My new sponsor deal

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 11:00 AM

kress is an unknown quantity at this point
My new sponsor deal

So, me and my sponsor sat down and talked about next year. I cant ride like i used to because of my injuries so we want the maximum puplicity instead.

Next week im going to pick up a brand new GSXR 1000-07. the bike will be taken directly to the workshop theres a new subframe going to be built. new oilpickup, cage, faringsty, handbrake, etc.

I havent seen anyone rocking on these bikes. I know thay are made of paper, thats why we are modding it so much.

so just work hard and the sponsors will come
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	soesk71000.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	199950  
Old 09-15-2007, 11:53 AM
White Stunts

ImWhite is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My new sponsor deal

sweet :YEAH post up some vids of that bitch
Old 09-15-2007, 12:15 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by kress
So, me and my sponsor sat down and talked about next year. I cant ride like i used to because of my injuries so we want the maximum puplicity instead.

Next week im going to pick up a brand new GSXR 1000-07. the bike will be taken directly to the workshop theres a new subframe going to be built. new oilpickup, cage, faringsty, handbrake, etc.

I havent seen anyone rocking on these bikes. I know thay are made of paper, thats why we are modding it so much.

so just work hard and the sponsors will come
if you cant ride like you used to then the light at the end of the tunnel for you could be an oncoming train and turn out being more than what its worth.
tricks nowadays are getting pretty tough to do and you must keep up with everything or you will fall behind and turn into a derrick daigle.
you havent seen anyone rocking one of those bikes because there couldnt be a worse bike for stuntriding.
Old 09-15-2007, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
if you cant ride like you used to then the light at the end of the tunnel for you could be an oncoming train and turn out being more than what its worth.
tricks nowadays are getting pretty tough to do and you must keep up with everything or you will fall behind and turn into a derrick daigle.
you havent seen anyone rocking one of those bikes because there couldnt be a worse bike for stuntriding.
I know the bike is going to be a hell to rock. Been rocking gixxers since 2003. I have to find some sort of setup that works. In my deal I dont have to compete, just be on the right place at the right time. I dont have to impress stunters, just ordenary people that thinks a stoppie or a wheelie is hard. so, if i bust out some circles , ss, hc on this beast that will do it and my sponsor get what he wants. publicity:YEAH
Old 09-15-2007, 12:41 PM
White Stunts

ImWhite is an unknown quantity at this point

take it to the streets
Old 09-15-2007, 12:43 PM

salboy12 is a decent person

yea , i havent seen anybody rockin the new gixxers. hopefully your making the right decision and that it works out for ya!
Old 09-15-2007, 12:50 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

have you guys been uynder a rock or what??? theres a few people on new gixxers!!!!!

Old 09-15-2007, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by ImWhite
take it to the streets
noop, its going to be a parkinglot stunner only. I hope the button that changes engine settings works. Thay say that setting 3 is going to output 120 hp, just enough
Old 09-15-2007, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by BOB WITTMAN
have you guys been uynder a rock or what??? theres a few people on new gixxers!!!!!

I seen those pics. Thats not a 1000 though
Old 09-15-2007, 01:28 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Good job! 99.9% of sponsors just want someone who they can trust to make them look good and rep them well! thats the name of the game!!! and some of the top riders out there are NOT the kind of people they want associated with there name! they look for more then just a sic rider they look for a role model...!!!!
Old 09-15-2007, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by thehate.
Good job! 99.9% of sponsors just want someone who they can trust to make them look good and rep them well! thats the name of the game!!! and some of the top riders out there are NOT the kind of people they want associated with there name! they look for more then just a sic rider they look for a role model...!!!!

+1
Old 09-15-2007, 01:36 PM

SickF*ck6969 is a decent person

props bro......good luck. :YEAH
Old 09-15-2007, 02:39 PM

cool_jocke is an unknown quantity at this point

not hatin...

BUT!!!
have you ever done a circle, ss or hc..
you just dont learn circles on a cloudy sunday especially not on a litre bike.
If you dont have more tricks than that in your bag
the only thing you are doing is getting this "sport" negative publicity.
Have you ever done a real stuntshow or entered a competiton, I doubt it because I have been into this this 2003 and never saw you,, ever!

Who are sponsoring a a noob if they are not related or friends ..
I telling you NONE!!!!
You know who i am and that ive done stunshows for 3 years, i know this buisness and how tough it is (in Sweden anyways)and probably many other countries.

You dont just go to your local bikeshop and say " hi im a stuntrider i can barely do ss hc and im working on circles, do you want to sponsor me"
they say "hhrrmm lets se, oohh maby this brand new in box -07 1000r will do"
NOOT!!!!
And if you where a good stuntrider and pulled off some semi good tricks
i would say congratulations,
But doing balancepointers for 15 min arent gonna give you good props..

you say you worked hard, with what??
what have you acived?
how are you going to make maximum publicity if you cant do any stunts?

maby i am hatin???

