My new sponsor deal

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 04:15 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person
Re: My new sponsor deal

All I gotta say is props. But at the same time dont **** it up for the rest of us. Everyone that is trying to land all the sponsors yet doesnt know a whole lot about the game or whats involved make sure you hold true to your end of the sponsorship. Try and show as many returns as you can that way the good word of stunting as good advertisement will spread. If you take a bike or any sponsorship and **** it up your ******* it up for all of us and the sport.
Old 09-16-2007, 04:49 PM

kress is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
All I gotta say is props. But at the same time dont **** it up for the rest of us. Everyone that is trying to land all the sponsors yet doesnt know a whole lot about the game or whats involved make sure you hold true to your end of the sponsorship. Try and show as many returns as you can that way the good word of stunting as good advertisement will spread. If you take a bike or any sponsorship and **** it up your ******* it up for all of us and the sport.

thanks, Im getting a lot of heat here. But then it all have sattled im going to have a uniqe stuntbike and thats the publicity we are after.

For the belivers, Thanks

For the haters: I wouldent sponsor anybody with a shitty attitude. Clean up your act and try to be a role model in stead. That will take you further in the long run. No circle in the world can make up for that
Old 09-16-2007, 04:57 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kress
thanks, Im getting a lot of heat here. But then it all have sattled im going to have a uniqe stuntbike and thats the publicity we are after.

For the belivers, Thanks

For the haters: I wouldent sponsor anybody with a shitty attitude. Clean up your act and try to be a role model in stead. That will take you further in the long run. No circle in the world can make up for that

A rev limiter highchair circle would make up for it.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:48 PM
haters are your best fans

DaHammer is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^^^sad, but possibly true. haha
Old 09-17-2007, 01:49 AM

SickF*ck6969 is a decent person

good post...
Old 09-17-2007, 03:21 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

your right, and in that case you would be proud of what Mid Cal Stunners did for our community this weekend!

Showdowns arena comp/show went down, we were suppose to only be 30 minutes of a 3 hour show and get paid soon as we were done riding, we ended up being the stadium favorite with them wanting us back, for more making us and hour and a half of the show!!!!

J-Boogie
Sick rick
J-Mo
Jo-Dirty
nic nac

pulled off some nasty stunts on a plastic floor covering the arena!!!
Old 09-17-2007, 08:56 AM

louisvillerider is a decent person

Originally Posted by kress
But then it all have sattled im going to have a uniqe stuntbike and thats the publicity we are after.

yeah, but there is already 1,000,000 guys riding the new Fixxers around.... what they need is someone who can KILL THAT FIXXER, and keep it lookin MINTY. thats publicity......

in other words they might as well give bikes out to just anyone.

(im not hating... hell oare power to ya bro, but it's just not gona be "publisity" unless your getting out there, and killing **** for ppl to see) *ie doing shows ect*
Old 09-17-2007, 09:36 AM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point

I say, congrats, and just do the best you can... I believe your story, and understand the way your dealer thinks. You don't need to do HC circels to impress people, HELL, I've seen so many times people weren't even impressed...

All they want to see is speed, action, danger and burn outs...

If you can do a couple of basic wheelies, it would allready be enough to impress 90% of most people... And that's publicity allready. Just do like E-dub said, try to make the best of it, and keep true to your word.

other then that, good luck
Old 09-17-2007, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Insane J
I say, congrats, and just do the best you can... I believe your story, and understand the way your dealer thinks. You don't need to do HC circels to impress people, HELL, I've seen so many times people weren't even impressed...

All they want to see is speed, action, danger and burn outs...

If you can do a couple of basic wheelies, it would allready be enough to impress 90% of most people... And that's publicity allready. Just do like E-dub said, try to make the best of it, and keep true to your word.

other then that, good luck
thanks, when i come home from work i post up some pics from my last show i did.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:06 AM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

if its going to be a lot bike, why a 1000?

no 600?
Old 09-17-2007, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Dean Ellis
if its going to be a lot bike, why a 1000?

no 600?
we talked about this. for me it dosent matter. Ive been riding 600, 750 and 1000cc. But in sweden everybody is snowed in on 1000cc bikes. only noobs ride 600. I wanted a 600 but the publicity is going to be bigger with a 1000cc bike. thats just the way it is.

Here are some pics from my last show. Im doing this one with a dislocated hip. but it was importent, so i just bit the dust, screamed in my helmet and pull trough
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2007-06-30 069.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	200071   Click image for larger version

Name:	2007-06-30 200.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	200072   Click image for larger version

Name:	2007-06-30 284.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	200073   Click image for larger version

Name:	2007-06-30 346.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	200074   Click image for larger version

Name:	2007-06-30 372.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	200075  

Click image for larger version

Name:	2007-06-30 371.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	200076   Click image for larger version

Name:	2007-06-30 481.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	200077  
Old 09-17-2007, 03:15 PM

louisvillerider is a decent person

ohhh... i thought you didnt do shows.
**** if your doing shows, they are getting their moneys worth (if your repping their shop) *ie decals/banners ect*
Old 09-17-2007, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by louisvillerider
ohhh... i thought you didnt do shows.
**** if your doing shows, they are getting their moneys worth (if your repping their shop) *ie decals/banners ect*

I do shows, not comps. I was thinking one thing and writing another before . I guess someone is till going to give med gref about the pics