Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point
Yo Newbies And Squids

use The ******* Help And How To Section
Old 09-23-2007, 11:12 PM

ecthemc is a decent person
Re: Yo Newbies And Squids

Originally Posted by Scott-
use The ******* Help And How To Section

Am getting sick of the " WTF HOW DO I " rants..
Old 09-23-2007, 11:19 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

sure thing buddy!
Old 09-23-2007, 11:34 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

thanks i was wondering where to start
Old 09-23-2007, 11:38 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

hey i heard stuntaid got best crash cage out there ...can you help me how get into help section how to install stunt aid crash cage on my f4i?
Old 09-23-2007, 11:56 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

i think we've been through this before ...... i just doesnt work....
Old 09-23-2007, 11:59 PM

the help and how to section is very informative. plus if its a squidly ? u are more likely not to get bashed for it.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
i think we've been through this before ...... i just doesnt work....
i know but

****!!!!!!!
Old 09-24-2007, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by suicidl
thanks i was wondering where to start
START MORE THREADS LIKE THIS THEN MAYBE THE NEWBIES WILL CONFORM
Old 09-24-2007, 12:05 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

yeah it aint our fault...lemme tell ya sumthin MODS are ****** LAZY and they dont know jackshit how to keep this forum in ORDER to make sure everything understand how get into help thread n all that...how hard is it for em to sticky if sumthin very important for em to learn something new instead blow this **** up with same question again n again .
Old 09-24-2007, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Big R 508
yeah it aint our fault...lemme tell ya sumthin MODS are ****** LAZY and they dont know jackshit how to keep this forum in ORDER to make sure everything understand how get into help thread n all that...how hard is it for em to sticky if sumthin very important for em to learn something new instead blow this **** up with same question again n again .
Old 09-24-2007, 12:09 AM

Throwitup is a decent person
Talking Re: Yo Newbies And Squids

How about a question and Answers section ay? your questions never get answers in the help and how too section
Old 09-24-2007, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Throwitup
How about a question and Answers section ay? your questions never get answers in the help and how too section
PM A MODIRATOR THIS MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA
Old 09-24-2007, 12:18 AM

Yamahas4Life is a decent person

I get what you mean on the "how do I stoppie/wheelie/wipe my ***" kinda threads but the help and how to isn't so sure fire.

I read through that **** lookin for tips and tricks and bumped a post or two inquiring about some upkeep type ****. And oh wouldn't ya know, thats what got me directed to using sea foam and how great it can be for cleanin out your injectors. Then I get back on here when sea foam totally fouls every plug I got and get flamed for how stupid I must be for tossin sea foam in the bike and the helpful help and how to section threads is what directed me there in the first place. I dunno man, I think the kindergarten teacher said it best when she said no question is a dumb question. If it looks squidly and lame I dont see why someone's gotta bother postin on the thread if they got nothin helpful to add.
Ya know, for a forum that's meant to promote the sport and provide communication between one another 90% of it is just strangers talkin **** to each other. But one helpful thread to me is worth ignorin a hundred bullshit posts so I just stick around and try and soak up anything worthwhile.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by Yamahas4Life
I get what you mean on the "how do I stoppie/wheelie/wipe my ***" kinda threads but the help and how to isn't so sure fire.

I read through that **** lookin for tips and tricks and bumped a post or two inquiring about some upkeep type ****. And oh wouldn't ya know, thats what got me directed to using sea foam and how great it can be for cleanin out your injectors. Then I get back on here when sea foam totally fouls every plug I got and get flamed for how stupid I must be for tossin sea foam in the bike and the helpful help and how to section threads is what directed me there in the first place. I dunno man, I think the kindergarten teacher said it best when she said no question is a dumb question. If it looks squidly and lame I dont see why someone's gotta bother postin on the thread if they got nothin helpful to add.
Ya know, for a forum that's meant to promote the sport and provide communication between one another 90% of it is just strangers talkin **** to each other. But one helpful thread to me is worth ignorin a hundred bullshit posts so I just stick around and try and soak up anything worthwhile.
nice........i'm just tired of the same old where do i buy a cage..whats the best cage...i cant wheelie my 1000 is it me or do i need a turbo type of bullshit ?'s
Old 09-24-2007, 01:21 AM

Yamahas4Life is a decent person

No joke , I feel ya on that. If ya can't even ride a wheelie than why the **** are ya on Suntlife anyway? Especially if no part of your life involves stuntin, except for stuntlife. Hell after I got my account I don't even think I posted on here for a month or more in any forum other than the classifieds. I didnt even get my own screen name for a year. I just used my buddies account. Just like any forum, ya oughta crawl before ya walk = read before ya post. Unless of course you're sellin some cheap **** for my F4i!!

Last edited by Yamahas4Life; 09-24-2007 at 01:23 AM.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:49 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Maybe this is where i post my question

i just bought a busa and i can wheelie it in 2nd by bouncing it up but i want to do it in first gear. do i need to use the clutch or do i just need to put more gearing on it ? Also can someone tell me where to get a cage and bar for my 1992 gsxr 600 and do you think it is too heavy to learn slow **** with.

thanks for the help
Old 09-24-2007, 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by suicidl
Maybe this is where i post my question

i just bought a busa and i can wheelie it in 2nd by bouncing it up but i want to do it in first gear. do i need to use the clutch or do i just need to put more gearing on it ? Also can someone tell me where to get a cage and bar for my 1992 gsxr 600 and do you think it is too heavy to learn slow **** with.

thanks for the help
and i thought my sarcasm was good..
Old 09-24-2007, 02:38 AM

by the way your still bittin my stolen avatar.......lol
Old 09-24-2007, 03:22 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i see more threads started like this talking **** about newbs/squids starting repetative threads then i do the newbs/squids posting the dumb threads. i really dont see the big deal, if i see a "what cage thread" or whatever and i dont feel like dealing with it, no one forces me to click on the link. if u dont want to read it DONT! honestly the search function does need to get fixed, and their prob should be a manual on the best ways to do everything, but what would that leave us with? new ppl are starting to stunt everyday, help em if u want to help em. if u dont want to help dont read the threads and save yourself some aggrivation. i think SOME ppl just like to have something to cry about so they read every post just looking to rag on someone for being new or uninformed when alot of times theyre not soo much veterans themselves.

Quick Reply: Yo Newbies And Squids