I'm dying here!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 01:26 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I'm dying here!

I'm 90% sure this morning its a muscle strain. I was more worried about a fracture cause I dented my tank a bit more and the jarring was kinda beating my lower back into that tank lip. Add that the the fact I'm in my skeletal radiology classes right now and we were looking at low back hairline stress fractures were people got them from driving semi's for extended peiods of time. Not a trauma related injury, more of a microtrauma injury if everyone knows what that is.

It actually feels a lil better today, I popped 3 hydros around 11pm or so last night, and iced the **** outta it too. I could actually stand up without doubling over in pain. Its not 50% better, but I ca at least stand up and walk!

Time to go ride! hahahaa I know I should know better, but I've ridden the last 3 days too. It's like a bad addiction, you can be doubled over in pain, but when you start gettin SS circs and smoothly finally......you just don't care bout the pain as much anymore! lol

And J.......my version of hunting is to park my big *** 250, sleep in it early, then watch DVD's til somin walks out.....shoot it, then wait til the movie is oer to go pick it up! hahaha I'm not a hardcore hunter like you or my dad. I just like shooting things, making my dad clean it, then cooking it.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Deer season better get here soon, I want some fried deer steak tenders! And I'm like you, I got a full gym worth from when I lifted 2-3 times a day, but I played football then so I had an itch to hurt people and a reason to work out. I gotta find someone around here to workout with daily! Thats for sure!

edit: oh yeah, when I ride today.....stretching first!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by eazenutz33; 09-15-2007 at 01:30 PM.
Old 09-15-2007, 04:04 PM

WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

last october I got rear-ended by a semi and they gave me pain killers, muscle relaxers, and some other scripts. I forgot I only took bout half of em. so I've got about 10 days worth of muscle relaxers and pain killers!

lesson of the day: When they give you a script for alot of pain meds, save some, never know when you'll really need em! hahaha
Old 09-15-2007, 05:41 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Good for you mister! I will see you out tomorrow and you can tell me why I can only get about 1/2 way around before I fall over in a staggard circle....... Yea, look what I figured out by accident....:YEAH

Name:  dipinitin2.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  47.3 KB
Old 09-15-2007, 09:01 PM

sweet

but these pills dont remove the pain, just make me not care that its there....almost as good to me I guess! hahaha
Old 09-15-2007, 09:19 PM

2dollabillcrew is an unknown quantity at this point

dont chew the viks! shoot em up... your good to go after that!
i hate back pain... it sucks!
Old 09-16-2007, 10:01 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CHADf
i'll film a turkey hunt for u, if you'll film for me!!!!!:YEAH

Come to Kansas next spring..... I'll make it happen. And that is usually how we do it.

Last edited by jstuntlocke; 09-16-2007 at 10:03 AM.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:31 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
sweet

but these pills dont remove the pain, just make me not care that its there....almost as good to me I guess! hahaha
excactly, makes you just not care about the pain
Old 09-16-2007, 11:44 AM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point

id start by laying off the tweenkies.
Old 09-16-2007, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by brian127
id start by laying off the tweenkies.
hahaha, remind me to kick you in the nuts!
even crippled, I'll school you gramps