Originally Posted by samurai87
i gotta admit ima lil curious to lol
me 2
Old 09-18-2007, 06:30 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough
Re: When's the first time you 12'd?

Originally Posted by fiddypimp
pictures are private and the default pic she has a helmet on

excessa, please post a picture of urself, i want to put a face to all the opinion. here is a chance to post up ur best work. if i gotta find one it might not be a great one.
OMR is her 8th babies daddies child if that gives you an idea of how old she is
Old 09-18-2007, 06:39 PM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point

Name:  olddminionstuntshow066.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  46.2 KB
Old 09-18-2007, 08:03 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^wtf is that
Old 09-18-2007, 08:04 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I'll set my pics to public for you curious *****.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:10 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

is that snow in the back ground!! who has snow now!!??
Old 09-18-2007, 08:20 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

here's me, just woke up, no make up and all that... hate on haters. This pic is fairly recent.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	me here.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	200124  
Old 09-18-2007, 08:21 PM

holy pixelated photo. It doesn't look like that on my PC. Too bad then, because I can't figure out how to grant access to myspace.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:22 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

sometime before christmas 06'
Old 09-19-2007, 07:33 AM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

thats a crappy pic, we still can't see ur pics on cryspace
Old 09-19-2007, 08:26 AM

I'm a regular looking chick. Brown hair, blue eyes, 5'2" 110lbs, turn ons include arguing on the internet when I'm supposed to be working and long walks toward beer.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:29 AM

samurai87 is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
I'm a regular looking chick. Brown hair, blue eyes, 5'2" 110lbs, turn ons include arguing on the internet when I'm supposed to be working and long walks toward beer.

hahaha beautiful!!!! lol long walks towards beer
Old 09-19-2007, 08:36 AM

Woohoo! I figured it out. Now you guys can look at my photos. I am not photogenic at all, I look like a retard in every photo ever taken of me. And I'm ok with that.

www.myspace.com/excessa
Old 09-19-2007, 08:38 AM

so hows that beamer lol
Old 09-19-2007, 08:44 AM

it crashed into a clown car full of mexicans and totalled them into the back of my car on cinco de mayo. They sued the *** off that guys insurance.

Mines the Hyundai, it looked just fine but was slightly fucked up on the other side of the bumper. Had brand new tires and the right front tire just peeled itself as I was driving the rest of the way home. The other tires were fine though. it was weird.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:49 AM

lol ****** mexicans and their clown car acrobatics
Old 09-19-2007, 09:57 AM

The mexican guys were polite as heck, but still a little scary. Underground gang dvds flew out of their trunk. I picked up a copy of "Gang Warz" off the side of the road, and realized that for the very first time, I did not want the cop to leave.

They were either doing cloning experiments in that car, or guys were sitting on guys laps. It was a compact even before it got compacted into the back of my car, and guys basically just did not stop getting out of it.

I was like "Oh neat! A magic show!"
Old 09-19-2007, 10:10 AM

you got me crackin up over here lol i can see it now

juan....2...3...8...13...17....38.....49 oh my
Old 09-19-2007, 10:15 AM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

haha juan
Old 10-16-2009, 07:43 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

EPIC KELM BUMP RIGHT HERE. I was done for the time being with bumping Kelm threads but someone PM'd this to me and I believe it deserved to be bumped So I took all the highlights of this thread for the lazy people out there. This is a classic right here so you might wanna read it if you got 10 minutes to kill Oh and Kelm - I'd be out stunting instead of bumping your threads if it werent raining I'm pretty sure thats comin next from you

Originally Posted by Kelm
Haters is what make me famous and who I am, so hate on bitches! Your only making me more famous....

Originally Posted by DEBO
Quit trying to be a SL Celebrity, your going nowhere with your career.

