i cover and use both, alot.

in action:
Name:  IMG_8619.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  52.1 KB
Old 09-17-2007, 01:08 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Handbrake and Clutch

I use one-on-one all the time, except for stagg circles, sit down circles and coasters and **** like that.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:18 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
i put my handbrake on my throttle side to avoid the handbrake/clutch issue...it hellps with mad throttle control on the idle and the clutch usage when hammering down.

all pros use the clutch ONLY on the left side and the handbrake ONLY on the right side with the front brake..

i also have a sweet habndbrake/clutch combo on my right rearset AND my right fork tube for the nasty nasty hb/cluthc combo cirlce.s

i know that darius and kane and myself all run this setup
You just SSin everyone? Or Does Kane rock both setups?

Every pic I find shows his HB on the left..
Old 09-17-2007, 01:52 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Towlieee

DUDE! come on now....
Old 09-17-2007, 02:14 PM

Yamahas4Life is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
it shouldnt be tricky at all. if u have ur clutch on top then it should be so short that you can only get one finger on it(your pointer finger) and then using your index for the brake. its really not that hard to get the hang of.
Its not bad at all now. When I got it initially the two levers were only a fingers width diff in length. I trimmed the clutch on down to only handle one finger and moved the line fitting on the hb to allow the clutch to slide over another half inch and its perf now. And maybe its just my lack of skill, but for my first hb, it was a lil tricky to train myself to discern between the two. I think cause I'd been on a fiddy full time for like 3 months before I got my f4i. I hadn't even been usin a clutch for a while. But yeah, you're right, when placed right, its not too bad to figure out.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:18 PM

Tony2k2R1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i cut my clutch lever down so its a one finger deal and use the other two on the hb
Old 09-17-2007, 05:53 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
alot of people don't look at join dates...lol
just cause he joined 3 years ago doesn't mean he can ride
Old 09-17-2007, 06:01 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

That must just be a pic of before he switched the handbrake onto the other side....thats so old school with handbrake on clutch side.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:45 AM

Jarhead is an unknown quantity at this point

i put my handbrake on my throttle side to avoid the handbrake/clutch issue...it hellps with mad throttle control on the idle and the clutch usage when hammering down.

all pros use the clutch ONLY on the left side and the handbrake ONLY on the right side with the front brake..

i also have a sweet habndbrake/clutch combo on my right rearset AND my right fork tube for the nasty nasty hb/cluthc combo cirlce.s

Oh ok, so that's how you do it. Can you send me a pic of your fork tube handbrake? I would love to see it!
Old 09-19-2007, 07:35 AM
www.Moto-Psychos.com

MeAk is a decent person

yo chris post some pics i wanna see all this **** thanx
Old 09-19-2007, 10:05 AM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

I'm new blah blah, i wanna see it too, and some vids of you rocking it like that
Old 09-19-2007, 11:39 AM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

So many people believed you
Old 09-19-2007, 01:12 PM
Street Killer

joe tardiff is an unknown quantity at this point

TEACH u need to "teach" these fools what sarcasim means.......hahahahahahahahaha i laugh every time someone asks to see...
Old 09-19-2007, 01:28 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

i was gonna call bullshit, but with my luck it would have been true and i'd look like a squid lol i admit i was wondering how that setup would work lol
Old 09-19-2007, 03:49 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by binder929rr
just cause he joined 3 years ago doesn't mean he can ride
point taken i just thought he would know the answer after being on this site for so long and was just making fun of all the people asking the same old qeustions
Old 09-19-2007, 03:54 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

They flipped the negative when they made the picture so everything looks backwards.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:28 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

I don't run my handbrake on the right with my front brake, but I swapped my throttle to the left side with the clutch to do one handed, one footed, rev-limiter, seat-stander coasters.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:35 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i made a throttle that i put in my mouth so i bite down to accelerate and a brake that goes under my arm pit and a clutch that goes under my other arm pit and i look like im doing the funky chicken when i ride......lol
Old 09-19-2007, 04:40 PM
www.Moto-Psychos.com

MeAk is a decent person

Originally Posted by joe tardiff
TEACH u need to "teach" these fools what sarcasim means.......hahahahahahahahaha i laugh every time someone asks to see...
i do kno someone who runs a clutch and handbrake on a second set of pass. pegs for this trick he does where he skitchs off the back and clutchs up. also that europein guy ran a hand brake on his radiator to do no handed high chairs and i met a guy who was missing his left arm and ran all 3 front and rear brake plus the clutch all on the right side. so no its not that far fetched and its always intresting to see the new **** people develop or innovate and teach is an innovator so u never really kno
Old 09-19-2007, 05:09 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old man roger
i made a throttle that i put in my mouth so i bite down to accelerate and a brake that goes under my arm pit and a clutch that goes under my other arm pit and i look like im doing the funky chicken when i ride......lol

you must have got that rig off of one of them there electric wheelchair thingys

Quick Reply: Handbrake and Clutch