Darius

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 10:27 PM

alevelcs is a decent person
Re: Darius

Originally Posted by Kelm
I want your autograph

lemme guess yer hopin to get that on the back of yer throat?
Old 09-17-2007, 10:58 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alevelcs
but this one was probably coherent
can you please show me one of my posts thats NOT coherent? seriously man, your lame attempts at trying to talk **** are just getting retarded, you use the same, played out jokes every single time and contribute nothing but negative bullshit. I guess ill leave and wait to see another one of your "kill yourself" or "your parents shouldnt reproduce" comebacks with every word seperated by a thousand periods. Seriously man, go troll somewhere else.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by Sean24
can you please show me one of my posts thats NOT coherent? seriously man, your lame attempts at trying to talk **** are just getting retarded, you use the same, played out jokes every single time and contribute nothing but negative bullshit. I guess ill leave and wait to see another one of your "kill yourself" or "your parents shouldnt reproduce" comebacks with every word seperated by a thousand periods. Seriously man, go troll somewhere else.

do the world a favor and stuff both red socks in your throat.........

p..............................

s...................................

kill......................................

YERself........................................... .
Old 09-17-2007, 11:03 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

grown folks are talkin........... shut the **** up

and please leave yer chjildhood experiences to the self help thread........ i mean we all get it here.......... u are reaching out to someoneelse who was passed around by dear ole dad............... but this really isnt the forum......

seriously im guessin baby ulrich wouldnt break a sweat slappin the **** out of u so watch yer mouth................ shes right next door
quit volunteering ppl to do your dirty work, chances are they too think you are a dumb ****, weak *** *****, ******, **** talking, *** catchin, **** sucking, *******.

come do it urself.

internet gangsta.

Last edited by [T-Roy]; 09-17-2007 at 11:06 PM.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:05 PM
I Love To Post!

do the world a favor and stuff both red socks in your throat........

p..............................
s.....................
kill......................................
YERself........................................... .
thanks for proving my point
Old 09-17-2007, 11:13 PM
White Stunts

ImWhite is an unknown quantity at this point

its been covered already. obviously darius is mad, i wouldnt care how much money i had either its a ******* thing called respect. he worked for that money and todd fucked him... sounds to me like darius was looking out for everyone on this site when he posts it.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:33 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by ImWhite
its been covered already. obviously darius is mad, i wouldnt care how much money i had either its a ******* thing called respect. he worked for that money and todd fucked him... sounds to me like darius was looking out for everyone on this site when he posts it.
have you seen the number of threads he has started on this?
Old 09-18-2007, 01:01 AM
lky

lky is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont know todd but i still like to support the hate towards him.... ITS BECOME LIKE A CULT FOLLOWING
Old 09-18-2007, 02:21 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

You know why I'm pissed, I've been nothing but nice to Oldbert!! I've supported his events over the years and considered myself his friend even when I've heard numerous people bashing him over the years. I gave him footage for Jd3 for $1500, $500 of which was supposed to be paid to Garth Vader directly which Todd to this day has never sent him. I only recieved $1000 for Jd3. Me being the trusting person that I am and Todd always telling me that he was going to send Garth his $500 payment agreed on sending him footage for jd4 for $2000. Well I made the segment and sent it off and waited, waited, waited for my payment. Months passed and I heard every excuse in the book. I'm not a idiot so when Todd starts telling me need to wait for a check from Impact Video I knew he was pulling his same bullshit on me again. Todd has a house, mortgage, car payments etc so when he try's to pull some **** like he doesn't have 2k to pay me I know he's lying. I waited 2 months and constant email reminders to get a $400 payment thru pay pal, then 2 months later $1000 came thru. I then waited 3 more months and constant email reminders and threats before I posted my first Stuntlife thread about this ****! It's not like I just had a bussines relationship with him, we talked on the phone numerous times and he even made a deal with me to sell my video's on his infomercial that fell thru. Bottom line is that this is like on of your friends who comes over one day and says hey can I borrow your bike to go to the store and never comes back. He will get his when I see him if he doesn't settle this, and he know I will see him again. It's complete blatant stupidity that he hasn't payed me because $600 is nothing to him and it's definitly about the principle to me. So you know what **** COLBERT and **** anyone who talks **** to me about this, I want my money that he has agreed to pay me
Old 09-18-2007, 02:23 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by F4icj
I'm thinking its the principal, not the actual amount. darius makes money, but so does Judgement Day. He's looking out for everyone that NEEDS the 600$, not that he necessarily needs it.
We have a winner!!!
Old 09-18-2007, 03:32 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