Keep trying Kelm. I am cleared to ride again so I'll go out and be a bigger squid than you, minus the scraping chicks off the back of my bike.
I'd rather throw chicks off than give my two cents every single damn thread.... but heyyy, thats your job here.
That's probably for the best Kelm, because you're better at scuffing up curb monkeys than you are at forming intelligent thoughts.
Who doesn't love a curb monkey? I get to parade around the county with a bangin *** chic on the back, go home and **** the living **** out of her. Next day she wants to go for another ride then go watch a movie.... i don't care if shes using me for my bike, my dicks ramming the **** out of he *****.... so i will keep "scruffing up" curb monkeys rather than rambling on and on about useless bullshit, how your husband divorced you, or hey how you kept trying to go up to a certain stunters room at my house when you were drunk trying to hop on his ****. Just find it funny when your a curb monkey yourself, just dressed in business atire and carrying an ounce of crack.
That is such bullshit. I have never offered my body to that dumbass or anyone else you know. I made one comment to one person that he was attractive, which for me is nothing. He is good looking. Lots of people are.

He acted like I was trying to **** him. Not me.

As for the husband comment, you don't know **** all about that, do you? He lives in my house right now. And you can have him.
Oh jeeze, how many more lies are you going to tell? That was a half ounce of weed. I've never tried crack.

Of course, I wouldn't expect you to remember anything given you were puking out your nose into your macaroni and cheese within an hour of getting to the restaraunt.
I did puke in my Mac and Cheese after my 12th shot!
Originally Posted by aw0n0
cat fight!

Now you know whats ******* hiliarious? I just turned 16 and that was the first shot I've ever had. The refrence to crack was associated with the common SL reputation of being a crack *****... see dictionary.com

I know you call me up out of the blue talking **** about making a donation to XDL in my name or some retarded ******* ****, oh man did that ever happen? Nopee.....

Hmm maybe your right, maybe it wasn't you probably was the ***** I brought home from the bar that ran out of the room after sex and tried to show off for him.
I did, I made a $500 donation to XDL East, and told them $250 of it was for your birthday, you stupid ****.

ETA right before your last birthday party when they were trying to get the change up to go to Vegas. I asked them to put Kelm stickers on their bikes, even, did it through paypal and sent the message along with the money. No big deal. I wanted to see them have enough money to get there, and I figured you wanted attention for your birthday. I am not nice because other people are nice, I am nice because I want to be. And when I don't want to be, I'm not.
As for the rest of you, all he's doing is making **** up, which is annoying. I was just busting his ***** in the first post, he brought the hate and lies. Which is all his thing. Not mine. Nobody he knows has gotten any play from me. One of them thought he did and got all full of himself, but that's it.

I spent one night around that boy and he was off his face wasted touching himself in the living room in front of everyone and talking gay **** to the guys. He also puked and crapped all over himself. So, ah, yeah... Kelm wins.

I will argue with whomever the **** I want.
Really I was doing that uh? How come no one else has chimed in to say that uh? I was off my face wasted, I probably had over a dozen shots at Fridays when went back to my house. Your right I was naked, I had to strip naked to shimmy under the garage door cause i got locked out and it was funny as ******* **** I probably did touch myself, it feels kinda good... try it sometime. But I'm defiantly no tub girl, so back to the corner crack *****.
Originally Posted by old duffer

I guess he didn't **** any 14 year olds that night
Originally Posted by Compton82
Damn Kelm, you were feeling so good about yourself punkin her out, and then she brings up you hittin on dudes and shittin yourself
ahahahahaha

I didn't see him crap himself, I was by the front door, but that's what was said when everybody came running over and said "don't go over there"

And with that, I'm out. Kelm, I'm not going to "make you famous" by hating on you. I'm neither a liar or a retard, or a ****. I get tired of people carrying bullshit around like it's real, but that's their thing.

The only benefit to me is that I know who to avoid by what kind of crap they say online.
man my threads get big.

god i love attention <3

ahahahahaha

Originally Posted by [T-Roy]
noone cares about you Kelm
+1

Originally Posted by DrasticDan
Sick lol

Quick Reply: When's the first time you 12'd?