Darius

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 12:26 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Darius

Originally Posted by Darius
You know why I'm pissed, I've been nothing but nice to Oldbert!! I've supported his events over the years and considered myself his friend even when I've heard numerous people bashing him over the years. I gave him footage for Jd3 for $1500, $500 of which was supposed to be paid to Garth Vader directly which Todd to this day has never sent him. I only recieved $1000 for Jd3. Me being the trusting person that I am and Todd always telling me that he was going to send Garth his $500 payment agreed on sending him footage for jd4 for $2000. Well I made the segment and sent it off and waited, waited, waited for my payment. Months passed and I heard every excuse in the book. I'm not a idiot so when Todd starts telling me need to wait for a check from Impact Video I knew he was pulling his same bullshit on me again. Todd has a house, mortgage, car payments etc so when he try's to pull some **** like he doesn't have 2k to pay me I know he's lying. I waited 2 months and constant email reminders to get a $400 payment thru pay pal, then 2 months later $1000 came thru. I then waited 3 more months and constant email reminders and threats before I posted my first Stuntlife thread about this ****! It's not like I just had a bussines relationship with him, we talked on the phone numerous times and he even made a deal with me to sell my video's on his infomercial that fell thru. Bottom line is that this is like on of your friends who comes over one day and says hey can I borrow your bike to go to the store and never comes back. He will get his when I see him if he doesn't settle this, and he know I will see him again. It's complete blatant stupidity that he hasn't payed me because $600 is nothing to him and it's definitly about the principle to me. So you know what **** COLBERT and **** anyone who talks **** to me about this, I want my money that he has agreed to pay me
thats great man, but dont you think you could of summed that up in one thread, not multiple ones?
Old 09-18-2007, 12:28 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by alevelcs
thanks for being a shining example of what not to be when ANYONE grows up............ makes it easier to point at someone and tell the kids "look ..... that right there.......... see it............. never that kids .......... NEVER, EVER, EVER EVER EVER THAT!" but im sure u hear that alot
another sad and pathetic attempt by sclevela to talk ****. Here is an idea man, go away for a month or two, sit down and try to come up with some new material, then come back, because your **** is just seriously played out already.

p.s. still waiting for you to show me an example of one of my non "coherent" posts.
Old 09-18-2007, 12:31 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott3824
You are an idiot too.
+1 that was lame.....and it sounded like you were writing your own lil fantasy.....
Old 09-18-2007, 12:35 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sean24
thats great man, but dont you think you could of summed that up in one thread, not multiple ones?
Dude STFU.....does Oldbert owe you any money?? Do you have to read/respond?? Maybe it's because ******** like you turn these threads into postwhore threads and they lose their original point. Or maybe D just wants to constantly remind people of what kind of a loser Todd is.......regardless why does it bother you.......an OG is speaking STFU.......

Oh and change your avatar.....I don't want people thinking you're from MA.....
Old 09-18-2007, 12:46 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by skillz954
Dude STFU.....does Oldbert owe you any money?? Do you have to read/respond?? Maybe it's because ******** like you turn these threads into postwhore threads and they lose their original point. Or maybe D just wants to constantly remind people of what kind of a loser Todd is.......regardless why does it bother you.......an OG is speaking STFU.......

Oh and change your avatar.....I don't want people thinking you're from MA.....
so does it smell funny when your swinging from darius's nuts? Seriously dude darius is "popular" enough that when he starts ONE thread it gets enough attention that he doesnt need to start multiple ******* threads on the subject, and its not even just informing people that he ripped him off, its him posting stupid *** photoshops and myspace bulletin replies. I am from mass you ******* asshat, why dont you change your avatar to something other then you doing a 6 inch power wheelie, ******* retard.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:16 PM

so does it smell funny when your swinging from darius's nuts? Seriously dude darius is "popular" enough that when he starts ONE thread it gets enough attention that he doesnt need to start multiple ******* threads on the subject, and its not even just informing people that he ripped him off, its him posting stupid *** photoshops and myspace bulletin replies. I am from mass you ******* asshat, why dont you change your avatar to something other then you doing a 6 inch power wheelie, ******* retard.
nut swinging?? That's your response?? and you told sclevela he was unoriginal?? Pot meet Kettle!! I'm not swinging from anything, I was actually telling you to stop whining like a bitch about something that has nothing to do with you. I don't want people thinking that's how folks from MA roll!! And since when can you do a "power wheelie" on a 70?? Like I said STFU you're embarrassing yourself
Old 09-18-2007, 01:26 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

