whos from maryland?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 09:18 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
whos from maryland?

im movin from ny to the baltimore area in like december. i know of bmorex but who else is from there and rides alot. hows the weather during the winter, you guys still ride. streets, lots? idk just trying to get a feel for what kind of riding im gonna be able to mix in with down there. i ride like 80% street up here but dont mind knuckling down in a lot for the winter.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:55 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: whos from maryland?

kelm youre a super huge douchebag and i wouldnt hesitate to ride with you for a second. im a big fan of ppl crashing and i think you do alot of it. i know it gets cold there but none of that compares to ny snow and cold so im not too worried about it. i thought i heard bmore cops dont really care much about stunt riding? oh and im moving there cuz of the army dont really got a choice.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:40 PM

didnt you crash with a girl on the back awhile back? plus crashing the gorilla scrape and 2 flipped stoppies. thats 4 but i bet i could prob talk you into a whole lot more crashes if i rode with you:YEAH
Old 09-18-2007, 12:22 AM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F1qt...elated&search= ...yea this is just some of the **** from bmore....no chase law but they still chase in bmore....you moving to ft. meade? we rode all last winter, in the lots, but have been ******* with the streets more now that we are all getting legal bikes. DC is always an option as well, cops don't care or can't catch you
Old 09-18-2007, 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by Turtle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F1qt...elated&search= ...yea this is just some of the **** from bmore....no chase law but they still chase in bmore....you moving to ft. meade? we rode all last winter, in the lots, but have been ******* with the streets more now that we are all getting legal bikes. DC is always an option as well, cops don't care or can't catch you
nah im gonna be at aberdeen. yah same here in ny not supposed to chase but still do. yah i prefer street but still like to keep up on the lots to stay fresh, as long as the lot is big enough to do more than circles i dont mind. most the lots i ride here are tiny and only let me do circles which gets boring quick.
Old 09-18-2007, 12:51 AM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
nah im gonna be at aberdeen. yah same here in ny not supposed to chase but still do. yah i prefer street but still like to keep up on the lots to stay fresh, as long as the lot is big enough to do more than circles i dont mind. most the lots i ride here are tiny and only let me do circles which gets boring quick.
aberdeen is a good area....there is a huge *** spot up that way and you aren't too far from us in bmore and theres plenty of long spots. There is a crew called team shocker up there, guys are trying to get into stuntin but not too many of them actually got it yet. You'll have a big spot and a bunch of guys trying to hit the streets. if you have a myspace i can give you some names and **** from there or you can come and ride/chill w/ us in bmore
Old 09-18-2007, 01:01 AM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm from indiana if that helps. wait, are we in maryland state discussion or stunt discussion?
Old 09-18-2007, 01:12 AM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

i look in that ****! maybe i check maryland's forum every day.....

actually i'm in indiana so i'm in the indiana forum naturally. gets used quite frequently by us indiana people. what's yoru e-mail, i'll send you the super secret code that stuntlife gave us indiana riders so we can all chat and find out what's going on in indiana.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by Turtle
aberdeen is a good area....there is a huge *** spot up that way and you aren't too far from us in bmore and theres plenty of long spots. There is a crew called team shocker up there, guys are trying to get into stuntin but not too many of them actually got it yet. You'll have a big spot and a bunch of guys trying to hit the streets. if you have a myspace i can give you some names and **** from there or you can come and ride/chill w/ us in bmore
yah i gotta take a trip down there sometime soon to check out for apartments and **** and ill prob bring my bike for the weekend so i can ride.

myspace.com/estress
Old 09-18-2007, 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by binder929rr
i'm from indiana if that helps. wait, are we in maryland state discussion or stunt discussion?
i ride where i want, i post where i want. forum ****.

Quick Reply: whos from maryland?