When's the first time you 12'd?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 04:19 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: When's the first time you 12'd?

Keep trying Kelm. I am cleared to ride again so I'll go out and be a bigger squid than you, minus the scraping chicks off the back of my bike.
Old 09-16-2007, 04:32 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Beto
you mean you've blown 2 motors too? ....but for real, you better add ralph louie circs then, cuz i'm getting those bitches down soon

then you had better start actually showing up to ride instead of making excusses
Old 09-16-2007, 04:54 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Kelm
I'd rather throw chicks off than give my two cents every single damn thread.... but heyyy, thats your job here.
I love everyone, but excessa you just got OWNED
Old 09-16-2007, 06:16 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I'd rather throw chicks off than give my two cents every single damn thread.... but heyyy, thats your job here.
That's probably for the best Kelm, because you're better at scuffing up curb monkeys than you are at forming intelligent thoughts.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:29 PM

Who doesn't love a curb monkey? I get to parade around the county with a bangin *** chic on the back, go home and **** the living **** out of her. Next day she wants to go for another ride then go watch a movie.... i don't care if shes using me for my bike, my dicks ramming the **** out of he *****.... so i will keep "scruffing up" curb monkeys rather than rambling on and on about useless bullshit, how your husband divorced you, or hey how you kept trying to go up to a certain stunters room at my house when you were drunk trying to hop on his ****.

That is such bullshit. I have never offered my body to that dumbass or anyone else you know. I made one comment to one person that he was attractive, which for me is nothing. He is good looking. Lots of people are.

He acted like I was trying to **** him. Not me.

As for the husband comment, you don't know **** all about that, do you? He lives in my house right now. And you can have him.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:33 PM

Oh jeeze, how many more lies are you going to tell? That was a half ounce of weed. I've never tried crack.

Of course, I wouldn't expect you to remember anything given you were puking out your nose into your macaroni and cheese within an hour of getting to the restaraunt.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:41 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

cat fight!
Old 09-16-2007, 07:26 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Kelm wins this one he Managed to get a 38 year old women to fight with him on the internet what a life you have Lady.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:39 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

nice job.. even if you scraped the pipe..

how long you been stuntin?

my first 12 bar scrape was the 6th day after i got my clutch up(3rd day trying to turn).. heres the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4j4EoUGQj0
Old 09-16-2007, 08:11 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by excessa
Oh jeeze, how many more lies are you going to tell? That was a half ounce of weed. I've never tried crack.

Of course, I wouldn't expect you to remember anything given you were puking out your nose into your macaroni and cheese within an hour of getting to the restaraunt.
u really are pathetic!!! arguing with a teenager!?!?!? on top of that he's making u look stupid!!!...........move on to the next thread!!!!
Old 09-16-2007, 08:35 PM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person

Originally Posted by -matt g-
nice job.. even if you scraped the pipe..

how long you been stuntin?

my first 12 bar scrape was the 6th day after i got my clutch up(3rd day trying to turn).. heres the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4j4EoUGQj0
Damn good for day 3 Matt! Kelm you did ok man pipe scrape or not, its a long cry from the old RPM who used to bug the **** outta us back in the day! Just do it for YOU and you'll always win ya heard? I dunno who excessa is but she got served up cold. So who split that girls *** at your house Kelm? Sounds like she wanted some youngin'
Old 09-16-2007, 09:51 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i dont give a **** if you show a picture of your tail scraped up. **** i sold my f4i with a the tail scraped. and im not even saying u cant scrape the tail. im telling you that in that video which i paused at the point of contact like 20 times before posting and can clearly see that only the pipe is touching and you can see right through where the tail is and its like 3 inches away. youre still a douchebag go kill yourself.

and further, ive scraped enough in my time to know the difference in sound of a metal exhuast scrape and the distinct sound of a plastic f4i tail scrape. once again...go gill yourself.
who cares? do something better with your life.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:52 PM
Tell your mom thanks

Harbourone is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont scrape. Im in it for the pimp. I buy used 12v bar plates and bolt them on my bar when my old one gets rusty. No risk extra pimp!

Old 09-16-2007, 09:58 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Harbourone
I dont scrape. Im in it for the pimp. I buy used 12v bar plates and bolt them on my bar when my old one gets rusty. No risk extra pimp!

hahahaha
Old 09-16-2007, 10:20 PM

Now you know whats ******* hiliarious? I just turned 16 and that was the first shot I've ever had. The refrence to crack was associated with the common SL reputation of being a crack *****... see dictionary.com

I know you call me up out of the blue talking **** about making a donation to XDL in my name or some retarded ******* ****, oh man did that ever happen? Nopee.....

Hmm maybe your right, maybe it wasn't you probably was the ***** I brought home from the bar that ran out of the room after sex and tried to show off for him.
I did, I made a $500 donation to XDL East, and told them $250 of it was for your birthday, you stupid ****.

ETA right before your last birthday party when they were trying to get the change up to go to Vegas. I asked them to put Kelm stickers on their bikes, even, did it through paypal and sent the message along with the money. No big deal. I wanted to see them have enough money to get there, and I figured you wanted attention for your birthday. I am not nice because other people are nice, I am nice because I want to be. And when I don't want to be, I'm not.

Last edited by excessa; 09-16-2007 at 10:27 PM.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:25 PM

As for the rest of you, all he's doing is making **** up, which is annoying. I was just busting his ***** in the first post, he brought the hate and lies. Which is all his thing. Not mine. Nobody he knows has gotten any play from me. One of them thought he did and got all full of himself, but that's it.

I spent one night around that boy and he was off his face wasted touching himself in the living room in front of everyone and talking gay **** to the guys. He also puked and crapped all over himself. So, ah, yeah... Kelm wins.

I will argue with whomever the **** I want.

Last edited by excessa; 09-16-2007 at 10:28 PM.

Quick Reply: When's the first time you 12'd?