Circles

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 02:47 PM

NYstunter636 is a decent person
Circles

I see people doing foot in seat and on the back peg circles....saw a guy kill them in comp....im right foot in the seat and left foot on the pass peg....and im going to the left....im better on the HB then the footbrake, i am starting to try to learn circles that way....is it better to switch to try footbrake or doesn't matter?....
Old 09-19-2007, 03:07 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Circles

hey me too but foot on the seat....after a whole day a circle prac...and youll hate them lol
Old 09-19-2007, 03:08 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

honestly if youre already pretty decent with the handbrake. learn ss circles. i learned staggerd and then foot on seat and have dabbled with sitdowns but like 3 weeks ago i started doing ss circles and once u get over the fear of highsiding its the easiest **** ever. and it helps with all the other circles. keep your clutch covered and anytime u start highsiding pull it in and you should be all good. you have soo much control over the bike on the seat its rediculous.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
honestly if youre already pretty decent with the handbrake. learn ss circles. i learned staggerd and then foot on seat and have dabbled with sitdowns but like 3 weeks ago i started doing ss circles and once u get over the fear of highsiding its the easiest **** ever. and it helps with all the other circles. keep your clutch covered and anytime u start highsiding pull it in and you should be all good. you have soo much control over the bike on the seat its rediculous.

i love Seat standers....i can quick U turns but i got the fear of a highside or stalling it on the seat probably gets nasty....so when i am about to highside pull the clutch in and wrestle the bike down...
Old 09-19-2007, 03:30 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

my best advice for these. keep your nose high, come in on the brake and push the bike to the left keeping most of pressure on your left foot as it dips in left off the brake and let the idle take it as you straighten your body back out like centering yourself with the bike. from there its gonna be adjusting your body/throttle/brake with the circle. if you come highsiding pull the clutch in and you will either just drop if your nose was low or if your nose was high it will spin you up into a stall and then you can try to clutch back in to the circle. if you keep the nose up there you wont start gettin crazy and going fast and highsiding real hard. keep knees bent too. thats all i got.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
my best advice for these. keep your nose high, come in on the brake and push the bike to the left keeping most of pressure on your left foot as it dips in left off the brake and let the idle take it as you straighten your body back out like centering yourself with the bike. from there its gonna be adjusting your body/throttle/brake with the circle. if you come highsiding pull the clutch in and you will either just drop if your nose was low or if your nose was high it will spin you up into a stall and then you can try to clutch back in to the circle. if you keep the nose up there you wont start gettin crazy and going fast and highsiding real hard. keep knees bent too. thats all i got.

sounds like good advice...ill check em out tonight....