//jocke
Old 09-15-2007, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by cool_jocke
not hatin...

BUT!!!
have you ever done a circle, ss or hc..
you just dont learn circles on a cloudy sunday especially not on a litre bike.
If you dont have more tricks than that in your bag
the only thing you are doing is getting this "sport" negative publicity.
Have you ever done a real stuntshow or entered a competiton, I doubt it because I have been into this this 2003 and never saw you,, ever!

Who are sponsoring a a noob if they are not related or friends ..
I telling you NONE!!!!
You know who i am and that ive done stunshows for 3 years, i know this buisness and how tough it is (in Sweden anyways)and probably many other countries.

You dont just go to your local bikeshop and say " hi im a stuntrider i can barely do ss hc and im working on circles, do you want to sponsor me"
they say "hhrrmm lets se, oohh maby this brand new in box -07 1000r will do"
NOOT!!!!
And if you where a good stuntrider and pulled off some semi good tricks
i would say congratulations,
But doing balancepointers for 15 min arent gonna give you good props..

you say you worked hard, with what??
what have you acived?
how are you going to make maximum publicity if you cant do any stunts?

maby i am hatin???

//jocke

yes your a hater I newer sead i was good. your good, maybe one of the best. Im doing the best I can with what i got. And your right, i dont do stuntshows, im not good enough. Still, you know who i am. Thats the most importend thing. Everybody knows I ride suzukis. Thats publicity. My skills isent the issue, what i do is.
Old 09-15-2007, 03:16 PM

cool_jocke is an unknown quantity at this point

yes your a hater I newer sead i was good. your good, maybe one of the best. Im doing the best I can with what i got. And your right, i dont do stuntshows, im not good enough. Still, you know who i am. Thats the most importend thing. Everybody knows I ride suzukis. Thats publicity. My skills isent the issue, what i do is.
if you dont do stuntshows and your skill isnt the issue what can you give your sponsor back for sponsoring you with a brand new bike.
I know who you are cus im a dead beat reading posts on the swedish forums..

just curious cus you say you got a sponsorship and i didnt, im doing stuntshows and competing and have done it for 3 years.
you didnt...
Old 09-15-2007, 03:39 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

NOW lets get this stright!.................................IM THE BEST!

Last edited by thehate.; 09-15-2007 at 03:42 PM.
Old 09-15-2007, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by cool_jocke
if you dont do stuntshows and your skill isnt the issue what can you give your sponsor back for sponsoring you with a brand new bike.
I know who you are cus im a dead beat reading posts on the swedish forums..

just curious cus you say you got a sponsorship and i didnt, im doing stuntshows and competing and have done it for 3 years.
you didnt...
The same thing that i did 2004 then i got 2 new bikes. It must have worked because you know who i am.

O, and no, Im not a friend or relative to my sponsor. I just pop up every know and then, needing parts or whatever. It all started when he wondering what i did with all the bikes/parts i bought.......if you want to know more, hit me up
Old 09-15-2007, 03:50 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

with the flip of a switch you can power down that 1000 to a 600 doesn't it have a 3 way power switch? that is the equivalent to 600, 750, and 1000 power.

"In a control box located on the right side, after pressing a button, for two seconds, we can move through the A-B-C programs that render three different power curve modes: A, the one that always functions as the default when you start your bike, accesses the full power mode; that is, without restrictions. B turns in all the maximum power, but with less power for low and medium revolutions, and C reduces power throughout, just in case you're faced with adverse conditions (such as wet weather) . . . or you're having a bad day."

in that instance flip the switch to C. rock some nasty parking lot **** without overpowering yourself, flip to B. and win fastest wheelie, stoppie, and coaster, then flip to A. and ride home
Old 09-15-2007, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Tony L
with the flip of a switch you can power down that 1000 to a 600 doesn't it have a 3 way power switch? that is the equivalent to 600, 750, and 1000 power.

"In a control box located on the right side, after pressing a button, for two seconds, we can move through the A-B-C programs that render three different power curve modes: A, the one that always functions as the default when you start your bike, accesses the full power mode; that is, without restrictions. B turns in all the maximum power, but with less power for low and medium revolutions, and C reduces power throughout, just in case you're faced with adverse conditions (such as wet weather) . . . or you're having a bad day."

in that instance flip the switch to C. rock some nasty parking lot **** without overpowering yourself, flip to B. and win fastest wheelie, stoppie, and coaster, then flip to A. and ride home

hahaha
Old 09-15-2007, 04:26 PM
haters are your best fans

DaHammer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tony L

thats pretty

Quick Reply: My new sponsor deal