lol i can do a power wheelie on a 70....the only way to NOT do a power wheelie on a 70 would be if you hold the gear shifter between gears and rev it up and let it go....due to the fact that its an clutchless manual player!!! lol
Old 09-18-2007, 01:30 PM

cntrld*insanity is an unknown quantity at this point

easy..... can't we all just get along!

Last edited by cntrld*insanity; 09-18-2007 at 01:36 PM.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:36 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

i just want to see d and tood fight....thats all
Old 09-18-2007, 01:38 PM

cntrld*insanity is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
i just want to see d and tood fight....thats all
On second thought........................ =
Old 09-18-2007, 01:49 PM
I Love To Post!

nut swinging?? That's your response?? and you told sclevela he was unoriginal?? Pot meet Kettle!! I'm not swinging from anything, I was actually telling you to stop whining like a bitch about something that has nothing to do with you. I don't want people thinking that's how folks from MA roll!! And since when can you do a "power wheelie" on a 70?? Like I said STFU you're embarrassing yourself
Whinning? Am I the one thats starting multiple threads crying about someone ripping me off?! No, and last time i checked if someone feels like airing their dirty laundry on a public message board then its free game for anyone to chime in with their I'm not embaressing myself there buddy, I'm not the one with the 6 inch kelm style wheelie in my avatar, seems like your the one doing the whinning. Go back, read your first post to me, and then tell me that your not swinging from darius's "OG" nuts.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by samurai87
lol i can do a power wheelie on a 70....the only way to NOT do a power wheelie on a 70 would be if you hold the gear shifter between gears and rev it up and let it go....due to the fact that its an clutchless manual player!!! lol
I was playing on it for about 5 minutes.......I just pulled up on the bars...... ......that's not a power wheelie IMO
Old 09-18-2007, 01:51 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

I was playing on it for about 5 minutes.......I just pulled up on the bars...... ......that's not a power wheelie IMO

now dont you point that lil yellow finger at me my man haha im jus bustin ***** player lol its all good in the hood
Old 09-18-2007, 01:52 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by samurai87
at least someone knows what they are talking about. Next thing we know he's going to be telling us that he is a "OG" on his 70 who still uses the term "OG" by the way?
Old 09-18-2007, 01:53 PM

Whinning? Am I the one thats starting multiple threads crying about someone ripping me off?! No, and last time i checked if someone feels like airing their dirty laundry on a public message board then its free game for anyone to chime in with their I'm not embaressing myself there buddy, I'm not the one with the 6 inch kelm style wheelie in my avatar, seems like your the one doing the whinning. Go back, read your first post to me, and then tell me that your not swinging from darius's "OG" nuts.
Dude you're a ***......STFU.......oh no my avatar......are you serious......you're an embarrassment.......
Old 09-18-2007, 01:55 PM
I Love To Post!

Skillz i used to think you were pretty cool, but seriously dude if this was anyone else that got ripped off and started MULTIPLE useless threads on it then i gurantee you would be having a different tone.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:55 PM

at least someone knows what they are talking about. Next thing we know he's going to be telling us that he is a "OG" on his 70 who still uses the term "OG" by the way?
are you still talking?? Isn't your bf's dick getting cold?? It was a friend's bike.......and old guys use the term OG whipper snapper!!
Old 09-18-2007, 01:57 PM
I Love To Post!

Dude you're a ***......STFU.......oh no my avatar......are you serious......you're an embarrassment.......
how am i a embaressment again?! please explain that to me. because im calling you out for hanging onto some "OG"s nuts? or because im calling you out on your shitty squid wheelie on a 70? which one?
Old 09-18-2007, 01:58 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

get that **** outta here ...
Old 09-18-2007, 01:58 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

You internet warriors odviously didn't learn a damn thing from Cbo. Be more humble and check your attitudes at the door.

Quick Reply: Darius