Your Thoughts

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 09:53 AM

samurai87 is a decent person
Re: Your Thoughts

Originally Posted by Kelm
was working on seat standers before the bike got impounded.... but i could do knee in the seat, foot in the sea, foot in the air, and like left foot fully extened to the left. i was proud of it... and compared to the guys that ride street ACTIVELY around here (since alot of the 540, and etc dont ride street much anymore) me and my boy are the only ones around here that can hold a wheelie for miles.

cool **** man, you gonna get a hb ?
Old 09-21-2007, 09:53 AM

louisvillerider is a decent person

me and my boy are the only ones around here that can hold a wheelie for miles.

post a video of you doing a wheelie for "miles"

also saying you can do more than boring staggered, then saying what you WERE Working on isnt backing up your statement.......

not giving you a hard way to go, just trying to keep you from talking ****/lying cause we all know IF WE CAN DO SOMETHING when the cam is out.... thats when we are gona pull it out!
Old 09-21-2007, 09:57 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ever lost a girlfriend cause of stunting? She broke up with me because she was sick and tired of me stunting on the streets.... I find that retarded.

I posted up a video of me pulling one up on 95 across a bridge and her reply was...

To top it off... My boys girl when I grab him from his apartment to go do a little street ride and tear it up she starts SMACKING him on the way out calling him a retard and how he's gonna loose body parts just like our buddy Richard do, and how if he does she'll slash his tires on his saleen. I mean she has a point but we all know the risk when we bring it up on one, and thats one reason why you don't wheelie so close.
Either:
A) She knows all the past stories of "hitting deer" and such and is afraid for your life.

or

B) She is just a bitch and you need to do more wheelies on the streets and pick up a girl it impresses.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by NINER
Either:
A) She knows all the past stories of "hitting deer" and such and is afraid for your life.

or

B) She is just a bitch and you need to do more wheelies on the streets and pick up a girl it impresses.
you forgot c) she has sen him ride, and his video's

bwaahahaa sorry KElm... i couldnt resist
Old 09-21-2007, 10:01 AM

i love SS cuz arm pump is almost non-existent
Old 09-21-2007, 10:04 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

total freak too
did you give her that pearl necklace?
Old 09-21-2007, 10:19 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
did you give her that pearl necklace?
they look more like mint candies on a piece of dental floss to me.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:38 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

how did the bike get impounded and did you get it back??

seriously you never cease to amaze me.....
Old 09-21-2007, 10:44 AM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

are her and the horse related?
Old 09-21-2007, 11:09 AM

ELOPEZ636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ever lost a girlfriend cause of stunting? She broke up with me because she was sick and tired of me stunting on the streets.... I find that retarded.

I posted up a video of me pulling one up on 95 across a bridge and her reply was...

To top it off... My boys girl when I grab him from his apartment to go do a little street ride and tear it up she starts SMACKING him on the way out calling him a retard and how he's gonna loose body parts just like our buddy Richard do, and how if he does she'll slash his tires on his saleen. I mean she has a point but we all know the risk when we bring it up on one, and thats one reason why you don't wheelie so close.

ive lost a girl and half of my foot from stuntin. i still go out and murder streets on a daily basis.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:13 AM

murdering is a must hahah
Old 09-21-2007, 11:37 AM

Standupnfall is a decent person

hey assfuck.... I've never once wrecked on the streets and I've gotten 5000x better. only thing I can't do perfectly is go across bridges, I gain way too much speed cause it's so ******* bumpy and

"The only thing I cant do perfectly" Thats some funny **** to say, even for Kelm. I love ya Kelm but come on. Even a pro wouldnt say that
Old 09-21-2007, 11:41 AM

you mean your not perfect?? ugh..i sooo cannot talk to you anymore hahaha
Old 09-21-2007, 11:55 AM

Kliewer is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you should get another f4i... at least you were hittin 12's on that thing and doing some sitdown ****... and gaining respect. Ever since you got on the RR I've seen nothing good.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:53 PM

have fun rocking out doing 2nd gear standups at balance point, that is what makes me happy.

I don't care that I can't do a spreader, highchair, or a circle... I'm having fun on a minty stock 06 600rr, and loving every second of it. I thought thats what stunting was about, or have you frogotten that already?
ummm.... riding a standup for as long as you want ISN'T STUNTING.... or have YOU FORGOTTEN what stunting is?? you have to actually do a STUNT
Old 09-21-2007, 01:00 PM

I remember walking the bike every where I want, foot in the trunk, no throttle hands, etc stuff I was working on before my F4i got totaled. Or more or less needed a new motor.
i have seen your video's of you LEARNING..... should have STUCK WITH IT, but u dont gotta lie to have friends......... NTH? c'mon now!

becides what you USED TO DO, and what your doing now is 2 different things Bro...... maybe you should listen to the bitch, and go back to the lots

Quick Reply: Your Thoughts