stock exhaust mount on both bikes it should be easy to see if they are the same as long as you have both bikes to look at
Old 09-27-2007, 04:21 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by krazykyle85
ya its the split seat f4i.
175 shipped?!
oh ok i didn't understand your other post ...

yes the 01 02 03 f4i subcage is $175 shipped
Old 09-27-2007, 04:22 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by ZX6-RRGuy
Do the OMR subcages move the peg position on the 03-04 636? I'm 6'6" and cramped as hell on mine with stock location.
sorry brutha a liked the stock location so i left it where it was
Old 09-27-2007, 04:25 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Dean Ellis
OMG, do you have any pics of your 04 05 gxsr 600/750 subframe?

i don't have any pics of the subcage mounted on the 04 05 gsxr but they all look pretty much the same ,the only one that really look different is the r6 ...

take a look at the pics i posted earlier in this thread
Old 09-27-2007, 05:12 PM

EX PHIL is an unknown quantity at this point

roger do u ship to the uk
Old 09-27-2007, 05:21 PM
also known as OMR

yes but there would be a shipping charge i think it was around $50 U.S

i'll check .......

the us dollar is low and the euro is high right now so it's a good time for you guys to buy parts....lol
Old 09-27-2007, 05:23 PM
also known as OMR

yep $50 for 6 to 10 days plus $175 for the subcage
Old 09-27-2007, 05:53 PM

EX PHIL is an unknown quantity at this point

nice i will have one off you next week. the uk is in pounds. thanks
Old 09-27-2007, 06:07 PM

running amuck is an unknown quantity at this point

my buddy just orderd his OMR like a week ago cant wait for him to put it on so i can try it out
Old 09-27-2007, 06:26 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZX6-RRGuy
Um your 6'6" and you ride a 636??? Does your bike look like a 50 when you ride it??
Old 09-28-2007, 01:34 AM
also known as OMR

thare was a dude down here that was about that tall and he was riding a zx6rr and made it look like a mini bike...lol
Old 09-28-2007, 01:35 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tiretrauma
Um your 6'6" and you ride a 636??? Does your bike look like a 50 when you ride it??
Old 09-28-2007, 05:26 AM
also known as OMR

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 09-28-2007, 02:39 PM
also known as OMR

. .
Old 09-28-2007, 06:01 PM
also known as OMR

good thread....lol
Old 09-28-2007, 08:06 PM

STUNTIN50x is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm 6'-6"...

Quick Reply: Are the subcages worth it?