+1 on the principal..a man is only as good as his word..and **** any amount of money..is still money.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:52 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by fiddypimp
quit volunteering ppl to do your dirty work, chances are they too think you are a dumb ****, weak *** *****, ******, **** talking, *** catchin, **** sucking, *******.

come do it urself.

internet gangsta.
you do not even know what you started do you

i can see the smile on scotts face everytime you respond to him scott

Originally Posted by Darius
You know why I'm pissed, I've been nothing but nice to Oldbert!! I've supported his events over the years and considered myself his friend even when I've heard numerous people bashing him over the years. I gave him footage for Jd3 for $1500, $500 of which was supposed to be paid to Garth Vader directly which Todd to this day has never sent him. I only recieved $1000 for Jd3. Me being the trusting person that I am and Todd always telling me that he was going to send Garth his $500 payment agreed on sending him footage for jd4 for $2000. Well I made the segment and sent it off and waited, waited, waited for my payment. Months passed and I heard every excuse in the book. I'm not a idiot so when Todd starts telling me need to wait for a check from Impact Video I knew he was pulling his same bullshit on me again. Todd has a house, mortgage, car payments etc so when he try's to pull some **** like he doesn't have 2k to pay me I know he's lying. I waited 2 months and constant email reminders to get a $400 payment thru pay pal, then 2 months later $1000 came thru. I then waited 3 more months and constant email reminders and threats before I posted my first Stuntlife thread about this ****! It's not like I just had a bussines relationship with him, we talked on the phone numerous times and he even made a deal with me to sell my video's on his infomercial that fell thru. Bottom line is that this is like on of your friends who comes over one day and says hey can I borrow your bike to go to the store and never comes back. He will get his when I see him if he doesn't settle this, and he know I will see him again. It's complete blatant stupidity that he hasn't payed me because $600 is nothing to him and it's definitly about the principle to me. So you know what **** COLBERT and **** anyone who talks **** to me about this, I want my money that he has agreed to pay me

i agree with you 100%
Old 09-18-2007, 05:21 AM

Lukas is a decent person

Didnt more people get ripped off by that *******?
Old 09-18-2007, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by fiddypimp

come do it urself.

internet gangsta.

oooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrr

u could hate yourself and lash out at me to try and make u feel better........... i understand though.......... id feel the same way if my biggest accomplishment in life was owning a 50............ see if u and sean can get a group discount on self mutilation classes

Originally Posted by Sean24
thanks for proving my point

thanks for being a shining example of what not to be when ANYONE grows up............ makes it easier to point at someone and tell the kids "look ..... that right there.......... see it............. never that kids .......... NEVER, EVER, EVER EVER EVER THAT!" but im sure u hear that alot
Old 09-18-2007, 08:08 AM

NYgsxr1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

**** colbert!!!!!!!!

:YEAH
Old 09-18-2007, 08:48 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm just trying to talk **** here because I felt threatend because I know that sean24 & fiddypimp, and everyone here including that 13 year old kid who's always posting can and would beat my *** if they ever saw me in person. I try to be tough because I'm behind a keyboard and I know i'm safe here.
I was also upset because my girlfriend won't stop having sex with all my friends cause my dick is way to small to give her any pleasure. and the fact that I only last 30 seconds doesnt help eather.
I'll just shut up because I don't want any of you guys to beat my *** for being such a internet *****.
Plus I have to go do sexual favors for the guys at my house.
If my *** really hurts from all the sex I'm about to have I'll prolly come back on here and bitch some more. But until then cut me some slack guys.
Well I guess that sums it up

Last edited by nyRocketkid; 09-18-2007 at 08:52 AM.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:08 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
You are an idiot too.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:11 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scott3824
You are an idiot too.
Why's that?
Old 09-18-2007, 09:24 AM

rockstarbilly is a decent person

if d kept giving 600 dollers everytime he made a deal he wouldn'ty be where he is now.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid

u left out the obligatory mom joke...............

Quick Reply: Darius